Resident Evil: CHAOS character Bios an storyline here..

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Resident Evil: CHAOS character Bios an storyline here..

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

I had been talking to another Pack member about us starting an RP based off this game because I think it would be just awesome if it is set up with unique monsters and creatures of our own design and of any that you might want to add as well.. This section here is where you put the name of your character sheet basically..I want to build a S.T.A.R.S member team..I want keep it abit of the original but still with our own added tastes.. :lol:

Please keep all characters as something not human as humans have been done so I wanna try something differ

This story takes place in a village that eventually ends up in a city, an overpopulatated city hence the title Chaos :lol: However I still need help as far as what these cities should be if made up or used from a real city or town :)

All are welcome to join and of course some will die as that's just Resident Evil fer ya!! haha so I will go ahead and post my character info here first to get started :D This is meant fer fun and it's not sappose to be realistic the thing is have fun :D

Name: Sabre aka Dark Wolf (nicknamed by friends on team)

Sex: Female

Species: WereLupine

Fur color: Dark Brown

Height: 6'1

Weight: 427lbs

Build: Large well muscled fer a female a tad pudgey... (yup)

Eye color: Yellow with a red tinge

Additude: Smug and smart mouthed, cracks jokes in the worst situations(ish a joker basically :grinp: ) But when time is called for can be very aggresive and have mindset to duty..

Movements: Are quick despite large size..Can have a gun in your face before you blink XD

Weapons of choice: 2 Magnums like this --> http://www.gun-stop.com/swp.jpg

also 2 hunting knives one in in a holder around the waist ab the other a sheath on lower leg http://huntingknife.bravehost.com/myPic ... knives.jpg

Occassionally those below..

http://www.shooting-center.de/bilder/benelli1.JPG <-- one of those shotguns

and uzis http://www.fragfortress.com/downloads/f ... o_Uzis.jpg

((Am I going a little to far here? NAH!!!! :grinp: ))

Well that's mines fer now..if you have to make edits or update your profile please edit the original post to avoid taking up space that doesn't really need to be :D
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
wolfenknight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfenknight »

Sounds like this is going to be a fun game.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

((Wow very cool Darkjokerwolf (I'm used to calling you saber) looks awesome))

Name: TF-40 model #9, serial#, 1HG7654T78A9 akA "Mutt" or "wolf"

Race: Heavily armed cybernetic soldier

Personality: Soft spoken, relentless, very judgemental, sometimes sarcastic.

body: weight 3 1/2 tons, ten feet tall. this android is built like a werewolf looks some thing that comes from a modern anime.

he has two Gatling guns on each arm that holds about 1,000 rounds each. two lazer blades as a secondary weapon. and a huge plasma weapon mounted on right shoulder. he has an array of sensores like infrared, motion detectors, night vision, and he has hacker programs that allows him to hack into any computerised equipment.

Bio: he was built by umbrella corp to clean up the undead walking the streets. He was programed to destroy the undead and any witnesses it comes across. Since this is a prototype, a malfunction took place. It's extremely advanced AI refused to obey some major directives like killing innocent people. It broke out from it's lab in chaos and accidentally unleashed the T-virus on the town. when he barged out of there like a rhino and knocked over some test tubes of the stuff.
Last edited by Anubis on Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Machine-Whisperer
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: At an Observational status

Post by Machine-Whisperer »

Hope I can keep up with yall..>

Name: Austin Benevolio aka. SiegeMiester

Gen : Male

Speces: Human

Alignment: Neutral (not hero, not villain)

Backgtound: Supposedly Italian, but unconfirmed.

Physical spec:
5'11" height
95kg
Mediterranian/German appearence
Brown Eyes

Traits
Creative ---------------- Even in the field of battle, there is room for beauty
Lateral thinker ----------1 plus 1 doesnt always equal two
Loner-------------------- Solitude is golden
Poor teamworker ------- It's never "my" fault
Strong Sense of justice --Equality before affluence
Couragious --------------- Fight for honour, Die for honour
Calculating ----------------- A good fighter knows when to withdraw

Bio: "I can't believe I got dragged into this mess" The infamous comment that got him where he is today. An ex-mercinary of the Ucorp. Austin defected after assasinating a 'political opponent'. now on the run form his own fate, he hides out amongst the urban slums operating under a different identity. But as the T virus cataclysm broke out, Austin was yet again forced to make a dash for his life. Now amongst the ruins of civilisation he moves about, lonely but alive.

Skills
Aside from basic mercenry weapons training, Austin as developed some quite interesting abilities. all of which helped him survive to date
Expert weapons repair and costomisation

Adept matial arts (quarterstaff/blade)

Experience with heavy weapons (AntiTank missles, Morters ect.)

Graduate Aviator (fixwing)

Expert mechanic

Basic 'bomb disposal' skills

Home chemistry hobbyist

Weapons. (current/max----25/40kg)

1 scabby old winchester 303. modified with GP-25 grenade launcher

1 Mauser 9mm Autopistol

1 Combat knife

3 M67 grenades and 2 of older model

1 White phospherus (in a jar) projectile

1 Toolbox (the usual, screwdrivers, wrenches, saws, drill and ect. )
Bah... Stupid Case sensitive Email. Lets try this again !
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Name: Connor Cantrell
Speices: Werewolf

Appearance: Connor is a tall man with shoulder length unkempt brown hair, bright green eyes and of fair skin tone. His build isn't very intimidating, aside from his 6'5"height, and his slightly toned body, though that is usually concealed by his clothing.. :P .. when transformed, Connor is more intimidating, though other lycanthropes would realize he's a bit scrawny, and is covered in dark brown fur, with bright yellow eyes.

He looks Something like this (well, human, anyways..)

Equipment:
- Combat Knife
- Laptop and various associated gadgetry.
- Colt .44 Anaconda
- Shotgun
- Backpack is also filled with surplus rations, ammo, clothes and such.

Bio: Early in life, Connor developed a love of electronics and their workings, and throughout his life, developed skill in utilizing them. Connor is adept with both the hardware and software of electronic devices (computers, for example) and can easily crack most security software and manipulate computer networks, etc. Connor also learned to pick up combat skills in the event that he doesn't have someone around to cover his back while he works. Thus Connor trained in the use of firearms and a combat knife, and has become skilled in their use, though his main feild of expertise remains in electronics. His lycanthropy isn't something he tends to utilize until the s*** really hits the fan, as shifting takes time, and when transformed it is harder to utilize his equipment. Not to mention it tends to ruin a set of clothes.
Last edited by Aki on Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

Name: Natalia Talken, just "Nat" or "NT" will do for those informal moments.

Species: Alopex Lagopus (Arctic fox)

Visuals: 5'9" A smallish/average built fox with blue eyes. Due to the warmer urban climate Nat's fur is in its thinner form, mostly hazel brown yet still with thicker white parts down the centre of her body including her tail.

Wears her fave grey short sleaved top with bodywarmer and has a silver analogue wristwatch.

Bio: Working for an independant product testing company Nat often got a weird selection of gadgets to review, mostly they came from civilian markets but every now-and-then a "top secret" contract would pop up.
Sticking to the stereotype of "sly fox" Nat managed to make alot of money from industrial espionage and enemys, some big corp, "Umbrella" seemed far too interested in her records...

Items: Because of the possible threat from Umbrella inc's "investigators" it was wise to get some protection as well as figure a quick escape route.
-Water proof LED Torch.
-Lock pick tool
-knife
-Air taser
-Glock 17
-Covert body armour, hard to spot under her a top and jacket.
Machine-Whisperer
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: At an Observational status

Post by Machine-Whisperer »

hehehe.. by the way. What Are we supposed to do here?.. is there a scenario?
Bah... Stupid Case sensitive Email. Lets try this again !
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

This is actually a story of our own design.. This story first starts out in a small town or village and ends up tracking through a forest and ends up in a well populated city. Umbrella Inc. is still responsable for these viruses and basically we are sent in.. A S.T.A.R.S members team to clean up the mess that umbrella has once again started..