Fullmoon Life ((Now Run By Fang))

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Not wanting to argue I got in the ambulance. I thought over what he had said,*What was I and He's the same this is too much.* Wait a minute Killed! whadduya mean Killed? I'm a cop, my father-in-law is a DA. f anyone kills me they'll be up to their nose in s***.
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ARMY Wolf

Post by strykeriuswolf »

*he floors the truck and heads back towards a safe house* Because of what you are now...you must be descreit about where and when you allow the beast to be seen, if your not carful you risk us being discovered and you will be killed as you are a threat...as of now...im the only safe person you know....everybody that is human will no longer understand what you truly are...you must go on living how you always have...Do not...i say again Do not let your mate know that your a werewolf" He took a sharp turn, he pulled into traffic, "S***" he said, "Hold on" He said as he turned his lights on and started driving through traffic
I dun care what people say about us furries, I'm darn proud to be one and have always been proud. POWER TO THE FURRIES
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

What if I told you my wife was kinda you know enjoys the weird, She's had a facination with werewolves. Ha Sometimes i'm the big bad wolf and she's little red.......um yeah, never mind. She told me she was a therian, whatever that is, on our frist date.
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

*he turns the wheel and pulls up his drive way* This is a safe house...your welcome here any time you need to get away and transform...its a safe haven *He got out of the truck and walked around the back opening the doors to the back, he then ran to the side door of the house and opened it* "As fast as you can, run over here and get inside* He looked again to make sure the coast was clear*
I dun care what people say about us furries, I'm darn proud to be one and have always been proud. POWER TO THE FURRIES
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

*runs inside* You never answered my question. why do I smell blo . . . Oh wait this is the place, it was connected. Damn him!
Neilak20
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Neilak20 »

Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

LAPD! Freze! I said, pulling out my not so standard desert eagle thankful that my holster had just come undone, and still not used to the sound of my voice.
Neilak20
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Neilak20 »

Rig froze in puzzlement at the scene before her. A smile cracked her face and she dropped her guard.
“A total noob?” As she forced down a giggle she put away her weapon. She could handle a noob unarmed if need be.
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

I was somewhat put off by this woman
Suddenly my cell rang, I realized it suvived the shift.
"oh crap it's Sheryl!
Neilak20
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Neilak20 »

Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

"Can we hurry this up...?" Russell complained, sighing and leaning his head back onto the seat. The cop sitting in the driver side of the cruiser harrumphed.

"Jes' relax. For some reason, Logan - one of our boys- thought it prudent to run after the killer alone. We're understandably worried when we find a car without a owner - especially when we recognize it as his," the cop explained.

"And, I'm sure you can understand that sitting in the back of a cruiser like a common criminal, waiting to be taken to the station to give my statement on what the heck happened since I'm one of those who's still in a condition to do so isn't something that's fun to be prolonged," Russell replied, crossing his arms infront of his chest.

"I guess we understand each other, then," The cop grinned.

"That we do," Russell responded.

A few minutes passed before the other cop who had been checking out the scene returned. He tossed some torn clothing into the car. "Seal it in a bag, it might be useful evidence. Its' all the signs I saw of Logan," the cop said, getting in and shutting the door. "Radio for a more intensive search team, they might find some things less visible to the naked eye. And call his family or something. Maybe he decided to walk home or some such bullshit."

Russell stared at the clothing. It was torn, not cut, and wasn't covered in blood. It was, to say the least, odd. Then he sighed again and stared out the window at the blindly white full moon, its' lunar light brightening the surrounding landscape.

What a day. s*** goes down. People die. I get dragged into this to give a statement of what the hell just happened, then we're delayed by abanddoned vehicle, with no sign of the officer beyond ripped clothing. Least there's a nice, pretty, moon out...

The car lurched forward, then sped down the road. Russell began to think the odder points of the day over more throughly. The first of course, were the two howls that had occured within a short span of each other, the second had been sadder sounding, somehow. Which bugged him. California didn't have wolves, so why was he hearing their howls.

Maybe stress. The whole "people get killed while I'm trying to do my job" thing is pretty stressful, tramautic even.

Moving on.

Next was the cop going off alone after the killer. Russell quickly chalked this bit up to either bravado or lack of thinking. This part however tied into the next part, which involved the cop vanishing, with no sign of him beyond torn clothing. Something Russell couldn't see happening if the Mutilator had nabbed him. The name sounded as if the clothing would be, well, bloodier.

Or there'd be chunks of flesh sitting around.

Strange.

Russell smirked. Wolf-howls, a full moon, torn clothing, and a criminal who ripped his victims to shreds. Sounds like the plot for a werewolf movie. The twist, of course, would be the cop IS the monster/criminal, but with hints like that it'd be seen a mile away...would need a more interesting twist...

...Bah, I watch too many damned movies.

(( I need to get with the party soon as well. The trick is finding a way without breaking character. ^_^ I'll figure something out eventually. ))
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

I walked over to the newcomer *Hands where I can see them, you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can, and will be used against you in a court of law, you have the right to an atourney, if you are unable to find one, you will be provided with one by the Los Angeles County District Atourney.*
*what Alex, don't give me that look I might be a werewolf but I'm stil on duty.*
(Why do I feel as if Im in one of those B-horor movies)
Neilak20
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Neilak20 »

Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Sorry, just every cops dream to nab someone breaking and entering,
*I extended my paw, the something clicked* Wait aminute you're that girl, from the park. I was only awake for a second but I'm sure it was you.
Neilak20
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Neilak20 »

(( Fang which part of your post is dialog and which part is action? I figured the thing about the park was dialog, but you use *'s oddly so I was a bit confused, I hope I didnt read your post wrong ))

She took his large paw like hand in hers and shook politely, and was careful not to grip too hard, didn’t want to get one of those Manly men that think they have to prove their strength to her by putting the grip of death on her hand; she certainly didn’t want to have a cast on her good shootin’ hand after all.
“I thought every cop’s dream was to have a quiet day in a donut shop. The park? So you’re the guy by the tree?” She remembered him, seeing him change, and leaving him to chase after the Mutilator. He, the cop, must have been bitten that night by the vary one she was chasing, confirmation that the Mutilator was indeed a werewolf.
“He bit you didn’t he? The Mutilator,” she began after releasing his hand. Rig thought to herself, he didn’t get a chance to finish the job because I ran up on them. Not only was he talking to her, but now she figured he owed her his life to boot! The cards were stacking up in Rig’s favor this time.
“What’s your name, Officer?”
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

Alexander looks at the two and what they are doing "Wait...Wait...Wait....What and the holly H*** is going on in here, Jim...put the gun away...Rig...what are you doing here....Both of you go sit on the couch....."

((This does seem like a B-Rated Scifi Channle movie))
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

"Jim Logan, that's Detective to most civilians. well every cop has several dreams One is tha a criminal would be stupid enough to break into their home and be caught right away.
As for the mutilator yeah he bit me, now I'm going to rip out his throat."
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

Alexander looks over at Jim...."The mutilator, where did you get that name?" Alexander walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, he grabbed a piece of meat and walked back into the den.
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

"From the way we found the bodies, all torn apart like that. Why do you ask?
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

"Because we know its not a human...though i do know its a werewolf its one that is not normal...there is something wrong with him Jim...
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

"What do you mean not normal?"
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

"He is not acting how most werewolves do....i have never seen a werewolf growl and try to start a fight, then turn tail and run....something is driving him to kill like this"
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

"That is weird, but like most criminals he's a coward. Do you have any beer?
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

Alexander nods and points over his sholder to the kitchen* In the fridge....
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

"Thanks, God knows I need it."