Fullmoon Life ((Now Run By Fang))

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Fang wrote:We pulled into the driveway of the pack house just as the sun started to set.
"I hope you're ready for this."
Russell opened the door and stepped out of the car, "As ready as I can be," he said. "Which is of course, not much at all."
Neilak20
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Neilak20 »

(Did anyone else notice we went from 12 at lunch to suddenly dusk? )
Rig pulled her truck up behind the car in the driveway as the sun began to set. That lunch hour seemed to fly by so fast, but then it could have been the evesdropping that made her lose track of the time.
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Feeling the change begin I pulled Russ inside. Fangs begining to push through my gumline
"I'm sorry Russ," I said thrugh the fangs I still wasn't used to' "this needs to be done. . . for. . your protection."
I sunk my fangs into his shoulder before the pain got to me.
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
Neilak20
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Neilak20 »

((Question, why bite him if he didnt believe you? I'd leave him on a corner somewhere...shaking things up a bit.))
Rig raced to the door, but stopped a few feet short. She couldnt make herself move forward, she just stared through the partway open door way as Jim sank his still forming fangs into the new guy. She was a bit envious of the poor sap, so envious that she forgot about the possiblity that the Mutilator was on his way, after the cop. And there she stood, in the driveway when midtransformation the Mutilator lept from the roof of the pack house, his claws dead set on tearing Rig's flesh.

"Mother Fu-"
In an instant she had her gun free and let loose a hail of gunfire upon the mutilator as he attempted to claw and bite her as he transformed. He was mad, and in his frenzy Rig was able to kick him square in the crotch, not much but it distracted him long enough for her to break free and hobble to her truck.
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

((Because as a human the mutilator would have gotten him))

Still transforming I charged the mutilator, smasing him into the pavement. I slashed him with my claws, I knew that would leave a mark.
Once again the mutilator ran. I turned my atention to Russ, whos transformation was starting.
Neilak20
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Neilak20 »

((Good point ^_^ and now Rig's done hurt herself...))
It was at times like this Rig wished she could regenerate like werewolves. She thought to herself, Sitting and wishing wasnt going to help bag this psycho. After she inspected her wounds, found that she had largely had the wind knocked out of her, she grabbed her extra clips from her truck and ran after the Mutilator.
You're not getting away!
Over privacy hedges, over fences, over lawn ornaments and pool furniture, she chased him, and when she lost sight of him, she followed the trail of blood.
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Trying to run free
Additional Details: I look beyond the line of what a lot people call FACTS.... Because just because it's name MYTH..... Does not mean it does not exist.

Post by lunarwolf »

((hey this rp looks fun could i join))
The truth...ha...why does it matter to you? You really don't want to know the truths I know....
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Have you read over th whole RP and gotten the story?
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

When Logan sunk his fangs into Russell, the human led out more than a few colorful expletives. "Regardless of neccesity you could've been more gentle," he complained. "Or let me get my shirt off, now its' all bloody and, Ow..." Russell trailed off.

Russell cursed again when the mutilator showed up, backing up further into the house, a couple of the curses directed at Logan because the shoulder bite currently rendered him unable to use one of his arms. He backed up against a wall and slumped against it, sliding down as the mutilator ran off.

"Hell man. You sure don't pull any f*** punches, now do you? If ain't once thing its ano-" Russell's speach was cut off as he stranged out a curse, garbled by the fact that his teeth were changing into fangs as well as his tongue lengthening as his face began to slowly push out into a muzzle.

Holy. That's damned fast... he thought to himself, watching his hand with a sort of morbid fascination as his nails lengthened into claws, and fur began to cover his hand.
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Trying to run free
Additional Details: I look beyond the line of what a lot people call FACTS.... Because just because it's name MYTH..... Does not mean it does not exist.

Post by lunarwolf »

((no but now i will))
The truth...ha...why does it matter to you? You really don't want to know the truths I know....
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

((you will need to find an apropriate time to jump in, I'll PM you))

Hell I did'nt even take my clothes off. Hey Alex! we going to see you as a werewolf any time soon?
Neilak20
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Neilak20 »

((Yay a new guy's joining ^_^ Welcome Lunarwolf ))

She thought for sure she'd cornerd him in someone's backyard tool shed, the blood led straight to it, but when she kicked open the steel door, all she found was a half dead rotwieler, its back legs mauled and shredded. The Mutilator had made a second trail; a diversion. Coolly she let one well placed bullet fly at the dog's skull, and then began to back track. The last fence she climbed, he had to have been in this yard. The trail ended here. Unless...he doubled back on her and was heading back to the Pack house.
Crap he's heading back for them!
Rig scrambled back over the fence and raced though the yards back the way she had come.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Fang wrote:((you will need to find an apropriate time to jump in, I'll PM you))

Hell I did'nt even take my clothes off. Hey Alex! we going to see you as a werewolf any time soon?
Russell said something back that, though it was garbled due to lack of experience with using his newly (and still forming) mouth, sounded like another curse. He reaching down and quickly pulled his shoes off, tossing them away hastily, so his feet wouldn't tear them apart as them shifted to digitgrade. Russ then quickly stripped the rest of clothing off as the change persisted, knowing that if he didn't it'd probably go like it always did in the movies - it'd get destroyed and he'd have nothing to wear when he turned back.

It didn't take much longer than a minute or two before it ended, though it felt much longer to Russell, who was panting heavily, his new lupine form covered with fur the same color his hair had been, and his now pale-yellow eyes watching Logan.

"Sonnuva.." he muttered, shakily getting to his feet,
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ARMY Wolf

Post by strykeriuswolf »

Alexander slowly pulled up and into the drive way, but when he steped out there was the fresh scent of blood. Alexander ran to the front door bursting throug it, his form already appearing through, then it hit him, the scent of ther mutilator, he feel to his knees and let the wolf take his body over, he let out a cry of pain and feel over, his body contorting and cracking **Finish trans** Alexander slowly stands up, a fully formed white werewolf stands proud, his fangs glisting and his ice blue eyes glowing deeply
I dun care what people say about us furries, I'm darn proud to be one and have always been proud. POWER TO THE FURRIES
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

I,ve done you a favor. The mutilator would have killed you. now we're three against one and you and I could beat the living s*** out of the mutilator, we need to keep ourselves alert.
Neilak20
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Neilak20 »

The Mutilator would make it back before she did, so Rig began shouting to the others as she ran, "He's comeing back your way!"
Her adreniline pumped so that she would have kept running even if she had been shot, and she figured the Mutilator was in a similar state; primal fury.
"Get Ready! He's Comeing back!" Rig shouted again as she neared the Pack house, just half a block away now, surely he was already upon them.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Fang wrote:I,ve done you a favor. The mutilator would have killed you. now we're three against one and you and I could beat the living (bleep) out of the mutilator, we need to keep ourselves alert.
Most people would've felt empowered by a transformation like Russ's. Russell would have been lying to say he didn't, but at the same time it made him feel vulnerable. "You're asking me to fight in a body I barely know how to use yet," he shot back. "Me fighting him would be like me taking on you in a gunfight. The other guy's got more experience."
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

"Both of you shut up, where's Rig..." Spat Alexander sniffing around the room, the scent was heavy with the mutliators scent
I dun care what people say about us furries, I'm darn proud to be one and have always been proud. POWER TO THE FURRIES
Neilak20
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Neilak20 »

Running on a bet that werewolf hearing was better than your average human's may not have been Rig's best of options, she couldnt be sure they had heard her shouts, much less her exhausted huffs. She hopped over the hedges back into the Pack house's yard, and weezed "He's comeing back...this way...should be here....by now...be ready...guys?"
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

I'm just saying that last night was my first Transformation and he ran, just because I was far bigger.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"Rig?" Russell asked, looking confused. "The grey haired chick...? She ran off." Russell was surprised when, a few moments later, Rig appeared. "Or she's right there."

"So, just scare him off again..?" Russell suggested to Logan. "If he runs because you're larger he'll run when he sees three of us."
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

Alexanders hackles stood on end "He's here guys, get ready"
Neilak20
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Neilak20 »

Rig should have been concerned that the werewolves weren't heeding her warnings, or even paying attention to her, But instead years of frustration made her reaction that of anger. Another burst of adreniline, not from fear, not from physical exertion, but from the sheer wrath of a woman ignored welled within her and she let loose her verbal fury.
"Finally someone listens to me!! What do I have to do to finally be acknowleged by werewolves? Get my head chewed off?"
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

I raised the fur on my back and started growling, letting te mutilator know I meant buisness.
"Russ, get ready."
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

"Rig, get back behind us now" He growled in frustration, fighting another werewolf was not for a human, it was a sacred act between werewolves....