Coridae enters the mix

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

You shut up. Im a veteran just like you even though we are a month apart. Plus, Im alot more active to this site than you are. :thpt2:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Coridae enters the mix

Post by Searif »

Coridae wrote:Greetings my name is Coridae I found this site cause of a friend actually... She said that there was a new Were movie comming out, I almost didn't join. ^^;; I have seen some so dissapointment was what I was expecting. I had heard referance of a group of werekin, but my fried, btw she is wolf, calls it 'my pack'.
I am still searching others of the kin, I am a tiger ^^;;. I am unused to this... I was on another kin board but I was a bit dissapointed.

^^;;; Anyhoo I am 21 and live in Az my b-day is today actually... Anyways I am at a loss to put so ask any questions and I will try to answer...
Welcome! I myself have always found that any type of kin board(otherkin, werekin, whatever) has always been the type of people to question every thing! so now ive started to die down with my questioning of the otherkin kind and started to just hang out here all the time, I may not post alot but I am here watching.
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Kzinistzerg wrote: Also, a warning, usually we don't take kindly to people who claim to shift physically into werewolves (w/out proof), so if you do see one don't flame him or her but try to ignore it. :wink:

:duckie
he never really said he could p shift, just said that he was a kin
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Shadow Wulf wrote:You shut up. Im a veteran just like you even though we are a month apart. Plus, Im alot more active to this site than you are. :thpt2:
hey it just means I spammed less then you did 8)
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Fenrir wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:You shut up. Im a veteran just like you even though we are a month apart. Plus, Im alot more active to this site than you are. :thpt2:
hey it just means I spammed less then you did 8)
So in other words your saying Figarou does nothing but spams on the forum with hes ten thousand and something posts. And no it doesnt mean you spam less, it means your hardly on. :postit:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

Whatever Fenrir thinks about how long someone has been here, is at the end of the day of no consequence. I'm new here and I like it here, I introduced myself and was pleased to recieve a few welcomes. Thats a good thing as far as I'm concerned, from whomever they may be. Long served or not. A smile costs nothing but an attitude will just push people away and make them not want bother with what seems to be a good site. Surely you should be encouraging new users. Not trying to intimidate or belittle them for your own titillation. How long you have been a member should make absolutely no difference, all it means is that you found this place before I did. Good for you. :headbanger:
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
forsaken_wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Present of Darkness

Post by forsaken_wolf »

Don't get mad you too, it's not even worth getting mad about who found the web site and joined it first :P
"lolis"
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

Not Getting mad fella, Just making a point.

:D hwlwnk
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Coridae
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: Chocolate faerie

Post by Coridae »

*drowns all arguers in duckies* :ducktoss3: :ducktoss3: :ducktoss3: :ducktoss3: :ducktoss3: :ducktoss3: :ducktoss3: :ducktoss3: :ducktoss3: :ducktoss3: :ducktoss3:

:pissedoff: Now quit fighting or else... EXPECILY in my thred *glares and raises hackles*
Follow the path of the moon and find the truth within, only there will your heart lie.
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

:eatduckie: hwlwnk :pingpong:

:wolfsheepclothing:

Coridae
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: Chocolate faerie

Post by Coridae »

Oh by the way if you are interested in a forum based rpg, check out my site. ^^ it just got an upgrade so its all spiffy
Follow the path of the moon and find the truth within, only there will your heart lie.