Fullmoon Life ((Now Run By Fang))

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

"Its' no problem," Russell said. "And its' nothing really. Just had a bad night is all. I was at the bank when all that s*** went down. I overheard some howls once the smoke had cleared and the guy responsible had run off. Someone took off after 'im. In any case as I wasn't harmed I had to help give a statement on what had happened."

"All that fun red tape, you know. Got home late. On the bright side, I got today off due to that mess."
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Oh god, he heard me!
I was frozen in place, it was only a matter of time before he put two and two together.

"Howls. . ." I said weakly
I swallowed hard, he could see I was nervous
"Sir I'm afraid you'll have to come with me."

I had to bring him into the fold or he would find out and tell anyone who would listen about the existance of werewolves.
Last edited by Fang on Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ARMY Wolf

Post by strykeriuswolf »

Alexander looked down at his phone and thought about calling his friend Jim, he knew that the newly bitten wolf would try and do some research but he didnt know how, he opened his phone and diled the number, hoping he would pick up...
I dun care what people say about us furries, I'm darn proud to be one and have always been proud. POWER TO THE FURRIES
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Fang wrote:Oh god, he heard me!
I was frozen in place, it was only a matter of time before he put two and two together.

"Howls. . ." I said weakly
I swallowed hard, he could see I was nervous
"Sir I'm afraid you'll have to come with me."

I had to bring him into the fold or he would find out and tell anyone who would listen about the existance of werewolves.
Russell's eyes went wide, his eyebrows raising. "Um," he said, blinking. "Sure," he added after a moment. "Where are we going and why?"
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

Alexander kept driving till he noticed Jims car, he slowly pulled off and into the parking lot, he got out and walked up towards where the car was parked, he could smell the wolf and followed it to the bookstore, he opened the door to see Jim and another man standing speaking with eachother "Jim...fancy seeing you here, whats up?"
I dun care what people say about us furries, I'm darn proud to be one and have always been proud. POWER TO THE FURRIES
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

His phone rang
"pardon me a moment. I'm at the Hollywood Occult Bookstore, see you in a bit. Now where were we, ah yes you need to come with me because you are about to put two things together that could jepordize the lives of both you and myself. I'll explain everything."
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

(iggnor the last one i posted of this, im just reposting)
Alexander kept driving till he noticed Jims car, he slowly pulled off and into the parking lot, he got out and walked up towards where the car was parked, he could smell the wolf and followed it to the bookstore, he opened the door to see Jim and another man standing speaking with eachother "Jim...fancy seeing you here, whats up?"
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Jim shot Alex a look of concern
"Alex we have a problem, this guy heard last night, and I think he just worked it out in his head."
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

Alexander rubbed the bridge of his nose and let out a deep sigh "He needs to go back to the pack house, we need to explain to him about what is going on and what he is now involved in...."
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

If it was possible for him to raise his eyebrows any further, Russell's would have touched his hairline. "Jeopardize our lives? Why. I know the mutilators indentity and don't know it yet or something?" Russell stopped, noticing as a new man came in, greeted Logan and they began to speak.

"Work what out? Involved in? Pack house?" he asked.
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

Alexander growled slighty "Sir...be quite for one second please, gods you kind is always nosing in things they shouldnt" Alexander looked back at Fang "Im leaving him in your controll, do what you deem necessry to protect us and what is going on, if you must, allow him to *coughs* See the world through our eyes, do you understand me fang?"
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

"I know, Russ this will be for your own good"I said as I led him to my car.
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

Alexander slowly looked around the book shop, that stentch of the wolf that had killed his friends was looming towards the back, almost as if the wolf had been watching this book store. Alexander growled and walked out looking at Fang and nodding as he got into his truck and waited for Jim to drive off, only to follow him to make sure that nothing happend
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

My kind? Russell thought, following Logan. What the hell does that mean? His mind quickly worked through the possibilities. The most likely, to him, seemed to be something to do with occupation, nationality, or the fact he was the kind of guy to have his nose stuck in books about wierd things.

"Yeah. Sure. What exactly is for my own good, now that I've gone and 'stuck my nose into things I shouldn't'."
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

"Russ I know this sounds crazy, but I'm a werewolf, so is Alex"
I waited for him to start in with the denial that I was still feeling.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"You're right. It sounds crazy," Russell replied flatly. "In fact, it probably is crazy. Should check in at the asylum." He smirked.
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

Alexander growled slighty as he followed the two, he picked his phone up and diled Jim's number, "Jim...im gona get infront of you and kick on my sirens, its starting to get dark out and i have a feeling that the Mutilator is going to try and take Russ out, follow me from behind" He hung the phone up and reached to the consol flicking on his lights and sirens, he punched the accleator and sped around Jims car.
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

"Those howls you heard, we both know there are no wolves in L.A. county, or anywhere south of the Bay area. What you heard was me."
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"Someone's exotic - and illegeal - pets coulda got loose or somethin'," Russell suggested, though he did admit the man had a point. "You'll need undeniable proof. I can say that if I put my fingers at a certain point on your neck you'll be unable to move. But, that's kung-fu-BS until I prove I can."

"Which I can't, of course. That was BS."
Neilak20
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Neilak20 »

(Rig's never invited to werewolf parties, poor girl, always left out.)

Rig was surpirsed no one spotted her in her meager hiding spot while she sipped loudly on her soda. They sure stayed in the book store a hell of a long while, and now they all left, in a hurry. Jim with his new "friend" and Alex who, she could hear, had arrived in his ambulance. They weren't the only ones that left quickly, she noted as a shadowy figure slipped out the emergency exit, barely in sight. She suspected the dark figure had been listening in as well, she was on the right track this time. After a beat of letting them get ahead, she popped her head out the store's front door, made sure it was clear and booked it to her truck.
"I'm not gonna lose this bastard!" She huffed to herself as she contemplated pushing her truck to its limit in chase and then chose to go it slow. She didn't have to make it to the "Pack house" before them, but she did have to make it there in once peice. Heavy afternoon traffic was in her favor so it only took a few moments for her to get behind the screaming ambulance and car on their way to the house. She hadn't been invited, but that wasnt going to stop her from going.
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

"Listen, the only evidence found about my disapearance were some torn clothing, and those howls, no animal could make it."
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"As persausive as your arguement is," Russell said after a moment of silence. "You missed my point. One needs proof that is absolutely undeniable," he grinned. "I mean, if what you say is true, I'm in this s*** deep enough already, right?"

"One can fake Lycanthropy if they try hard enoguh. Tearing the clothes themselves, playing a recording into a speaker or something. One however, can't deny the truth when its' litterally staring them in the face."

"Of course, save the evidence for this 'pack house'. If you're telling the truth I don't want you crashing the car to prove it."
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Souds fair, at least you have an open mind.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Fang wrote:Souds fair, at least you have an open mind.
"I try," Russell said simply, shrugging. "There was a quote once, 'Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul in this world--and never will.' So, given ample evidence, it would be foolish to hold fast to a petrified opinion out of stubbornness."
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

We pulled into the driveway of the pack house just as the sun started to set.
"I hope you're ready for this."