Hunter/Slayer

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

greniar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: the scholar

Hunter/Slayer

Post by greniar »

introduce yourself in the intro page before playing. Before each post, name the relative area that your character is in.
GRIFFON:I'm Griffon ,and I'm a werewolf
GIRL:your crazy!
GRIFFON:Perhaps I was too forward.
greniar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by greniar »

Sam walks into a bar/cafe and begins to talk to one of the waitresses. SAM: so, what's your name. WAITRESS: wouldn't you like to know? Enter Haro Haruko, granddaughter of the bars owner. HARO:*cough* Mister Brown? SAM:yeah baby. What's it to you? HARO:The stage is that way, get on with it *jerk*. Sam brilliantly sings what could only be described as the greatest hits of hair metal, when something catches his eye. SAM:excuse me, I *um* have to leave for a moment, everyone take a bathroom break. HARO: Mr. Brown, what is your problem? SAM:Do you know what an Oni is?, Not enough time to explain if you don't. Haro pulls a sword out from under a table and Sam grabs salt bottles, totem scrolls, and a dagger. He pours salt in a circle on the floor, places the totem scrolls in it, stabs it with the dagger, and mutters something. Suddenly the oni begin to dissappear. HARO:Your paying for all the damages. SAM:good luck getting that to happen.
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: One who stalks the shadows

Post by DayStar »

After having settled on a location Silver walks into a bar/cafe just in time to see someone kill an Oni. He knew that there was something different about this person. He simply sat down and ordered a drink. He watched intently as the man quips to the woman that he wasn't going to pay for the damages. He kept quiet and observed his surroundings.
greniar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by greniar »

Sam catches a scent in the room as Haro inquires why he is sniffing the air. SAM:'cause..........I don't have to explain myself to you. HARO: what, no witty quip, I'm insulted. SAM:I'm leaving before you get me into any trouble with those werefoxes in here. HARO:werefoxes Are you sure? SAM:Yep.......where is a bus stop? HARO:Not telling you until you pay up. SAM: fine. I'll find it myself. Sam leaves the cafe and passes by an elderly Japanese man he would later learn to be Haro's Grandfather. He senses something odd about the old coot and sneers.
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

Silver soon walks out of the bar with a girl. Her name was Soon Lee she was of the very few that Silver ever got close to. She was half Asian half American. She laughed as he finished saying something rather funny to her. He noticed what he could smell to be a werewolf staring down an old Japanese man. He cocked his head to the side slighty as Soon Lee spoke to him. Soon Lee: Silver, have you gone off in thought again? She laughed a bit. Silver: Uhhh, yeah, lost in thought as always. He turns his attention back to his friend.
greniar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by greniar »

Sam, on unease because of the oni attack, distrusted the old man even though he couldn't quite place what was odd about him. He then caught notice of one of the werefoxes he had noticed in the bar. He turnes to see a dark haired man and what appeared to be an asian american woman glairing at him (or maybe it was his imagination). SAM: (To dark haired man) I know what you are, and don't think I won't fight you right here and now if you try and make a move, so you had best just back off.
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

Silver heard Sam speak to him and with a look of firey determination he looked at the werewolf and spoke. Do not mistake me for wanting to pick a fight ancient one. I am merly a curious sort looking for a worthy cause, but content to protect humans from what they know not of until I find such a cause. He stood passively not provoking the werewolf, but ready for anything.
greniar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by greniar »

SAM:fine, you want a worthy cause, how's destroying the devil sound? All I need to know is your name.
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

Silver: Destroying the devil sounds like a much worthy cause. My name is Jack Silverson. You can call me Silver as everyone else does. He was excited at possibly having found a worthy cause.