[Choice] Signups / Vote for Scenario

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Which scenario/world will be used?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:12 pm

Founders
No votes
Bewere of Ghulidalen
No votes
2 - Doesn’t really care either way
100%

Total votes: 3

Baphnedia

[Choice] Signups / Vote for Scenario

Post by Baphnedia »

When a game scenario is decided upon, then the tags for this game will be altered accordingly. Some players know stuff from other games, that may influence their votes.

Also, once we start - depending on the current situation, I may close the game to new memberships.

Otherwise, there'll be no description of the scenarios - I'm not writing out the start of three different games to use just one. Know that 2 of the scenarios are easily characterized for werewolves, one is not.

On Labor Day, the vote will already be concluded (it's good for the next eight days).
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

It's great that there were votes to go with Birth of the Deathwatchers - but - nobody signed up. Since nobody did, that's why no additional comments about this game have been made. At all.

So. Silo 17 will continue in IRC and if something else comes to mind here - then great. Until then, I'll be running games where I have players.
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook