Accepted

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
forsaken_wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Present of Darkness

Accepted

Post by forsaken_wolf »

Sorry for making the same post again cause THERE is always this stupid BladeRunner Virus or something trying to get into my computer and I cant even check out other things on here because of that.

Well Accepted was a funny movie and that Attention Deficit Disorder dude was funny and he couldn't even CALM the HELL DOWN!! and I wondered to myself are ADD ppl really like that (I'm not dissing anybody or making fun of anybody who has ADD and sorry) or not and well you know about, and I wouldn't mind watching it again, and that would be kinda cool if there was a college or university like that.
"lolis"
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

I heard about that movie. Havent seen it yet. It looks kinda funny. I like the one guys shirt "Im Sofa King Cool." :D

ADD people have a tendency to move around and talk a lot but Im sure it was exageratted for the movie in order to be funny. Though I havent seen it so I cant be sure. Though there was one kid in my history class with ADD who randomly got up and started walking around the class at least twice a day. But mostly people with ADD are much calmer. Well, except for the class clowns. 8) :lol:
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend