Slavic origins and finding out more as I go.

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Stubbe Vukodlak
Custom Title: Priest of Slavic Descent

Slavic origins and finding out more as I go.

Post by Stubbe Vukodlak »

Just saying hello.
Stubbe Vukod Tempe was my birth name before american adopters swept me from my Gypsy home. After 20 years of research on my origins and a comprehensive DNA study with a full genetic makeup was I able to reach out and find my birth family.
What a ride it's been. Due to the internet, correspondence has been fairly quick considering the distance between us. My intentions are to use this message community as my sounding board on all my findings. Why? Because apparently I'm from a long line of warrior werewolves and proven priest breeders that carry the mutated gene responsible for the lycan. So after my initial conversation with them I was compelled to look deeper. Now I'm simply obsessed with finding out more.
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Friendly Neighbourhood Meeper
Additional Details: Wannabe mad scientist.
Mood: Busy

Re: Slavic origins and finding out more as I go.

Post by Meeper »

:welcome:
Stubbe Vukodlak wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:26 pm Just saying hello.
Stubbe Vukod Tempe was my birth name before american adopters swept me from my Gypsy home. After 20 years of research on my origins and a comprehensive DNA study with a full genetic makeup was I able to reach out and find my birth family.
What a ride it's been. Due to the internet, correspondence has been fairly quick considering the distance between us. My intentions are to use this message community as my sounding board on all my findings. Why? Because apparently I'm from a long line of warrior werewolves and proven priest breeders that carry the mutated gene responsible for the lycan. So after my initial conversation with them I was compelled to look deeper. Now I'm simply obsessed with finding out more.
Amazing the stuff you dig up on an ancestry hunt. Apparently there was a rather eccentric sailor in mine, and I'm (likely only distantly) related to what was once a rather powerful and influential family that practically owned an entire town (something to do with the going economy of the time :o ).

See you around.

The Meeper.
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.