The Power of the Dark Crystal

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

The Power of the Dark Crystal

Post by Scott Gardener »

When double shines the triple sun!

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news05/050515d.php

Yes!

Brian Froud fans from both the real world and the ethereal realm of Faerie will flock to see this one. Farscape fans will see the movie that proved that Muppets aren't limited to variety shows! The movie that proved that puppets can bring you tear-jerking beauty and that girls have wings is finally getting its sequel!
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

I heard about this a while ago, (around when this article was originally posted actually), and am quite interested in this film. The original was a classic, to be sure.

...I just hope they don't royally screw it up. The "Muppet" Studio's have not had the greatest track record of quality products in the last few years.

*crosses fingers*
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

I heard about it last summer when it was announced at Faerieworlds Festival...by none other than Toby Froud :) Last time I saw him was as a baby in Labyrinth. What a fetching young man he grew up to be!

The whole Froud Family will be there this year, Brian, Wendy and Toby, all the way from Cymru. I'm sure the whole place will be a-buzz with talk of the film.

I'm kind of psyched, and kind of dubious. The first one was fine, closed up well, unquestionable classic as a stand-alone.
ImageImageImageImage