Medieval Fantasy Werewolf RPG (Closed)

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Medieval Fantasy Werewolf RPG (Closed)

Post by Kirk Hammett »

This is not just a shape shifter's RPG, it's for any creature, but I assume most people here will want to be werewolves, and that is fine with me :P.

ONE RULE: Please do not act other people's characters. Each person writes for their own character. If confused, ask me :P PLEASE read the history, long as it is. This is only a basic storyline. Add mountains and villages and cities if you want.

Storyline

The Kingdom of Darrow is set in 'medieval' times, medieval fantasy so it's not strictly going by any human history, just our own made up histories. It is ruled by a King, of the family Starfang (Lame I know). There is only one King. The first born always inherits the crown, no matter what sex they are, unless they are unfit for the crown. The younger siblings become the dukes and duchesses. Relatives are counts, countesses, earls, and other nobles. The royal family are all of a particular species of shape shifter, which feed on energy (I used this species in my last RPG here, it's my own original, please do not steal).

The species could be called werewolves, and commonly are so, but aren't technically. They feed on normal things but are able to feed on energy, but are not vampires. They are very hard to kill and live for hundreds and hundreds of years...hence Kings usually retire and hand the crown to a son or daughter. They can be killed if all energy is taken from them. They all have monkey like tails (I guess to symbolise SOME sort of primate relation...they are not Dragonball Z Saiyans). They become a wolf like creature and all royalty can control themselves. Since many other folk around the area have some sort of tail, you can't distinguish all royalty just because of a tail or shape shifting ability. They are distinguished by a small tattoo on their neck and actual species identification. (Only heirs to the throne have the tattoo).

There are many types of shape shifter in Darrow, werefolk of all kinds, peasants, nobles and slaves alike. Shape shifters don't make up the majority of the population, there are many other species. (Feel free to make your own up but you can be shape shifters if you want).

There are many farms and cities and the main city is the King's town which is creatively named Darrow after the Kingdom. ;) There are other countries bordering the Kingdom and they trade with these and sometimes take wives and husbands from neighbouring royalties, although all children are born shape shifters.

The King's History

Yes, they are named after birds. :lol:

The King, Hawkyn, lost his son Jay (my character) and his wife Starling when Jay was born 18 years ago. Jay was apparently stillborn and Starling vanished with his body. Without an heir, the King would have to rule until he remarried, or adopt an heir, which was unheard of. He went a little crazy and is a rather hard hearted man, and always has been. He is not against slavery, which his wife, who was a countess of the same blood as he but not too closely related, did not agree with.

He knows his son is alive, although he doesn't believe Starling is. He searches for his son to this day and while he does not particularly care about his son or his feelings, and only wants him for political reasons as he needs an heir (Even if he does not give over his throne all too soon, he is seen as more powerful with children), he spends a lot of money on hunters to find him.
Last edited by Kirk Hammett on Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

My Character

Name: Prince Jay Starfang
Species: Kanalyth (Royal shape shifter species)
Appearance: Jay is just under medium height, rather scrawny. He has hazel eyes which turn dark brown and amber depending on the light of the area he is in, rather than any mythical reason. He has long rather wild wavy to curly hair, dark brown with lots of lighter brown and darker brown streaks. His tail is the same colour and is very long, able to wind around his waist and more. He has a slave collar which all slaves are forced to wear, unable to come off unless a blacksmith cuts it off. Beneath is his royal tattoo on the back of his neck, hidden under it. He has olive tanned skin.

His wolf form is a mottled dark brown with a slightly curly ruff.

History: Jay's mother ran away from King Hawkyn when Jay was born. They replaced him with the stillborn baby of a castle slave (with the slave's permission as Starling was not a cruel women). Starling in fact took the slave with her. Together they fled into the countryside and little Jay grew to three years old. While Hawkyn knew nothing of their escape, his younger brother, Duke Falcyn did and he stole Jay away (Nobody knew if Starling died or lived although she was injured severely fighting to keep her son, and the slave woman was killed). Unable to kill his own nephew, he ruthlessly sold him to a slaver. He was bought up with a slave woman until he was eight, when they forced a collar on him and over his tattoo. They killed the slave woman because she knew his secret, and Jay was then sold to someone else. The collar was enchanted; he has not shape shifted since he was a small child, but the effects are starting to wear off.

The only thing he recalls is his name, and the scent of his mother, the sound of her voice. He never met his father but he images him to be a dashing warrior. He despises the King and the nobles, having no idea he is his son. He grew up with a beautiful singing voice and playing all sorts of stringed instruments. He is good with horses and works at a stable currently. Since the collar is starting to fail, he is starting to feel the effects of his shape shifting blood, which cannot be contained long by any sorcery.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

((Cool awesome!!! i love your RP's. I'm not sure about my character, because he might not fit in with it. If you don't like it, just tell me I'll make another one.))

Name: Ex-private Walter C. Higgins (weird name i know) of the United States Air Force, but people here call him. The weird one, drunkard, and most commonly Gas due to his first reaction of the local foods he ate when he first arrived.

Species: Human

Gander: Male

Appearance: Gas is about six feet tall and 220 pounds. He has short dirty brown hair, brown eyes, and his face is scruffy and hard. He is lightly muscled and heavily scarred. He wears a long brown cloak and underneath he wears the tattered remains of a tactical vest and a brown shirt. Cargo pants that have been sewn back up and patched up so many times he looks like a hobbo, and worn out pair of combat boots. He carries a M-16 wrapped in cloth on his back.

Personality: Battle worn and angry is the two most most characteristics that describes him most. He is usually silent and quick to anger. He is actually a good guy despite the line of work he is in.

History: Gas, ten years ago was a security guard at Area-51. He was attending a test of the experimental wormhole generator, but some thing went wrong and he ended up in a alternate reality.

He is now looking for a wizard that can send him back home, but no one he finds have the power to do that. He makes a living doing assassin and body guard work. He made quite a reputation from his strange yet effective weapon. we know it as the M-16 he goes to wizards and witches to duplicate the same clip of ammo over and over again, and repair parts of the M-16 that has been dammaged. He still is looking for a way home.
Last edited by Anubis on Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

(Hey!! Haha thanks! Don't worry everything fits in my roleplays. Except a LOT of fear from the gun and his clothing, but that's part of the fun from dropping into another dimension! To make our characters meet, my character is owned by a wizard, he works in the wizard's stables, you could always go to him as he is well known around the area.

Ill start if you like 8) )

The day dawned slightly overcast over Darrow, the sun peeking hopefully from behind the clouds. The wizard (OOC: anybody can act the wizard) Fellon stalked on the walls of his small fort, his bad tempered eyes scrutinizing the forests, grass and dusty horse path below for signs of visitors. He often came here, dressed in his usual tunic and pants, nothing particularly wizard like about him. He was often mistaken for a warrior and was in fact a minor noble with wealth beyond that of any normal minor noble, due to his powers.
Fellon had a short light brown cropped beard and a warrior's pony tail of straight pale brown hair. He was approaching middle age, and carried a sword at his hip, which he fingered restlessly. Those mistaking him for a simple swordsman usually ended up dead or fried.

"Lord Fellon!" Someone shouted from behind him in his courtyard. "Your breakfast is served, m'lord. Roast duck, stuffed with herbs, as you desired." The slave below took an extravagent bow. Fellon nodded and dismissed him with a wave of his hand. The slave turned the corner, letting the fake smile slip from his face. Fellon slammed the doors shut and went inside.

Meanwhile, the short and chubby slave headed towards the stables. A young man was mucking them out, dirty and looking rather grumpy. The stubby slave went inside and pulled off his clothes, looking for work clothes.
"Morning Jay" He said with a grouchy look on his face. The young man looked up from his work.
"Tyn, my friend." He smiled. "Come to help me then?"
"Phew, once I get these pants off." The chubby slave replied. "I don't see why we have to wear such stupid clothes just to announce his royal pain in the bum's breakfast for two seconds."
Jay shrugged and pointed at the piles of horse s*** in the corner he was shovelling. "Thats what we work for." He said. Tyn looked sober for a moment, and then laughed, patting his friend on the back and picking up a shovel.
"Well at least we get to excersize the horses today, even if we are watched. Fresh air." Tyn grumbled.
"Nothing ever happens around here. We never get visitors except the tax dragon and various lords and ladies demanding some apology or other from Fellon." Jay said.
"Isn't that why you are here?" Tyn asked.
"Yeah. My father couldn't pay his taxes." He tugged at the slave collar sadly. "I wonder what my da was like anyway." Jay thought about it. "I think he was a dashing warrior, from what I remember of my ma, she was very beautiful and wouldn't marry scum."
"My da was always drunk." Tyn said. "Landed himself in prison and his family in slavery."

The two continued to work while Fellon belched and tore at his roast duck. Several well dressed slaves watched in disgust and Fellon's wife Primrose giggled and daintily picked at her food, trying not to smudge her elaborately done makeup.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

He had walked for days to get here, he herd that there is a wizard that goes by Lord Fellon. People say he might be powerful enough to get him back home.

He stopped in the front gates and yelled for the guard. "Hello? My name is Gas, i wish to speak to Lord Fellon! I'm a assassin and body guard by trade, and I need his assistance!" Gas yelled out he said in a accent that was strange to this world.

The guard recognised his name, he is quite infamous. They say he is from another word and uses a strange weapon on his back to destroy his enemies from just the flash of light from the end of it.

"Hold on sir, I'll see if my lord would like to speak to you." he said and went off looking.

The guard went looking for him and then he went down on one knee to show respect and submissiveness "My lord! the worrier for hire, Gas, wishes to speak to you. He is currently waiting at the gate."
Last edited by Anubis on Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Name: Rafe
Species: Werewolf

Appearance: Most of the time, Rafe is wrapped in his clothing/armor that he travels in, which consists of hardened leather and cloth (and looks like this). On the occaisons Rafe has cause to remove his hood, his shoulder-length dark brown hair, short beard, handsome face and forest green eyes are visible. Like any ranger - Rafe carries a bow and a quiver full of arrows, as well as a longsword, should things get up close and personal. In addition, Rafe also possesses a amulet that stores his equipment in a pocket-dimension while he is in Gestalt or Wolf form, so he isn't hindered by it, nor damages it while shifting. The downsides to this are that he can't access the equipment until returning to human form (and which point it returns to whever on him it previously was..) and if the amulet is destroyed, his stuff is essentially lost for good, along with the amulet, of course.

In his Gestalt and wolf-forms, Rafe is a large black and dark-grey werewolf with pale yellow hued eyes, with a powerful build. And of course - an amulet around his neck.

History: Born on a small farm near a small town, Rafe's early years were simple, though from a young age it was apparent that he was drawn to the forest. Eventually, when he grew older, he left the farm for this siblings to tend to, and set off into the forest, armed with a bow, a quiver full of arrows, a sword, and a heirloom amulet.

Rafe took quickly to the forest, and became a skilled tracker, hunter, and fighter, becoming well versed in the ways of the forest and skilled at interacting with animals. Of course, being born a werewolf helped with all this, as when he needed to he could forsake his human form for a more lupine one that was better adapted to survive in the wilderness.

Rafe made regular forays back into civilization, of course. He loved the forest, and disliked big towns or cities, but he didn't want to go completely feral living out in the woods, and needed to talk to something that wasn't a bear or squirell or wolf.

During these excursions, Rafe decided to pick up work that made use of his skills, and has made a bit of a name for himself using his skills at tracking and hunting to catch dangerous outlaws, or deal with dangerous animals that had begun to threaten townsfolk.

It wasn't long before he found himself hired by King Hawkyn to seek out his lost heir...

(Sounds alright? I figure someone ought to actually be looking for Jay, afterall... gives me a reason to be in the area too. :D )
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

(Sure Aki haha :P cool, that's fine! Welcome! Love the picture too)

Fellon looked down at the guard from his throne and fingered the hilt of his sword, a habit he had. He sighed through his teeth and stood up. "Dismissed. I will see to him myself." Fellon had a few admirable traits, despite his cold blooded heart. He was fearless. He did not know who this Gas fellow was, yet he would see to it himself, despite the fact Gas could be an assassin. The confident wizard stepped out of the door and headed across the courtyard.

Jay and Tyn looked up from their work. "A visitor? After what we were saying?" Tyn said incrediously.
"Probably someone wanting something turned into gold again." Jay rolled his eyes. Fellon turned to look at them as he walked by. Tyn flinched. Fellon's eyes bored into Jay's, and neither slave could make out the emotion held there, apart from the deep hatred and also the amusement. Probably amusement at seeing the land's heir shovelling horse manure. And amusement that he had power over him. Fellon was a power fanatic. He would show this Gas fellow who was boss around here, but he would be pleasant and polite when necessary.

Jay gripped his hand on the shovel in utter rage. He hated Fellon, the wizard singled him out for punishment every time, insulted his mother's memory and told him all sorts of nasty stories about his father which he didn't believe because the story changed slightly. The first was that he was a pig farmer who wallowed with his pigs, then an escaped criminal who killed everyone on the farm and took over it. There were worse stories. The shovel handle snapped in his grip. Fellon was by the gate and up on the wall at this stage. Tyn looked at Jay in suprise. Where did he get such strength, he wondered. Jay dropped the handle in surprise. "I guess we should keep working before he has us beaten like last week."

Fellon looked down at the newcomer, sizing him up, sensing his energy level, the signature of power which would tell him how much of a threat he was. Unfortunately since a lot of people held theirs back, it was not an accurate reading. At the moment he didn't seem a threat; but what of the strange weapon the man usually carried with him? Sorcery, he believed, but the other world nonsense may not be nonsense; part of his energy signature was very foreign. "What do you want?" Fellon asked. He pasted a smile across his face. "Tell me your intent and I will let you in, perhaps discuss my fee for my spells and feast on roast duck."
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"I've herd that you are a very powerful wizard, and i need assistance to return home, and if you can deliver i'll give you my ledgendary weapon... My M-16 assult rifle" Gas took the package off his back, and took off the cloth revieling the sleek black plastic weapon. "And if it's not enough i'll give you my gernades, gold and the rest of my material possetions!"

By the look on Lord Fellon's face, he wasn't convinced of the power of gas's weapon. "I'll show you the punishment that this weapon can dish out!" He said and faced a near bye tree.

He took out clip from his tatical vest and loaded the M-16, he cocked it and opened fired. The place was filled the sounds of a full automatic weapon. the tree he fired on was splintering from the hot rounds. when he empted his clip the tree fell over. "Imagine that being done to real person. So can you help me?"
THE GAME

My Armory
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Fellon scratched his beard, fighting his suprise. "If you give me all of that...including the sorcery you just used, you have a deal." He smiled winningly. "I do like to collect abilities." He said. If he could manufacture such weapons, he would be powerful indeed!

Back in the stables, several horses nickered in alarm at the sound of the gun firing. Jay soothed them gently. "What in the hundred hells was that?"

Fellon's guards looked at each other. What a powerful wizard this newcomer must be! But he mustn't specialise in the same magic as Fellon, or he'd have gotten home by now by himself.
"Open the gates you mangy fools!" Fellon shouted. The guards obeyed him and the gates swung open, squeaking in protest. "And put some oil on those gates!" He roared.
His voice grew friendly again. "My good friend Gas, you may enter my domain. I warn you; keep the magic weapon from those wearing collars, they are my slaves and there have been many attempts to escape. And my guards may want to sieze power. So keep it close." He smiled coldly at the guards watching, he knew they'd heard, as intended. A couple coughed and returned to their posts. A young one who was gawping was smacked about the ears by his superiors. Fellon lead him into his castle and into the main hall.
"You there! Lizard features! Get word to the cook! We are having that boar my self centered son captured before he left yesterday!"
"The one with one tusk?" The slave who looked to be some small sort of dragon asked.
"Yes that one you red scaled buffoon! There are no other wild boar carcasses in the castle!" Fellon shouted. The dragon turned tail and fled quickly, taking flight down the stairs, wings open and catching a breeze.

"The slaves are indeed dumb, almost as dumb as my guards." Fellon growled. "Be seated." The table was very large, with burning candles and a golden cloth. Servants bustled about, handing plates and cutlery out. "You may also taste some wine if you please. It is not poisoned." He laughed under his breath.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Gas wasn't to fond of the way the treated his slaves, it grinded his gears just the fact he has slaves in the first place. Gas kept his mouth shut, it wasn't the time to be liberal.

He handed his dirty brown cloak to a slave revealing his strange worn other worldly clothes. then he followed Lord Fellon into the the dinning hall. "Sorry, I'm trying to get off the stuff. Last time i drank i ended up in a lot of trouble. no offence to you."

He sat down and placed his weapon on the table. "I said i needed to go home, and where it is you can't take a ship and no road goes there. You see I'm from an alternate reality and i can't really explain unless i have a PhD in theoretical physics."

Lord Fellon showed me the same look of unbelief. "Look at me, do i look i'm from around here, my clothes are different, my accent is different, what about my weapon is their any thing like it? and what about the material it's made from? don't tell me you have the same kind of material."
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

This is going to be tricky... Rafe thought to himself, sitting on a rock in the forest near Fellon's fort, from which he could cleary see the fort's walls, but seeing him would be difficult. The trail - which is hard to follow and consists of alot of guess work, so I may be wrong - has led me here. Now he might have been passed on, but he might still be here. The problem lies in finding out if he's there without arousing the wizard's suspicions, finding out if the Wizard knows who he is, and getting him out of there.

Rasfe crossed his arms over his chest. This would be hard. Deceit wasn't his strong suit. Need a cover story that'll get me inside the fort, let me get a good look at the slaves, and find out if Fellon knows that the Prince was or is one of his slaves, and if so, why he hasn't done anything about it.

Rafe rose from the rock and began walking towards the fort, working out his plan in his head. He began to throw information he had learned off the fort and its' inhabitants he had gained through careful observation, commentary from common folk and the local wildlife had to say about it.

That's it! he thought suddenly. The slaves exercise the horses - I just have to wait for that. I can see if he's amongst them that way. And if I make some attacks, I might be able to go to Fellon and be all like "Hey, I here some wolf's killing your horses maybe I could help. Oh, I'll need to check your castle. Might be a shapeshifter!" Heh. Best to go the non-violent way unless given no other choice of course.

Keeps me from getting shot in the a** with arrows.

Rafe turn a moment to assume him wolf-form and darted off to lie in wait for the slaves to set out with the horses. They'd be watched, but if he found the Prince among the slaves he might be able to run off with him before the guards could intervene.

Too many damned Might's, Maybe's and If's in this plan....better than nothing though.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Fellon smoothed his beard again, investigating the clothing. "Interdimensional travel. I have heard of such." He said finally, touching the material. "It seems you come from a technologically advanced place." He did not know much about technology, to him, technology was wooden or iron, he could not possbily imagine plastic or moving images on a screen, or machine flight, or cars. But he did know the purpose of technology, something not many people actually thought about. It made life easier. And nobody could have sewn such fabric.

"I will attempt to help you. However, I cannot guaruntee results. We will do this on a basis of honour. You will pay me for my efforts, but you may give me the gun only if I succeed. You will give me a deposit of a sorts. Is this fair?"

Meanwhile, Jay and Tyn saddled two horses. Several other slaves followed. "All right! Some sunlight!" Tyn said with a grin. Jay stopped by his horse suddenly. He felt odd, light headed.
"You feeling dizzy again? You should see Aeden, Jay." Tyn put his hand on Jay's shoulder. Jay winced and put his hand on the collar on his neck. It felt hot. His monkey like tail twitched and his eyes went out of focus.

"Jay?" Tyn was about to pull his friend away from the horse when the horse started to panic, rearing. Jay let out an odd sort of growl and backed away as if he were being attacked. Tyn grabbed the horse's reigns. "Jay snap out of it ya animal!" He slapped Jay hard in the face.
Jay suddenly realised where he was. The slaves were staring at him, and a couple of guards looked as if they were going to come over, but their game of dice decided against.
"I'm alright." Jay said stubbornly. Tyn shrugged. "Alright, but you look like you got bit by a werewolf or something."
"I haven't been bitten by anything." Jay shrugged. "I'm meant to be a cat boy anyway, our race always sort of reverts to the animal side."
"Not so suddenly, I've known you a while and you've never done that. Besides cats don't have prehensile tails."
Jay shrugged and calmed the horse very quickly with a touch of his hand. He then mounted the young colt and took off outside without a word. Tyn did the same. "You heard him, he's fine." He snapped at the other slaves.

Once outside, everyone relaxed. Jay took a big wiff of the air. "There are wolves nearby, and a lone badger." He said with a grin. Tyn nodded. Jay was never wrong about these things. The guards followed them, but they weren't too concerned, it was such a nice day. What could go wrong?

(The collar is enchanted, you can't get it off until it literally fails in its spell, which it is currently doing. But you could probably move it enough to see the tattoo on his neck, but Jay doesn't know who he even is so he'd probably be weirded out haha!)
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"That sounds fair, I'll give you half of my gold and some thing you'll might like." Gas took a ball with a strange looking mechanism and he placed on the table He rolled it over to Fellon to expect to closer. "Don't pull that metal ring unless you want to be a twisted peice of meat. This is a fragtation gernade an eplosive device with small peices of metal that shreds a preson alive when it explodes. pull the pin and throw it as far as you can because you'll only have 5 seconds before it explodes."

Gas took out his side arm a 9 mil bretta. "Or this, it's like the M-16 but it's less powerful and it doesn't go full auto like you saw, you have to pull the trigger every time to fire off a round." The bretta isn't a problem he had it duplicated so he had two if he ever wanted to duel weild them.
THE GAME

My Armory
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Fellon looked down at the weapons on the table. "So I must make a decision of which one I want? Are you able to demonstrate, or are they limited?" He wasn't really sure about ammo, except for things like arrows and catapaults. But the grenade didn't look like it'd work more than once, and he didn't want to risk wasting it on a demonstration.

"So it shreds a person alive and this one fires things? What does it fire?" He questioned, putting a delicate finger on the gun and the grenade.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Kirk Hammett, the guy has been there for ten years, and he can get clips of ammo and grenades duplicated with magic, i thought you didn't know that.))

He reached in his tactical vest and took out a clip for the M-16 and one for the Brietta, and took two unfired bullets out. "It fires a bronze rounds, you see in the cartridge behind it has a explosive charge which propells it."

"So when can you attempt me to return home?"

((You are going to have to have me go on a quest or this RPG i going to be over pretty quick.))
THE GAME

My Armory
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Name: unknown

Race: Werewolf

Physical: I never reveal myself and the only ones to see me never live long enough to tell

History: Not even I know about myself

My assignment was clear I was to get in find the prince and kill him. I've never asked questions, but now something about this doesn't feel right.
Last edited by Fang on Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Fang, please don't do that. I know you can make up more of a original character!! This is what i call n00bish behavior, be orginal! don't piggy back off of others, PLEASE!!))
THE GAME

My Armory
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ARMY Wolf

Post by strykeriuswolf »

((i know im not part of this RP and dont say a thing about it anubis...but no offence anubis but is there ever a moment that you dont complain when somebody posts something in a RP that you dont like, again no offence i just noticed that and i know it drives some people nuts, me personally it doesnt do anything but help me but sometimes you should give some constructive critizem.......just my two cents))
I dun care what people say about us furries, I'm darn proud to be one and have always been proud. POWER TO THE FURRIES
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((And it drives me nuts when somebody isn't creative enough to come up with their own character and copy off of other's ideas!! So leave it!))
THE GAME

My Armory
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ARMY Wolf

Post by strykeriuswolf »

((like i said just my two cents, not saying that you cant have your feelings, and for ur info i find your "constructive" cirtiziem helpfull))
I dun care what people say about us furries, I'm darn proud to be one and have always been proud. POWER TO THE FURRIES
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Is that better(Yeah I'm A n00b so what) I could still out drive, out fight, out fly and out shoot you in GTA.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Kirk Hammett wrote: Once outside, everyone relaxed. Jay took a big wiff of the air. "There are wolves nearby, and a lone badger." He said with a grin. Tyn nodded. Jay was never wrong about these things. The guards followed them, but they weren't too concerned, it was such a nice day. What could go wrong?
Rafe grinned to himself as his acute hearing caught the words. Wolves and a werewolf, he thought to himself.

Rafe burst out from the forest for the horses, quickly scanning over the riders with his eyes as he ran. He'll have a tail...and everyone knows the royal tattoo - it'll be hidden or disguised....and once I get close enough I can try for scent. He should smell something like his dad. He caught sight of Jay. That looks like a likely candidate. Tail. Big neck-concealing collar....now just to herd him away from the guards, get the collar off and check...

Rafe really hoped the guards didn't have arrows. Or spears. But there was no time for that now, he had to find out if this was his target, which would require risking it against the guards and being a bit rough.
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

I saw from the trees. The wolf I had been tracking had led me to this place I saw who he was going for But decided to wait and see what happened next.
Last edited by Fang on Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

(-Creeps away from the argument quickly :( )

(I will wait for Rafe's post before I do anything and hi Fang and strykeriuswolf.)

What do you mean Anubis? I'm a tad confused but lets just go on :P Im also trying to think of a quest, the one I thought of the other day is Rafe gets Jay out, and you have to get him, or you can't go home, much as you hate slavery; although Jay if he knew the extent of what he could do, could likely get you home but nobody knows that. That way our characters are together, whether you choose to help Jay or Fellon. Give me your opinions guys :P then I can post. )
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((ooh that sounds cool! :o Lets get 'er done!))
THE GAME

My Armory