[Evil Within] World And Lore Thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Searif
Legendary
Legendary

[Evil Within] World And Lore Thread

Post by Searif »

NOTE: I will need some help to make this, Maybe help me develope the story or something along those lines, whom ever wants to help out just PM me

NOTE 2: If you want anything added to World and Lore just PM me and I will see what I can do, I will basicly add anything that does not sound Idiotic(atleast to me).

STORY

Long ago in the land of Reminus the Dragons, Humans and Werewolf Nations lived in peace as one, Standing together in many wars against the ever rising demonic legions. But the humans, starting to get distrustfull attack the Werewolf nation and the dragons, loyal to the Humans assisted but while they were laying seige to a werewolf outpost were betrayed by their human comrads, from that they declared the humans hostile and told all dragons to kill all of them on sight, now both the Dragon nation and Werewolf nation have been scattered across the land into small Tribes.

PLAYABLE RACES

Play as whatever you like, Within Reason

Factions

Warscale Dragon Clan(green Dragons)

The Warscale Dragon Clan, let by the great green dragon Kerlynis is one of the last barbaric Dragon Clans to exist, although they are not very barbaric they mainly focus on Survival.

BlackFang Dragon Clan(black Dragons

The BlackFang Dragon Clan is led by the Black Dragon Qerizix, The clan is mainly trying to unite the Nations back together, seeing that it is the only way to fight the undead legion

Kingdom Of Nertail(human)

Led by the evil king Yertillis this kingdom has one thing in mind, power, by seperating the other nations they have gained such power over their people.

Rebels of Jewrik(all Races)

The Rebels of Jewrik, is a Group of people who believe that the kingdom has gone too far, The Rebels consist of every race from Human to Undead, The group was started by Anrea Jewrik who was the old kings son, but when the new king came along he started the Rebels of Jewrik, thinking he could stop the kingdom

GhostPaw Tribe(werewolves) Besides the Grimclaw Tribe the Ghostpaw Tribe is one of the only Tribes of the werewolves that is even remotely large enough to be considered a Faction, This certin Tribe is mainly basing itself around Shamanism and Druidism. They are allied with the Grimclaw Tribe.

Grimclaw Tribe(werewolves) This tribe, is one of the only large tribes that will ever be able to pose a threat, The Grimclaw tribe focuses on the Warrior and Hunter codes of life, They are allied with the Ghostpaw tribe

The Deifiers(undead)

The Deifiers is a group of undead that have their own mind, although they are small they wish too overthrow the Undead Legion as much as possible.

Undead Legion(undead)

The undead legion is a morbid group, evil and merciless their plan is to destroy the living races and all that stand in their way and turn all thats living into undead.
Last edited by Searif on Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

IN THIS POST

HISTORY

SIGNIFICANT BEINGS

LOCATIONS