The Lab

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

The Lab

Post by Silverclaw »

(ooc: Mkay, this roleplay is just about being trapped in a lab. Kidnapped, humans are brought in and are experimented on by a branch of the government. Trying to create supersoilders. Not a werewolf rp, but you can have your character being turned into a werewolf like creature if ya want :D Mostly adding animal dna to human stuff going on. Based off of a story I'm coming up with
-Oh and no escaping from lab and freeing everybody right away. Wheres the fun in that? :wink: I'll post my char info in a bit )

Background info:
-An unknown branch of the military has been doing secret experiments to try and create better soilders. With the intelligence of a human, but with animal charactristics added to make them even stronger and faster. Instead of starting from scratch, they found it much easier and cheaper to just use an existing human and change what they wish on him/her.
-People are kidnapped from the streets from hired workers(usally with a criminal past already) They get the lost, homeless, prostitutes, anyone who wouldnt be missed. Though their are exceptions. Are taken to the lab in unmarked, plain white vans.
- The Lab in mostly underground. One story on top, with about five more floors beneth the ground. It is located deep in the middle of a forest, closed off to the public. There is a couple floors of lab stuff, and a floor where the subjects are kept in individual cells.
-Everyday, a couple times each day, a subjects is taken out by guards to a lab, strapped down, and given a series of injections. The affects are not immedident, but changes will start slowly shortly after. For some, it has taken years to get the way they currently are. For faster results, a subject may be placed in a glass tube, attatched to wires and other life support, and be suspended in a strange green substance.
-Not all subjects survive being tested on. When death comes, they are carted away and burned in the incinerator. Currently, their is about 14 subjects. Each have a microchip with their id #, and doubles as a tracking device, placed inside of them. Usually in the flesh of the arm.
Last edited by Silverclaw on Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

((Can you put in more info? A LOT more, and also a starter post. It's easier if you would do that. I really want to play but need more to go on :) ))
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

(ooc: Will do. I'll do it when I get back from this family reunion thing I gotta go too right now :P And besides the starter post, what other info should I post?)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Like who kidnaped us and why. Where are we, and how we are turned into super soldiers. Stuff like that))
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

(occ: Background info up on top)

Toby sat quietly in the dark corner of his cell. In another depressed, bored mood, he crouched in a fetal position, head resting on his arms. Toby is about 14 year old, with stricking gold eyes and a head of messy, scraggly brown hair. As of now, his treatments had given him a set of large bat-like wings coming from his back, now folded and drooping over his shoulders. He has retractable claws on his hands instead of nails, and a long but powerful tail. Two thin blades grew near the tip of his tail. His feet where bat-like, with long clawed toes and opposable toes on his digitigrade feet. Thick fur grew from the back of his neck and grew along his back, following the spine, stopping near the end of his tail. Toby also had a pair of pointed ears, and fangs. His face slightly protuding to make a short, catish muzzle.
Sighing, he tapped the tip of his tail to the rythem of the clock ticking. Each cell was very simple; having only a bed and a toilet. Suddenly the door open then close. Ears perking up, he leaned forward to see what was going on, though still cautious, incase it was his turn to go back in for more injections.
Last edited by Silverclaw on Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Jim yelld out in rage at his captors, Fighting as the draged him to his cell.
"I'm an American citizen! I have rights! I'll sue your whole fu*king division! Jim had been one of those exceptions. Once a respected cop in Seattle, He was taken from the scene of a robbery, They made it look like he had been killed in action, but he didn't know that. They had needed someone to lead, and Jim was their first choice, calm under pressure, and a nationaly decorated cop. Now he was lashing out at them. He had taken well to the treatments and was almost finished, covered in thick black fur, his lupine features clear. A muzzle, tail and digitigrade legs. The injections worked quickly and soon he stopped fighting the guards and foccussed more on what was happening to his ears, already pointed from the last injection, they now slowly and painfuly moved to the top of his head.
He was thrown into his cell and a chart on his door was fliped to say Complete.
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Daren was a collage student in the New York University He majored in computer progamming and he is a very dagerous hacker. He can get into any system he wants can not get cuaght, but untill 2 years ago when he managed to get into their systems and his IP got traced back to him with out him noticing. So they kid naped him and turned him into one of their most dangerous science projects.

They turned him into a dragon, he is now 12 feet tall covered with jet black scales, long sharp ebony claws. He huge, muscles bulge out from under the reptilain armor. That's because they upped his testosterone to dangerous hights. Resultimg in the most strong, irritable, and the most dominate male on the planet. His wings fold up tightly inside his body so they don't get in the way, but when they are out his wing span is about an inpressive 50 feet tip to tip. Digrade feet of a dinosoar and a long sharp muzzle and his his head is adorned by a crest and four ebony horns that sick out from behind his head. His neck is long and he has a long powerful tail with a sail that helps him stear while he is flying, it folds up when he is not using it.

Because he is so dagerous he is put under, semi concious. He can't move his body, he is just swimming in a glass tube floating in yellow fuid. He still knows what is going on around him, but he is paralized.
Last edited by Anubis on Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

Chloe was a collage student at Michigan University, one of the top veterinary schools in the country.
Orphaned at the age of 10, she had become increasiningly resentful and hateful toward her foster families throughout her teenage life. Moving from one home to the other brought attachment issues that she was not able to over come.
She didn't get close to her foster mother, father, or any other children they possibly had. Afraid of being hurt again, she kept her distance and let no one in. Chloe only formed bonds with her families pets, to her animals were the only life forms on the planet that accepted her for who she was.

The incident took place a mile from her appartment during her usual morning run. Her mind was consumed with thoughts of school, that she hadn't noticed the unsuall white van trailing her from behind.
In a flash, men in black drugged her and threw her into the van before she could forcefully protest.
She awoke in a small cell, cold, scared, and above all confused.
The cell wasn't a prison cell, it was more like one for the insane. It was completely white inside and had a steel door with an observation look hole. Sitting in the far corner of her cell she wondering where the hell she was and who brought her here.

Althought Chloe didn't know it, she was one of the newest specimens to arrived at the lab and the scientists were eager to get started.

(Eh...hows that so far? Give me your God honest opinion. I thought it would be good to have someone totally new to the lab, so we can read what they go through from the very begining and what changes their body begins to go through.)
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Michael was a normal High School Senior with his Brown curly hair, brown eyes and a hight of 6ft. He had a few close friends and did fairly well in all of his classes while most of the other students didn't bother. School was his life, he loved it there. But when he went home, he was surrounded by arguements and fighting. To escape this he stayed in his room, studying and reading novels. Michael was especally interested in wolves, he always has been. Anything he could find about them, he would read. He looked into finding a wolf related job when he graduated highschool, but never really found one.

Every other year, on his odd birthday year, he went to the doctor for his check up. He has been going to the same office for all his life. When he was 13 (he's 17 now), his normal doctor mysteriously disappeared and was replaced by a stange women. When ever he went in for his check up she would always ask the same question. "What is your favorite animal?" Michael always woundered why she would ask, but didn't think to hard about it. He always told her the same thing. "Wolf". And after he told her, every time, she would give him a shot. A few hours after his shot Michael would get pains in his face, tailbone, feet, hands, and joins. He would also get an itching sensation all over his body. He never told his parents becuase he knew they wouldn't care.

Today is his 17th birthday and time for his check up. Michael had moved out of his parents house and in with some of his older friends. His parents never cared becuase they wanted him gone anyway.

As he slowly walked into the doctor's office, all the pains came back and his skin itched. He walked into the small white room and waited for the doctor. As she came in, he felt different. Something no normal human should feel. He was about to tell her something when she speaks with a twisted grin. "Do you still like wolves?" Michael silently nodded. "Good" she said, "Then you shouldn't have any problems." Her grin widened as she grabed Michael's arm. At first he felt nothing, then he felt a sharp pain and looked down to see a very large needle inn his arm. He goes to scream but then the pain grows. This pain is something he has never felt before. Suddenly the room starts to spin and he blacks out. His dreams are wolfish, something he has never expirenced. Then he slowy wakes up. He looks around and finds himself in a strange cell. He tried to move but can't. All he can do is wait and watch for something to happen.

Unknown to Michael, he has been the test subject of a new type of vaccine. One that can change the body instanly when the third and finally shot is given. Slowly his body changes, he can feel it. The scary part is, is that there is nothing he can do. Happy Birthday Michael. Hope you have a Howling good time!

(i couldn't resist the howling good time thing. :D)
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

ooc:
(Eh...hows that so far? Give me your God honest opinion. I thought it would be good to have someone totally new to the lab, so we can read what they go through from the very begining and what changes their body begins to go through.)
Sounds good to me :) Though, I've thougt of the holding cells differently. Kindof like a hallway with bared cells on both sides. Walls imbetween each cell, so the see each other only from the front doors/bars(That way we can have prisoners talk to each other :wink: )

Toby looked up, the guards were bringing back Jim from his treatments. He looked even more wolfish than ever now. Toby watched quietly as Jim's ears slide further up his head, completing the transformation. Toby stayed silent until he heard the guards leave, locking the door behind them. The two new arrivals both started to wake up. He looked over at them curiosly. Both sortof glad to have new people to talk too, and sad, that they too would have to go through forced transformations. Knowing from experiences before, he quickly retreated to a dark corner of his cell. 'Don't want to scare them any farther...' From his hiding spot, he called out to them, "Hello? How are you? Who are you? My names Toby." He wanted to ask more questions about the outside world, its been years since he's been outside. But he paced himself.
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

The pain starts again. Michael rolls off his small bed and doubles over, holding his stomack. His arms and legs start to spasm. Then he lies still. He looks up at the ceiling of his cell. He can hear someone calling out. Michael lays there, debating wheather the voice was speaking to him. He lets out a groan and tries to stand. His feet seem slightly more arched. He looks at his legs and arms and sees hair. A little more than normal. He looks at his nails and see that they have grown. Not much but just enough to be noticed. He looks at his palms and sees that they have changed. They look callised. He walks to his bed and lays down. Then he remembers the voice calling out to him. He tries to speak and at first it comes out mumbled. He tries again with a bit more success. "My name....it's Michael." He takes a breath and tries to calm down. "Why am I here? What's going on?" Michael holds his breath and waits for a response from the voice known as Toby.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Hey, can you get my guy out as soon as possible... because i really, REALLY want to play.))
THE GAME

My Armory
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

(Oh ok. Sorry :D I'll change it if you want me too. It won't be a problem.)

Chloe looke up to see two gaurds bring back what seemed like an unearthly grotesque creature.
"What the hell?!" She said.
She watched them leave, but at the same time had a feeling deep in her gut that they will soon be coming for her.
She heres a voice calling out to her from a adjacent cell, but chooses to ignore it.
Suddenly, a chorus of footsteps echos down the hallway.
A scientist and two gaurds appear infront of her.
The male scientist lookes at her, then at her already pointed ear.
A smile crosses his face. ''Take her." "We're ready to begin."
''NO!", she yells, but they ignore her.
They seize her by the arms and drag her, kicking and screaming out of her cell.
The scientist then seizes her neck and injects her with a yellow fluid that causes her entire body to go limp, then they proceed to drag her off without a word.

(Eh....this is not my very best at all. Don't worry, I can do much better.
I just won't post at one in the morning anymore.
I'm sorry you guys. :cry: )
Last edited by Anook on Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((It's okay, and you don't have to change it. All i ask is to speed it up a little bit so you can get me out of that tube and i can start playing.))
THE GAME

My Armory
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Michael's attension leaves the strange voice and goes to the yelling young women. He peirs out and sees a scientist and two guard dragging the girl away. Michael stands and wraps his hands around the bars to keep his balance. He yells to the three men. "Hey! What are you doing to her?!" He starts to pound on the bars. "Leave her alone!" The scientist and guards look over at him and laugh, then they turn and proceed through the doors and into another room. Michael stands there and stares at the door, as if trying to call them back. But of course it doesn't work. He turns and leans aganst the bars, then he slides to the floor, head between his knees. He whispers to himself, "Why are they doing this?" Minutes pass and still there is no movement. Michael stands and goes to his bed again. "If I'm going to be stuck here, I might as well sit somewhere--" He is cut off as he doubles over. This time his whole body trembles and then his legs start to ache. He watches in horror as they lengthen and thin. His legs produce more hair, this time thicker like fur. And his feet arch a little more and then stop. He starts to breath heavily. He puts his callised hands to his face. "Why is this happening?"
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Toby looked over at the newcomer, staying in the corner. "Oh, well, they do tests on you here. Make you different....changing your body to..something different. I've been here since I was nine..." He stopped, listening for Michaels reaction. He tapped his tail blades against the stone wall besides him to a made up tune. Nervously he stood up and walked over to the bars so they could both see each other. "Y-You kindof get used to all this after a little while," he said softly.
In a labrotory above, another subject was being tested on. She was strapped down to a cold steel table. "Give her serum #2057 today..." a man in a white coat told his assistant cooly. "Get the hell away from me!" Cher cried out. She had been givin large doses of lioness and kangaroo DNA already in the two months she has been here. Tawney-brown fur covered her body and face; large kangaroo-like ears had grown and a tail had begun to grow as well. Her digitigrade paws where firmly strapped down to the table as well as her clawed hands. Cher wrinkled her muzzle, baring her fangs at the approching scienticts; knowing full well it would do her no good. Before she could do or say anything though, the needle was in her neck; the amber liquid disapering inside her system. Cher let out a cry of pain that ended in a roar as the serum burned like fire inside her veins. The lead scientist, Dr. Johnson, nodded aproval. "That will do for today, bring it back to its cage."
Dr. Johnson walked over to the large glass tubes on the far side of the room. Only one occupent was currently floating within; his favorite, most prized experiment. The dragon, lab name #546A. He placed a hand on the cool glass, eyeing the human-turned-dragon almost lovingly. He turned to another lab assistant, "Bring this one to a holding cell. We have the General visiting tomorow to view our progress. I want this one up on its own legs...though be sure to keep him sedated..."
The Handlers went to work, bringing Cher back to her cell; control sticks and tazers in hand. They put the wire noose around her head and tightned it, leading her with the poles to the holding area. Others pressed a few buttons, making the liquid in the tube with #546A drain slowly out. Once the liquid was gone, they lowered the glass with the touch of another button and gathered around the monster to bring it to its own cell.
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Michael looks up at Toby through the bars. At first his heart jumps in fear. Michael does his best not to show it becuase he knows something similar will happen to him. He stands and walks to Toby to face him. "You've been here a long time...haven't you?" He looks down at his own semi arched feet and hands. "Why are they doing this to us........ and...." he gulps. "..... how long until I'm like that?"
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Toby gave a small, sad smile. "Years..they got me while I was walking home from school..." He stood their akwardly, tail twitching from side to side as a nervous habit. He never relized how ashamed he was about the way he looked until he was around normal people again. Not counting the scientists, guards and handlers. "I don't really know why they are doing this...they never really tell you much of anything here..." Toby glanced back up at Michael's last comment, "Oh no, we all turn out differently...unique. I got lots of bat in me...not sure what you'll be yet though." Toby folded his large wings back again, siting down on the floor.
Soon enough a writhing, hissing, angry Cher was led back in. Roughly, the Handlers shoved her back into her own cell; slaming the door shut and locking it. Grumbling angrily to themselves, they left.
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Michael looks away from Toby to the new women. New to him anyway. He turns back to see Toby's wings. Michael steps away from the cell's bars and sits on the bed. "They got me at the hospital. A check up. She did this to me... that strange women at the hospital, my doctor." Michael pauses as he thinks about her and the question she always asked him. "She's been my doctor for the last five years. I've gone to her for my odd birthday check ups and when I was sick. She always gave me a shot....and the pain...i should have told someone. And now I finally understand her game.....why she always asked me what my favorite animal was...." Michael's mouth goes dry as he thinks about what he will become. He can feel his canines enlarging and ridges forming on the roof of his mouth. He watches the women pace in her cell. She looks transformed and surreal. Michael turns to Toby, "Who is that?"
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

I looked over at Toby
"Hey kiddo. How you feeling today? I knew full well how I was feeling, angry, full of rage, I couldn't wit to get my paws on one of the guards.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Thank you for taking me out of that tube now i can play... YAY! :D ))

Daren woke up from his 2 year semi consious nap. He remembered most what happened when he was in there, but his sence of time was way off. He felt like he's been there less than a month.

He felt violantly ill, the chemical he's been swimming in seeped it's way through his armor-like scales. He's whole body ached. He didn't want to open his eyes due to that massive headache he is experienecing.

He let out a roar that sounded like a mix of screach of a predatory bird like a hawk and a lion's deep throated roar. He wasn't aware that he made the sound and scared him self s***less, thinking he was in the pressence of a monster. He wasn't yet aware that he was the creature making it.

He felt like he has a full body hang over. Instictively he cureled up into the fedal position, He thrown up brownish yellow fuid onto the floor, not caring that he is laying in a pool of his own vomit. After a while the pain and his exterme nausea went away.

He opened his eyes and found him self in a small room renforced with steel walls. He reluctantly sat up still unaware of his new dragonic body. he notice something weird about his eyes. His he focus enough his can see heat radiating from the lights over head. He can even see the guards on the other side of walls.

Then he notice some thing stange about those figures they were too small, they seemed like children to him. Then He noticed that their was a large patrosion sticking out from his face. he felt it and found it was his mouth and nose, It was a muzzle! it was long and narrow and had a pointy end. he looked at his hands. There were only four fingures and they were covered in black scalles, and tiped with long sharp ebony claws.

The memories flooded back to him, the kid napping, the hack that went horribly wrong. The year of being injected and injected with number of differnt serums.

He roard violantly and he swore he saw fire comming out from his mouth. They turned him into a dragon! and he didn't know what he is going to to getr out of this.

((I love writting long posts :D))
THE GAME

My Armory
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

A roar echos through the celled hallway. Michael flinches at the sound and then takes a deep breath. He slowly stands and finds himself shaking. Michael slowly makes his way to the cell's bars and peirs out. To his right he sees a dragon. He stops dead as he stares at the large creature. It's black scales, clawed hands and digitigrade feet. Michael backs away from the bars and goes to his bed. He lays down and finds it strange that he has curled himself up in a ball. "Why are they doing this......?" He whispers to himself.

Suddenly the door down the hall opens. He watches as the three figures enter the room and proceed down the hall.....to his cell. He looks out and see two guards, both equipted with tranquilizers. They slowly open the cell's door and proceed in. Michael sits up on his bed. A growl starts to rumble in his throat. The guards look at each other and then point their tranquillizer guns at him. Then the third figure enters. Michael stops breathing for a second and then resumes. "You." He says with a cold glare. (It's his doctor from the hospital) The doctor grins. "How nice to see you too Michael." She pulls out her pen and clip board. She grins to herself and then looks up at Michael. "Michael, it's time for your "check-up." Michael freezes. "No...I won't go!" Her face hardens. "Michael, you don't have a say in the matter." She motions the guards forward. Without warning they shot. One dart hits his shoulder and the other in his thigh. He looks down and wipes the darts away. He stands and snarls at the two guard. They both instinkively back away. Michael takes a step forward and stumbles to the floor. "They're fast acting darts. All it takes is a prick and you'll be out cold of a few hours." She grins. She again motions to the guards. Both the guards briskly walk over and grab Michael by the rists. "Put him in room 3 and strap him down. I will be in, in a minute with the supplies." With that she walks back down the hall and through the door. Without another command, the two guards drag Michael through the doors and into room 3. They strap him down and leave the room. Michael's head spins, everyhting looks white and smells different. He slowly loses contiousness as the doctor walks in with a tray of syringes and her note pad.
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Toby smiled lightly at Jim, "I'm alright...I think their almost finished with changing me." He nodded at Jim's clipboard outside his cell, "Looks like your completed now anyways..." Toby bit his lower lip, worried about what would happen to them once injections where finished with. The few who had been 'completed' before were taken away, never seen again. His ear flicked at Michael's question. "Oh, thats Cher..." Before he could say anything else, the guards came in, with a drugged experiment. He blinked in surprise, 'They finially let him out then?' He had never seen the dragon outside of his tube before now.
Even the still fuming Cher paused to examine the dragon-like creature. She peered out at him curiously, 'He doesnt even know what he is yet...' she thought. At the dragons roar with a small burst of fire, Cher jumped back, surprised. She was about to ask the newcomer a question when some of her medication started to kick in. Groaning in pain, Cher fell to the floor, clutching her sides. Her stubby tail felt like it was being pulled on, growing out longer and longer. She roared out in pain as it burst through her pants, growing about four feet before stopping. Her already prutruding face pulled out even further to a slender, fang filled muzzle. The tawney fur grew thicker over her body, face and newly formed tail. The fur on the tip of her tail grew even longer, and darker, matching the hair on her head. When finished, it looked much like a lion's tail. The strange flap of skin she had on her stomach before, deepened, turning more into a kangaroo pouch. The transformations slowed down, coming to a halt. Cher layed on the floor, panting heavily; wet tear streaks on her fur below her eyes. She crawled painfully to the toilet and threw up the food she had earlier.
Toby listened with concern to Cher's transformations, when suddenly more guards came in and dragged Michael away. Toby watched helplessy from behind his bars. "D-Dont worry...It'll be over before you know it..." he yelled out to the now drugged Michael. Toby sighed, sitting down heavily on his bed.
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

The forest invites Michael with open arms as he runs. His soft paws make large wolfish paw prints. The moonlight shines through the leaves of the over hanging trees. Small creatures scurry away in fear as he runs past. A river comes into veiw and he jumps through it. He looks deeper in the forest and finds it inviting. He dashes forward and through the trees. Then the forest ends and a street begins. He stops, a little fearful. A delicious smell wafts from a house on the corner. The smell is tantalizing and Michael can not restist. He moves onto the street and pads slowly to the house. When he's closer, he can hear the sounds of laughter and speech. He peirs into the house through the window. His family sits at a large table, eating a large feast. He looks around and reconizes his relatives easily. He watches everyone and sees that they are having a good time. He lowers his ears and starts to turn away. Suddenly a shriek cuts through the air. He turns back to see his mother looking straight at him. He tries to talk but it comes out as snarls and growls. His father gets up and runs out of the room, then he returns with his rifle. Michael's eyes widden as his father loads the gun. Michael jumps away from the window and runs back to the forest. As he enters, a bullet wizzes past his head. He keeps running. Then the forest melts away into a dark abyss. The only thing visible is his family, chasing his with weapons. Suddenly a sharp pain hits his shoulder and neck. He stumbles and falls. He looks up to see his angery family surrounding him. He closes his eyes and opens them. This time the doctor is there, only her, laughing. She holds up a syring and thrusts it into his arm. Michael crys out and whimpers.

::Outside of the Dream::
The doctor grabs one of the five syrings. "Failed expirement" She murmers to herself. "The three injections weren't strong enough." She sighs and continues injecting the syrings. One in his neck and the others in his arms. Michael flinches a little and starts to whine. "Aww having a bad dream puppy?" She grins. "Good." When the last of the syrings is placed back, the doctor goes to the intercom. "Hey, can someone come in here and put this wolf back in his cage?" She releases the button and static is heard. Then a voice comes on. "Yeah, yeah, hold on will ya? I'm finishing my lunch." The doctor pushes the button again. "I don't CARE what your doing! I want him back into his cell right now." Static. "Yeah, yeah, I'll be in there in a minute." Grumbling is heard before the line is disconnected. Then two guards come into the room. "Careful, I don't want you guys ruffing up my expiriments" The two guards nod and grab Michael's rists. They pick him up and walk back to the holding cells. They enter silently, looking in all the cells. When they get to Michael's cell, they open the door and throw him in. Then they lock the door and walk back.

Michael lays on the floor whimpering. Nothing has changed as far as appearance, but that will all start to change as soon as he wakes up.....
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Jim watched as they brought Michael back to his cell
"They can't do this to us you know, at least not with approval. This is unconstitutional!"
A guard passed by
"Hey quiet down in there!"
"Fu*k you!"
"I mean it"
"Bite me!" *Sticks out middle finger*
The guard picked up his tranqualizer and fired.

"Report."
" Subject #7865 is complete."
"Good."
"But there are some behavoral problems"
"How so?"
"Defiance, swearing, he has taken a swipe at several guards, and before we sedated him today, he flipped us the bird."
"Aggression is wha we want, but try and teach him some respect. That is all"