Fullmoon Life ((Now Run By Fang))

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Neilak20
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Neilak20 »

Rig moved over to the couch but didn’t sit, it had some blood splatter on the arm and one of the cushions. She thought about how she had just ignored this guy like the wolves normally ignored her, she was becoming who she resented it turned her stomach.
“Sorry to ignore you like that. Who are you exactly?”
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ARMY Wolf

Post by strykeriuswolf »

Alexander looks at Rig's...."If your asking me, my name is Alexander Wulf, Im a LAFD Paramedic....and dont mind the blood, its dry, its just something that happend hear a day ago that has not gone over well...Jim grab me a beer also please"
I dun care what people say about us furries, I'm darn proud to be one and have always been proud. POWER TO THE FURRIES
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Sure *throws a beer to Alex*
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
Neilak20
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Neilak20 »

Rig stood next to the couch, still hesitant to sit. Alexander and Jim were willing to speak to her, possibly because she just broke into their home and they had no other choice, the did after all not ask her if she wanted a beer, not that she did, but it’s polite to ask. Maybe they just weren’t polite? Wouldn’t be the first time she’d met werewolves that weren’t polite to her, but it was the first time in a long while that any had actually conversed with her, even if it was in a twenty questions type fashion. If they didn’t know about her being an outcast she wasn’t about to let on about it, so she took a seat on the couch.
“So, what are your theories on this Mutilator? Any ideas where he may be staying? We need to get to the bottom of this.”
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

"He could be anywhere from One Wilsire to Century City. All we know is that we found the first body beneath the 405 and he's been moving east on Wilshire since then."
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

"Do we know his MO..." Asked alexander as he handed his beer to Rig's, "you look like you could use a drink"
I dun care what people say about us furries, I'm darn proud to be one and have always been proud. POWER TO THE FURRIES
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

"No. we don't even know victims TOD, we can't get the liver temp because the liver is gone along with all the other organs."
* I took a sip of beer* "Ths guy is random, none of our investigators can find a motive."
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

"Well most wolves only kill for food, i have yet to meet a wolf that kills for fun. This is very puzzling and its driving me nuts, he killed my pack and he killed a cop, in my house" Alexander lets out a deep sigh as his pager goes off, "You guys make your self at home, ive got to get to a code 7" Alexander runs out and the sirens begin blare and the wheels can be heard screatching off.
Neilak20
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Neilak20 »

Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Not that I know of.*Sun comes up* Well I'd better get going *rummages around for some new clothes* *Changes back* I've got a few things i need to do today

11:59 am Hollywood Occult bookstore
*I had called my family, and the department just to tell them i was okay.
I said the Mutilator had tried to make me his next victim, Sheryl had wanted to come home, I told her it was safer at the ranch.** I walked up to a guy with dark red hair, almost black, bit of a twig, from my standpoint at least, looked like he worked here*
Do you have any books on Werewolves and werewolf behavior?
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Fang wrote:Not that I know of.*Sun comes up* Well I'd better get going *rummages around for some new clothes* *Changes back* I've got a few things i need to do today

11:59 am Hollywood Occult bookstore
*I had called my family, and the department just to tell them i was okay.
I said the Mutilator had tried to make me his next victim, Sheryl had wanted to come home, I told her it was safer at the ranch.** I walked up to a guy with dark red hair, almost black, bit of a twig, from my standpoint at least, looked like he worked here*
Do you have any books on Werewolves and werewolf behavior?
Russell looked up from the book he was flipping through. "Um, well, I don't work here, but there's a few on lycanthropes and other shapeshifting beasties just over here," he said, gesturing to a nearby bookshelf. "Should be more than enough information for whatever you need it for. Entertainment. Research. Simple curiosity."
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Research, Thanks, the name's Logan nice to meet you.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Fang wrote:Research, Thanks, the name's Logan nice to meet you.
Russell nodded, holding out his hand. "Name's Russell, most call me Russ, 'cause its shorter," he said. "Its' nice to meet you as well."
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Could you help me find the right books then Russ?
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Fang wrote:Could you help me find the right books then Russ?
"Well, I suspose," Russell replied. "Though I'd need something a bit more specific than 'werewolves and werewolf behavior' though," he grinned.
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Basically I need anyting that can tell me why a werewolf would kill for fun.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Russell scratched the back of his head. "Well, in the movies they do it all the time," he said. "In the legends when you got a werewolf who kills people its' generally because they made a pact with the devil or some such," he continued as he scanned the bookshelf. "Though, assuming it is of the type who is in control if not fully then at least partially, of their mind while shifted, then the reasoning I'd give is well..." Russell trailed off, pulling a book from the shelf and handing it to Logan.

"...the same reasoning any serial killer does what he does. Killing for the sake it. For fun."
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

God you have no idea the kind of night I've had, It's obvious that this place is not going to have th info I need.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"My night wasn't all that pleasant either," Russel said. "I guess it isn't going to have the right info," he shrugged after a moment. "Why are you researching werewolves anyways? Gonna write a book like one of these?"
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Call it more of an unofficial police investigation, First I get called out of my rest to go case down a big suspect buring a bank robbery Then I go MIA, My wife is mad that I didn't call. This has just not been my week.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Russell raised an eyebrow. "So, you're a cop then, huh?" he asked. "Not a good idea for a cop to start thinking suspects in the case might be supernatural beings. People won't take you seriously, and 99.9% of the time they'll be right and you'll be wrong."
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

This one I have proof, Last night during an incedent at the first national bank, I can Trust you not to tell right?
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Fang wrote:This one I have proof, Last night during an incedent at the first national bank, I can Trust you not to tell right?
"Well, I was at that bank. I kinda work there. So, alright," Russell said, grinning a bit.

Right. I'd have noticed a big wo-...

...Those howls?
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Thanks for helping me, whats wrong?
Neilak20
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Neilak20 »

(Sorry I didnt post anything for a few days, had some bad computer trouble x_x All is well now ^_^ I'm back! As is Rig! )

Rig sighed as she sat on the bed in her motel room stareing at the ten inch tv screen attempting to make out the local news. How did someone find a television that small these days? And why? To strain the eyes of any tenets trying to use it? Evil, Pure Evil.
The Mutilator, she was convinced, was a nut turned werewolf. A psycopath, killing only for the sake of killing. Rig didn't need a book to tell her that. Still the night was a bust. So what if she made a couple were-Friends. She forgot to ask them for phone numbers so it wasnt like she'd see them much again. Her only lead was that Jim Logan seemed to be a magnet for the nutcase. Could it be someone that was connected to him? Some criminal he captured in the past? Perhaps.
She stared at her watch, 10:30am; time for lunch. Rig turned off the TV, threw on her coat and grabbed her keys. It was gonna be a long day, especially if she was to start stalking this cop. Stalking isnt an easy task; stalking a Cop is even harder; stalking a Cop that happens to be a Werewolf, now that's just plain silly.
Rig liked Silly.

At about 11:30pm Rig was walking out of the MacDonalds, about 1 block away from the Hollywood Occult Bookstore. On a whim, she decieded to check out the bookstore, as she choked down her MacGriddle breakfast sandwhich; she had been the last in line for breakfast but that's another story all together.
I wonder what kinda info they have in there, maybe I can find some obscure book on why werewolves hate me so much.
With that, she entered the bookstore, tossed her food wrappers in the garbage and sipped on her watered down Dr Soda. Her eye caught sight of Jim Logan, speaking with a slim young man with Dark Red hair, so naturally she sunk behind a bookcase and attempted to make herself inconspicuous as she evesdropped on their conversation.