Hunter/Slayer intro

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

greniar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: the scholar

Hunter/Slayer intro

Post by greniar »

This is my rpg, hunter/slayer. The world: modern times
The characters: werewolves, wendigo, demoniacs, humans, werecats, werebears, daevas, werefoxes.
Clarifications on some character types: wendigo's look like zombies with skin made of ice in their demon form.
Daevas: basically a demonic living shadow
Demonics: possesed people

Introducing your character: state name, gender, relative age, character type, backstory, and physical appearance. Have fun. (example of a character intro soon)

Edit-add character type
Last edited by greniar on Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:47 am, edited 6 times in total.
GRIFFON:I'm Griffon ,and I'm a werewolf
GIRL:your crazy!
GRIFFON:Perhaps I was too forward.
greniar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by greniar »

Character intro:
Name: Samual Louis Dean Charles Emerson Tracy Winchester Brown III
Relative age: (?) Older than Christ (to give you an idea)
Character Type: Werewolf
Bio:Known as Sam Brown for short, he travels the world in search of evil in the hopes of destroying it and attoning for his past sins (there are many) Sam has dirty blonde hair, is about 5'5, slightly muscular, has red eyes, two scars running down the left side of the face just below the eye, wears a grey shirt, a torn up brown leather jacket, and blue jeans, hates cheary people.
Last edited by greniar on Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
greniar
Legendary
Legendary

more rules

Post by greniar »

if you want to Know any more about each character type P.M. me and I'll send it to you. now for the rule, NO GODMODING: if you are discussing something with another character don't make that character speak,the only godmoding I will accept is if you are controlling an NCP friend of yours during a conversation
greniar
Legendary
Legendary

Werewolf

Post by greniar »

werewolves are basically people that can become either wolf people or pure wolves at will. Werewolves heal fast from most wounds (wounds inflicted by demons take longer to heal), but their healing powers are cancled by wounds inflicted by silver or pure cold iron. Pure iron also causes a shapeshifter to take an alternate form (if you cut a werewolf in human form with it the werewolf would become a wolf) The first werewolf was King Nebuchadnezzar, who became a werewolf aftersaying he was greater than god, he was then turned into an animal. He now goes by the name Sam Brown.
Last edited by greniar on Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
greniar
Legendary
Legendary

Wendigo

Post by greniar »

Wendigo are spirits that look like a large rotting corpse with sharp claws in their natural form, but can also become human for a short time (3 days a month) wendigo spirits control the wind and ice and are very often seen riding a tornado. The only way to kill a wendigo is by burning their heart of ice.
greniar
Legendary
Legendary

Demoniacs

Post by greniar »

Demoniacs appear as normal people, but they contain great amounts of demonic power, Though the name emplies evil, not all demoniacs are, though evil or not all demoniacs are weak against holy objects. Demoniacs tend to have untold strength that they rarely use, or even know how to, but you still don't want to meet one in a dark alley.
greniar
Legendary
Legendary

Humans

Post by greniar »

Humans are people skilled in demon hunting. 'Nuf said
greniar
Legendary
Legendary

Werecats/werebears

Post by greniar »

Werecats are people that can become cat people or pure cats at will. Werebears are people that can become bear people or pure bears at will. both have fast healing (wounds inflicted by demons heal slower) and this power is cancled out by a wound inflicted by silver or pure cold iron as with any shapeshifter pure iron also causes them to take an alternate form. Both werecats and werebears were created by shamans.
greniar
Legendary
Legendary

Daeva

Post by greniar »

A Daeva is a creature that resembles the shadow of one of the werewolves from dog soldiers with the shadow of Lon Chaney Jr's Wolf man's head (dog soldier's body wolf man's head)These creatures are pure shadow, so to harm them is a trick in itself, however they can be harmed by any weapon covered in the blood of a criminal. The first daeva was named Cain(biblical referance)
Last edited by greniar on Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
greniar
Legendary
Legendary

Werefox

Post by greniar »

The werefox is the only were-creature that can't be harmed by silver, because it is actually a spirit. It can, as with other were-creatures become a fox person or a pure fox. Werefoxes also have fast healing and are still affected by pure cold iron
greniar
Legendary
Legendary

New character race: vampire

Post by greniar »

vampires are bloodsucking undead creatures of the night, they can become wolves, bats, rats, moths, mist, and ravens. they possess hypnotic powers, and are weak against holy objects, fire, and garlic. sunlight slightly reduces their power. after a vampire drinks blood it will appear drunk for a while.
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: One who stalks the shadows

Post by DayStar »

Character intro:
Name: Jack Silverson
Relative age: 1,000 *Just an estimate*
Character Type: Werefox
Bio:Known as Silver because of his last name, he drifts along looking for a worthy cause in which to assist Silver has shaggy midnight black hair that comes to his midneck, 6'0, of sturdy buld with powerful muscels but not huge, has cold steel grey blue eyes,a scar on the left side of his neck that slightly branches to the right side, he wears a black t-shirt with a pair of dark blue jeans and sometimes sports a black hooded jacket. Has a dislike for those who abuse power.