The Lab

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

(I'll try to post something when I can. Anyways, when need to start thinking about how we're going to have our characters bust out. No, they don't have to just yet, but we need to at least think about it.)
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Anook wrote:(I'll try to post something when I can. Anyways, when need to start thinking about how we're going to have our characters bust out. No, they don't have to just yet, but we need to at least think about it.)

(Im gonna go on the chat room if you wanna go there! I had an idea already about how to bust out, well my character's trying to be helpful anyway. Since they want to test how much energy they can feed into him through the collar, I thought maybe if they overloaded him with it, he'd refeed it ... since he's not experienced he can't handle much energy yet ... into a metal wall or power point and the power could go out, power surge or something. Then it'd be up to everyone to have some sort of plan I guess.)
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Ummmm..............is anyone going to post?
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

(It's not my turn :D )
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

(This is so weird. I found a book thats very much similar to the Lab RP. I mean, its about kids and the werewolves are the bad guys. The werewolves are guards who can morph into wolves( well, werewolves) and they are able to do that because, they were experimented on also). They are called Erasers. Anyways, the kids have been at the lab every since birth and they call it the school...I don't know why I haven't read it yet. I've only read a couple of pages.)
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

(That sounds pretty cool! Is it an adult or kids book? Sometimes kids books are too irritating to read.

I have so much homework :( all these Uni essays are driving me mad! I better get back to it, thought I'd quickly post on a few threads)
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: One who stalks the shadows

Post by DayStar »

(I was just curious lads and lasses, Are we goin' to continue this role play? I'm really still interested in it, but if it's dead I'd like to know. Thanks. - King)
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

((I think we're taking a break))
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

((With Anook gone...its going to be a bit empty...so perhaps yeah Im not sure Ill participate unless it gets any more active.))
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

(If everyone still wants to continue this RP then Ill post something. My character is going to bust out soon so............yeah)
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

(I'm behind ya)
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

(Great! I'll think of something tonight and probably submit it tomorrow.)
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

(ditto)
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

(I agree, I hate being cooped in a cage, even in RP :( I wanna run around and break something!

Okay I won't do that, but I wanna get out too. Nice to see you back in the game Anook! :D )
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

I'll have something posted soon.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

(Thats ok Anook; I have to go to work today, and I have to buy a new Christmas tree tomorrow among handing assignments in! I won't be impatient and I don't think anyone here's gonna be, never fear my feathered furball!

-Cough- I'm not sure what I ate this morning but I'm a bit too jolly considering I have to work...Oh, I believe it's the fact I finally finished this giant assignment

:D :wacko: )
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

(LoL. Well, I'll glade you finished it..)
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: One who stalks the shadows

Post by DayStar »

(I'll wait for someone to post, but just to let you all know I'm still lurkin' about or wheeling about. :roll: - King)
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

(Yeah I only got time to lurk too right now...no posting for me for a bit either. Thanks Anook, I have another but its only 3 questions. Hope you guys are all having a good week)
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Sioux
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: A life does not have to be human to be great.

Re: The Lab

Post by Sioux »

This is actually a really interesting RP. Even though its been dead a while, would anyone like to revive it with me? Yes? No?
Konietzko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Konietzko »

I'll be honest, if someone started this up, I'd have to play. This is pretty sweet.
"Unchained,
Unrestrained,
Unbroken,
In my world...
The Gods have fangs."
Sioux
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Sioux »

I know! But, it would be kind of hard for two people to take all these characters. Besides, the story becomes much more interesting when each member takes on a character instead of two people taking on five or six. Know what I mean?
Konietzko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Konietzko »

I'd be for restarting it, personally. Not a huge fan of taking over cast off characters. XD
"Unchained,
Unrestrained,
Unbroken,
In my world...
The Gods have fangs."
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

It was a fun one :D
I think if you want to rp this it would be easier to just start another one with the same setting/story/ect.
I'd most likely join it to :D
Sioux
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Sioux »

Well, there is the Test Subjects rp by Lycan94. Apparently, he's basing his rp on The Lab.