Medieval Fantasy Werewolf RPG (Closed)

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Jay cursed, words only slaves and peasants used, and struggled. While he recognised Rafe's scent as a wolf, and his mind connected fast, he did not sense friend nor foe, only some shape shifter carrying him on his shoulders.

"Please leggo of me!" Jay said gruffly, his voice jerking from the movement of his body. He was too uncoordinated while Rafe was moving to hit out or grab anything with his strong tail.

Tyn wailed loudly and made as if to chase Rafe and Jay, but he was hit by a guard and knocked unconcious. He was then paid no attention, which was probably lucky for him, for it meant he would live.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Rafe kept his grip on Jay secure and dodged as arrows flew towards him. Being both a werewolf and a fast runner, however, it wasn't long before Rafe and Jay enter the treeline and vanished from sight. Rafe didn't stop. He didn't plan on stopping until he was sure they'd have trouble finding him.

A short time later after crossing a stream, Rafe set Jay down, saying "Sorry I had to be so rough. Now I just have to make sure if you're him or not. If you ain't you're free to go where you please. Otherwise you're coming with me."

He grabbed Jay's collar, and as gently as he could, tried to move it enough that he should be able to make out the royal tattoo.
Cavman
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf of Quinault

Post by Cavman »

Tik jumped his way through the last bushes, skidding to a stop right next to the wounded wolf.

"This-may-sting, alot."

He used cotton like material with variouse chemicals, dabbing on the wounds. The bleeding stopped and he began to wrapthem in a bandage soaked in another chemical. Soon he was done.

"All-I-can-do-now."
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

I came upon the wolf and the slave at a small stream
I came out of the woods revealing my grey fur and strong frame.

"Ho friend!" I called out
"that was a good fight if I do say so."
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
Ashrah
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: White Wolf

Post by Ashrah »

"Thank you very much,"rasped Kiba, "but this wound is nothing,"I said as I tried to stand."" My name is Kiba, what is yours and I would also like to ask what you are doing so close to this castle isn't it kind of far from a Kobold settlement?"