_____ ____ Sends His Picture to ‘Hollywood’

The place for anything at all...
Baphnedia

_____ ____ Sends His Picture to ‘Hollywood’

Post by Baphnedia »

In an effort to vary his occupations one step further, Louis Lamp submitted his acting resume after being one of over a hundred individuals to provide the director, Anthony Brownrigg a multi-faceted view of an often stereotyped and transparent type of creature, the Werewolf.

(PRWEB) February 11, 2005 -- This is the first werewolf film that went to the fans even before the heavy writing began to see what they wanted out of the movie. Changes to the movie itself have been as large as even changing the name. “Devoured” was the original name, and the staff working on the movie have been tight-lipped on what they’ve changed the name to, at the request of the fans.

The fans began assisting Anthony Brownrigg in November of 2004 and now number approximately 160 people. Their task is to address any aspect of werewolves that might reasonably come up in a movie. While the fans don't get any teasers as to what the movie is going to have in it, besides werewolves, they do get feedback on their efforts. Many discussions turn into rather well informed debates, where topics usually wander into the realms of pathology and biology, before climaxing and moving on to various forms of dessert.

Private casting began in early February, to include the fans who participated in giving feedback to the director and writers. Public casting for the film is set to begin in March. Appropriate announcements will be made at that time concerning the methods of submitting resumes.

Louis Lamp is an independent musician that moves at a rapid tempo in any project he gets involved in. This is his first involvement in the film industry. Anthony Brownrigg is the owner of Calypso Blue Studios in Dallas, TX (www.calypso-blue.com) and is working as the producer and director of this film from ReQuest Entertainment.

# # #
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Cool 8) Where was this taken from?
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Well, I said it before and I'll say it again. Good luck. Hope you play a part of a werewolf in this film. If that happens, take your dog tags and put "Dog Soldier" on the back of one of them. Thats what you'll be known as once you get that part.

:D
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

*humbly bows*

I am honored. Thanks. 8)
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Re: _____ ____ Sends His Picture to ‘Hollywood’

Post by Aki »

Baphnedia wrote:[
Many discussions turn into rather well informed debates, where topics usually wander into the realms of pathology and biology, before climaxing and moving on to various forms of dessert.
That sounds about right. :lol:
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Re: _____ ____ Sends His Picture to ‘Hollywood’

Post by Vuldari »

Aki wrote:
Baphnedia wrote:[
Many discussions turn into rather well informed debates, where topics usually wander into the realms of pathology and biology, before climaxing and moving on to various forms of dessert.
That sounds about right. :lol:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABrownrigg wrote:(brownrigg walks in after a nice few days vacation, wearing a bobbie helment).

Alright, alright... whas all this then?

there will be no brain eating here... only pie eating so I commend those that resist the cranial temptations, and replace them with pie.

I see a film somewhere.

A trainer has collected a group of werewolves for the circus, and trained them to eat pie instead of brains.. but one day a duckie walks in, and one of them eats it and they all go savage, and eat the director because he was coming up with stupid plot ideas on a messageboard that was supposed to be serious.

Oh and the werewolf/lyanthrope issue will be resolved in this film, by referring to either of these creatures as frank.

Sincerely,
Nepoleon
No matter what the original topic was about, or where the discussion takes it, it all comes down to Duckies and Pie.
:duckie lck
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Oh...and of course Congradulations and Good luck Baphnedia. 8)
Last edited by Vuldari on Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Yeah. Im glad we're getting publicity.
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

It's what I do. Of course, I'm always somewhat careful when weilding a brush to paint people...