Fullmoon Life ((Now Run By Fang))

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ARMY Wolf

Fullmoon Life ((Now Run By Fang))

Post by strykeriuswolf »

Please introduce yourself before starting the RP. Please keep it in one format, thank you. !!Please no mass killing!!

Name:
Weight:
Sex:
Breed:
Physical Discription:
Bio:

This takes place in the large city of LA...there have been many mysterious murders in the city and the packs of LA all know that a rogue werewolf is now on the loose, in the begening all people/wolves will introduce their characters and i will chose the pack leaders for the 5 packs that are in the Rp...
Last edited by strykeriuswolf on Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I dun care what people say about us furries, I'm darn proud to be one and have always been proud. POWER TO THE FURRIES
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

((dude, read my post in the suggestions thread in here and it'll tell you how to start and rp. there is not a whole lot of information, and not to mention a story or plot, i'm just trying to help))
Last edited by Anubis on Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

ok i give up...... :D
I dun care what people say about us furries, I'm darn proud to be one and have always been proud. POWER TO THE FURRIES
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((no don't give up, you just need to put in more infomation))
THE GAME

My Armory
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

im not giving up, its just closed till i decide what to make it into.....im going to take ur advise and take it slow...think about it ya know? :D
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((ok then))
THE GAME

My Armory
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

I'll play this
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

*smiles* Its still closed but ill update you when it opens :D
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

This fits in nicely with my character, A cop who gets bitten at the scene.
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

Fang if u would like u can start it off from that...im board with it and really busy with my Furry stories at the time so i dont really have time to run a RP...take it over if you wish...if u do its all urs and have fun with it :D
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

:o I am Honored, But if you still want to join feel free. You are always welcome here.

Okay here goes.

Name: Jim Logan/Fang
Weight:200lbs
Sex:Male
Race:Newly bitten werewolf
Physical: at 6'9" Jim is not your average cop, he works out regularly and is quite buff, usualy wears jeans a white T-shirt and a brown leather jacket, as a werewolf he stands 9ft and his black hair becomes grey fur.

History:While working a case involving several grisly murders, Jim is atacked and bitten by a werewolf.

Macarthur Park, Los Angeles 2:00 AM

"Morning Mike."
"Morning Jim."
"Found anther one, have we?"
"This one's pretty messed."
" God that's disgusting" I said holding my nose
" I Know, 5th one in the last two months."
"So what do we Know about the Wilshire Mutilator?"
"Well we know his atacks aren't getting any more violent."
"This man eats his victims, you can't get much more violent"
"I guess not."

"I'm going to go take a smoke."

I walked down the path away from the crime scene.
What was this guys' motive? Damn! it just didn't make sense.

Suddenly, something jumped on me sinking it's teeth into my right arm.
"AAAAAUUUUGGGGH! Jesus!"
I knocked the thing off me and crawled towad a plam. The creature followed. I pulled out my gun and fired twice, the thing yelped in pain and ran.

I don't remember much after that, I passed out from the blood loss.
Neilak20
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Neilak20 »

((I've never really Role Played before, but I figure it's worth a shot ^_^, I'll be using the character of "Rig Farrow" from a short story I've been slowly working on, sorry her bio is so long x_x ))

Name: Rig Farrow
Weight: 125 lb
Sex: Female
Race: Caucasian/white Human Immune
Physical Description: 5’5” Rig isn’t terribly big, she’s considered “short” by many, she is in good physical condition and doesn’t get the chance to work out as much as she’d like. She often wears comfortable black tennis shoes or leather boots, black or grey well worn jeans, a brown or purple t-shirt (at times with a witty logo or catchphrase on it), and a brown leather long coat with plenty of hand stitched patches in it. She carries a Colt CZ40 hand gun in a holster along the left side of her chest, just in case. She has straight yet thick grey hair that comes just past her shoulders, piercing yellow/brown eyes that seem almost gold, and very pale skin.
Bio: At the age of 20 Rig fell in love with a young werewolf and chose to be bitten and turned, however she found that she was immune, her hair mysteriously turned grey and she became a social outcast of the werewolves. She was deemed “Untouchable” and the man she fell in love with refused to have anything to do with her. Rig has made a hobby of traveling the countryside studying werewolves and investigating rouges. Most “older” werewolves can tell there is something “wrong” with her, either by her hair or simply an odd feeling they get that there is “something not right” about her, she doesn’t know really since none take the time to talk to her. She is very bitter about being immune and an outcast, but that doesn’t stop her from sticking her nose in the business of werewolves.

Macarthur Park, Los Angeles 1:55am ((occurs the same time as Fang's post))

“Why the hell am I in this crap hole?” Rig muttered to herself as she walked along the jogging path in park in the early morning. “I could be at home, asleep.”

News of mysterious gruesome murders lured Rig to Los Angeles and after investigating the murders for several weeks she still wasn’t sure if the perpetrator was a rouge werewolf, or some nut job wanna-be. However it panned out she was determined to find out first hand, and was prepared for whatever may happen. After another five minutes of walking through the silent park, Rig contemplated how many kidnappings and rapes occurred on various jogging paths across the country, if worse came to worse she could nab herself a pervert.

Then, just as she was prepared to settle for bagging the local creep two shots rang out from deeper in the park followed by a yelp and screams.

“Bingo,” Rig sang to herself and hurried toward the sound of the shots.
It didn’t take her long to come upon the fallen police officer who’s unconscious body lay against a tree, slowly beginning to turn.
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

(Welcome Neilak)

I came to several times, first I saw a young girl, Then it was Mike,the Coroner radioing for help, then it was the EMT.

3:00 Pm Ceaders Sinai Medical Center
Mr. Logan good to see you're awake

Where am I?

Relax Mr. Logan you're at Ceaders Sinai, we've finished with your tests an you're good to go.

Man That guy was annoying. I thought as I walked out the door. TAXI!

Where to mack?

!200 Highland Ave.

1200 Highland Ave 4:15 Pm

Sheryl! I'm home. Boys?
I then saw the note on the table

Jim: The Kids andI have gone to Grandpas' ranch for a few days.
They're very excited about the trip to Disneyland next weekend and so am I. See you in a few, Sheryl.

My stomach rumbled Damn! how long has it been since I ate?
I walked over to the fridge thee was a plate of beef. I just ate it, raw I didn't care a part of me enjoyed it. Meh Iwalked into the living room and turned on the TV.
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

((i think that ill join))
Name: Alexander Wulf
(Human)Height: 6'1
(Human) 198lbs
(wolf)Height: 7ft9in
(wolf)Weight:325lbs
Eye/Fur color: His whole body is covered with Artic white fur and his eyes are an Ice blue.
Breed: Lycan
Sex:Male
Job: LAFD EMT

( 2533 Highland Ave...)

A red mustang pulls into the drive way of a large house...its occupints 5 male werewolves. Alexander slowly walks up the pathway to the entrence and can hear the music and can smell fresh blood. "Oh..great" whispered Alexander as he walked in through the unlocked door to find a blood bath, his packmates are all on the floor slaughterd and ripped to shread. Alex quickly grabbed his radio off his sholder and called in "Dispatch this is unit 67...I have 5 men down at the adress of 2533 Highland Ave....Request police units respond code 3", "Unit 67 roger", Alexander looked over his friends and it hit him, the gleam of a badge. Alexander ran over to find a cop laying half alive, he grabbed his radio again and called in "Dispatch this is unit 67...I need and EMT unit for a downed office at same adress....all units....Officer down...I repeat....Office down". The cop looked up at him and the last breath flowed through his body. "Dammit" spat Alex as he stood as the EMT units rushed in and started checking bodys. Thats when he relized he knew he had to call Jim Logan...

(Next day)

Alexander slowly walked into the firehouse the next morning, his friends walking up and patting him on the back "You did good Alex" said one, "Good keeping cool under pressure" said another. They had no idea, he had just lost his pack, his mate, his everything. But that one same stentch filled his nose, the one that was all over his packmates and the one that was stuck up his nose. He walked into the locker room and change into his uniform, he walked out to the lot and looked at the bus, "Another day eh?" said the stupid rookie he was stuck with, "Yea another day" said Alexander as he got in and started up the Ambulance, he pulled out to the gate as a call rang through "Unit 67...Unit 67...respond to officer assistance, multipal people injured and one person DOA on officers call" Alexander looked over at the rookies name tag, "You ready John?", "More then ever". Alexander hit the lights and pulled out of the driveway behind the large fire engin that was responding to the same scene.
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

(( I'm going to have to wait for Stryker to post again))
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

((Just make it like your on call and get called to that scene or something :P ))
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Earlier:

"Bye honey, bye kids, Daddy's gt to go catch badguys."

"We'll be be up at the ranch with gandma and grandpa for a few days.
I hope we're still going to Disneland, the boys have been waiting for this for months."

My wifes' father was the DA, he helped us get this house.

My red 75' Corvette stingray pulled out of the driveway as I headed downtown,

City Hall, Downtown L.A. 9:00 AM

"good morning cheif.'
"Good morning Detective. You still working the Wilsire Mutilator case?

"Yep, I'm not going to rest until it's safe to walk Wilsire from the 405 to Grand Ave."

"That's the spirit. Some EMT named Alexander Wulf called, says that he found his friends sluaghtered might be a connection."

"Put Varcus on it, he's been itching for a big case."

1:30 AM Corner of Hollywood and Vine

I sat bak in the patrol car, another day another double shift, more overtime I guess. Then the call.
*Come in Car 12*
"Roger. Car 12 here. over"
*DB Macarthur Park, looks like the Mutilator*
"I'm on my way. over and out."

I wasted no time getting to the park. I arrived to see The Coroner was already there.
Last edited by Fang on Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neilak20
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Neilak20 »

strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

(Guys im gona throw a twist in here)

*All call goes out to every officer and paramedic in the area*
"This is unit 22, im infort of the Northholly wood national bank, i have a 2-11 in progress, request all avaible units to respond" "Dispatch roger...All units...All units Respond code 2 to a 2-11 in progress at the First National Bank" **15 Minutes later** "Shots fire, Shots fired....s***....Officer down I repet Officer down, Request Paramedic and any avaible units to the First National Bank" "Roger, All avaible units respond Code 3 to the first national bank...Officers in need of assistance" Alexander looked up at his radio knowing and waiting, "Unit 67, Request EMT assisance at the First National Bank" Alexander ran for his ambulance and hit the ignission and took off out of the parking lot, sirens blaring, "This is 67, Responding to Officers in need of assistance, On Location, 10 minutes" *10 minutes later*
Alexander hit the brakes as a bullet flew through his windsheild, "Crap"...Alexander grabbed his radio as he reconized one man running down the street with a gun in his hand, the cops didnt notice him, "The mutilator" he whispered, he grabbed his Radio "Unit 67...Unit 67 to Dispatch, Call detective Jim Logan, Ive made visual contact with the Mutilator" "Roger"..... *Police Units on Scene* "This is....unit 22...Im hit...Request Code 3....again Request SWAT assistance*, Alexander heard the call and got out of the bus under a barraige of fire, he moved to the back and got in to find the rookie shot, a bullet imbedded in his head. He kept his head down and waited for it to be over.......((Hope you guys can play off that....just sounded very LA type thing....put in a twist :P ))
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

The phone rang, waking me from my nap. I had been dreaming, about last night.

"hello, what? I'm recovering. You're sure? Sh%$!

5:30 PM, First National Bank tower, Downtown

My red Corvette peeled down Grand.

"where is he?"
"He's running toward the freeway, are you sure you want to give chase."
"why not?"
"Look at you you're a wreck"
"I feel fine."
"Just go."

"STOP! LAPD! DROP YOUR WEAPON AND PUT YOUR HANDSWHERE I CAN SEE THEM! Good, now walk slowly toward me. Hands up."
"You know oficer, you are in no position to arrest me."
"Shut the F$#& up. You're nothing more than dirt.
'You think so? I am something much more."

He began to change right there before me, his body swelled, hair grew, his whole body changed. I looked up at the huge monster before me.

Suddenly there was pain, it felt like athousand flaming kinves were stabing me. I fell to the ground "What the hell is happening to me?"
The pain was intense, I looked up at the sky, drawn for some unknown reason toward the moon, which was full. my skin began to itch, waves of pain shot through my body, this is not happening. My bones broke and reformed,my body covering itself with fur. As my mass increased my clothes couldn't take it, my pants below the thighs came apart, and my shirt and jacket were destroyed. My head began to change aswell my face pushed forward as fangs extended from my gums, my ears popped as they moved to the top of my head, my eyes changed as well i saw things differently, a tail pushed through my pants. I stood up towering 9ft
to his 7. I arched my neck and back and let loose a howl, but despite all this I was still myself.
Last edited by Fang on Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Name: Russell Reyes
Weight: 130 lbs.
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Physical Discription: Tall and not exactly the most muscular guy, but not exactly a twig either, with messy hair the color of red wine (IE, Dark red, dark enough that its' easily mistaken for black when there's not a decent level of light) that's long enough to reach to the middle of the back of his neck, a handsome face, and skin a shade or two lighter than average. Casual dress is usually jeans, sneakers, and a t-shirt of some sort. On the job he wears more formal bank-tellery clothing.

Bio: Russell is a bit of a average joe. His life up to this point has been rather uneventful. Russ however does take a interest in more ...fantastic subjects. He indulges in fantasy, sci-fi, horror, etc. as a means to escape the drudgery of working as a teller in the LA First National Bank. Of course, he never expected things of fantasy to ever become reality...

_______

Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap.... was the only thought passing through Russell's head. He couldn't remeber exactly what had happened, all he could remeber now was that there was alot of screaming, and shooting and several police officers were dead. Another had gone after the criminal, who had fled the scene. Crazy bastard.

Russell's already white-knuckled grip on the edge of a cruiser's hood tightly momentarily when a chilling howl cut through the evening air. What the hell? That's no dog... he thought to himself. He knew that howl, that was a wolf howl. And there were no wolves in LA. None in California, as far as Russ knew.

Russell decided not to puzzle on it further. Just stay with the cops not crazy enough to go after a murderer alone. He wouldn't be any help. He wasn't skilled with guns, not at all. Russ paused a moment to calm himself, and turned to a cop who stood near the cruiser he was half leaning on half holding onto for dear life.

"So, uh, what the hell just happened?"
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

As SWAT rolled in, finally Alexander was able to get to the injured cops, under escort by a LAPD Sheriffs Swat Unit....He got up to a cop and checked the pulse "Dead", he reached for his radio and made a call, "Dispatch, this is unit 67, I have multipal officers down and alot of civilans injured or dead....im going to need multipal EMT units respond code 3", After that the call all the cops and medics where waiting for *Swat Officer* "10 David....We are code 4...all suspects down...I repet all suspects down Code 4...." Alexander finally made it back to his ambulance and got in...He drove off and nearead a car he reconized...but two things he also reconized....he threw on the brakes and wanked the weel...he jumped out to see two large werewolves....one with the scent he knew as the killer of his pack...the other....Jim Logan?
Neilak20
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Neilak20 »

(Rig's not on the ball today XD )

“I’ve made visual contact with the Mutilator,” the radio crackled in Rig’s calico truck.
“Crap! I’m going the wrong way!?”
She had past the First National Bank just ten minutes before, and decided to tempt a car wreck by pulling a jay turn and go back the way she had come, through on coming traffic if necessary.
“I’m nuts!” She shouted, trying to convince herself that driving the wrong way was the only way to go the right way. “I’m nuts I’m nuts I’m nuts! Why do I do these things?!”
Moments later the scanner buzzed with muted life, “This is....unit 22...I’m hit...Request Code 3....again Request SWAT assistance.”
Rig floored it, aiming her lumbering old Ranchero at the only other car on the road like a lazy game of chicken, “Come on!”
The old truck had trouble going 20, pushing the thing made it contemplate giving out.
“Don’t you die on me you piece of-” Then she remembered she was about to be in a head on collision and weaved right, “You better not turn left you-” and coasted around the other car into a slow stop.
“Dang-it!”
Rig frantically popped her truck in park and tried to coax the ignition to work. “Don’t make me get the pliers!”
With a cough and a wheeze the engine bubbled to life and she was back on her way, heading toward the flashing lights she could see reflect off the buildings. Another two minutes and she’d be on the scene.
“Almost there!”
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

*What the hell has happend to me? What am I? This is all his fault*
I let out a low deep growl and moved toward the mutilator, he let out a growl but instead turned tail *literealy* and ran. *something about him seemed familiar. The Bastard, he's been to my house he's seen my family! My family, god. how would they take it? this is unreal.*suddenly I caught scent of someone moving toward me, it was Alex.*Plese stay away, don't come near me I cold be dangerous* I was surprised I could still talk, but also suprised at how deep my voice was. I let out a Remorseful howl paining over the loss of my humanity.
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

"Jim....its alright...I understand what i going on with you and I can help...please let me" Said Alexander to the large wolf, "I know what you are because I am the same, come with me and let me help you, you cannot be seen outside in your form as you will be killed" He said as he ran back to his amublance and opened the back door "Get in...trust me"