pointless talking

Here you will find forum type games to play.
Chance
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: There is joy in everything you do, you just have to realize it's there so you can embrace it.
Mood: Happy

Re: pointless talking

Post by Chance »

Raiders lost! I saw the raiders/chargers game and that gave me hope, not really. They just don't have it together enough to go as far as they want to.Arg! But think I'm now a raiders fan. Had to find a new team when Brady left NE :P I root for the Bucc's but don't follow them.
Anywho, life is good, might actually snow, well. It is going to snow tomorrow and into monday. Luckily though it'll be done snowing when I have to hit the road to new job training. An hour drive, both ways! That's two hours a day , driving. But it's only for four days so, oh well. Plus it's kind of nessasary so how can I complain.
Chance
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: There is joy in everything you do, you just have to realize it's there so you can embrace it.

Post by Chance »

Well it's been a minute since I was here. Been working like crazy, in fact this is the first week since the middle of January that I had two days off. Last three weeks I worked over 60 hours a week and yeah I'm tired of it!
Anywho, besides that. Not really happy with the job I took on, so I'll be looking again.
Summer and warm weather coming makes me want to just sit outside and enjoy it. It's like 60 some degrees today. Little summer preview and I can't wait. I miss the sunshine. Makes me feel alive.
My apartment manager talked me into taking a little abandonded cat. Well, not so little. Think he's like a teenager. Named him Maxi,lol. He's adorable, a handful and kinda just what I needed. Little gift from heaven. Anywho, just thought I'd stop in, I see that someone was actually in the chat. Wonder if they'll come back?
Later gaters :D
Chance
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Chance »

So....Monday I come out of work...to find my rear passenger door window smashed in. ??

Who? WHy? Only the man upstairs knows, seriously. Luckily, my insurance covers those kinds of things and all I had to do was pay my deductable and wait a little over an hour for them to fix it a day later.
You ever driven on the freeway without a rear window, well passenger window. The wind bouncing around in your car sounds like your standing on a moutain top with the wind hitting you from all directions.
Yeah, I had to drive like an old lady, couldn't go above 55 or my doors starting making funny noises. :P
Anywho, that happened.
Chance
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Chance »

Wow it's been awhile since I pointlessly talked.

So I was just thinking......loneliness?
It isn't being sad, it doesn't even have to be sad. I see it as more of a longing. A want and a need to share ones thoughts, feelings, day to day happenings with someone. It's wanting converstaion and not just companionship. It's wanting to talk and recieve a response. It's wanting to share a space, if only for a little while. It's wishing you knew what your cat was thinking so you could discuss it and maybe understand eachother for a moment.
It's wanting to hold on to that last hug for alittle longer, knowing it may be the last one for a while. It's wishing someone would sit and listen to you like you sit and listen to them.
It's remembering to be grateful for all that you do have because if loneliness is your only ailment then life is actually pretty good. It's not about compareing what you have against what someone else does or does not have. To trully be grateful you have to dismiss all that and that's when you can trully appriciate loneliness and put it in it's proper perspective.
It doesn't have to be the end of the world and even bring you to tears, it can be in it's own right a form of appriciation or better put , put into the form of appriciation.
For that warm and comfy shower on a cold day, that most delicious cup of coffee as the sun slowly sets, for an entire night you spent reading a cheap mystery novel....

If only I'd put my adventurous<(totally spelled wrong but I don't feel like looking it up )spirit to better use, perhaps all this would be in a book instead of reading it here :P