Dragon*Con 2006 The PacK Costume Parade

General convention type stuff.
Shadowsaber
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Silver shadowsaber the six tailed

Dragon*Con 2006 The PacK Costume Parade

Post by Shadowsaber »

I have an Idea. I want to know anyone with a Werewolf Costume com Join in the DragonCon 5th annual parade. I see so many Vamps, Goth and Star wars groups, But were all the Werewolfs or Werebeast. think it about time to get some out here to Dragon Con... :shift:
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

if i had a costume id be there :D
Shadowsaber
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Shadowsaber »

YES Bring it I want to get as many togther We need a pack of Werewolves !! :D
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

isn't it next weekend? or is the weekend after that?
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Though there's no way in heck I'll be able to come this year, it's conceivable that I'll be able next year. And, you're making my werewolf costume even now. I like it--could be a reason to squeeze in another con, free time and budget willing. It's hard to know what next year will bring, however, and A-Kon gets first dibs at my con planning.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

oh that reminds me I went to The Bodies museum in Atlanta this evening,
http://www.bodiestheexhibition.com/intro.html

well when I get to the veins and arteries sections there are like ten weird vampire people staring at the body (which is only vains) well they keep saying things like oh doesn't he look delicious, it freaked me out. I asked them where they're from (mainly cause you can tell if someone is from Atlanta if they say the t's - At-lan-ta instead of the more native Ad-lan-a) well they're here for Dragon con, of course, and yet again it brings strangeness to an already strange city.

oh and if anubis reads this we already know what your gonna say about Vampires :wink:
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Shadowsaber
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Shadowsaber »

well when I get to the veins and arteries sections there are like ten weird vampire people staring at the body (which is only vains) well they keep saying things like oh doesn't he look delicious, it freaked me out. I asked them where they're from (mainly cause you can tell if someone is from Atlanta if they say the t's - At-lan-ta instead of the more native Ad-lan-a) well they're here for Dragon con, of course, and yet again it brings strangeness to an already strange city.
Welcome too HOTATL :wink: :lol:
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

Dunno if this will work but try this.....http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HALLOWEEN-Costume ... dZViewItem
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Shadowsaber
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Shadowsaber »

Dunno if this will work but try this....
you know I seen the big werewolf costume at D*C this year
ChangingOne

Post by ChangingOne »

I was at DC this year for my first time. I was told to be their on Saturday instead of Sunday though. :cry:
As far as the costume goes, I like the first look of it, but reading the text, vision from it is a little constrained and I don't think hand extensions allow you to grab things.
I just bought a mask-making kit and will try to make my own (no good costumes out there). Wish me luck! :shift:
The moon grows heavy and passion consumes us.
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

You... you went for one day?

I couldn't make it this year, but like Matt, it's (actually in my plan) to go next year. I've been there twice already.
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
ChangingOne

Post by ChangingOne »

Yeah, I've heard it's best to rent a room for the whole weekend. Oh well, now I have a gameplan for next year...
The moon grows heavy and passion consumes us.