Movie Night

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
Chance
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: There is joy in everything you do, you just have to realize it's there so you can embrace it.
Mood: Happy

Movie Night

Post by Chance »

Here's a ridiculous idea :P
Pack movie night?
Ok so, youtube has a ton of free movies to watch, and it's pretty easy to get around watch them without ads. Send out a mass invite or a mini mass invite back to the forum for a movie night. We utilize the chat built into the forum, pick a movie, set a time and date and see who shows up.lol

Two windows open , one for the movie and one for the chat and everyone hangs out , watches the flick and chats. Yes, yes maybe alittle bit of a youthful idea but it might get some people back , even for a night. We all lead busy lives I'm sure but those who want to come will and even some might make time to reconnect. Youtube does have Blood and Chocolate is we want to keep it forum based ( least they did last time I looked), and although that might not be the best werewolf flick or even a good flick in general and I'm sure we've all seen it but still. Just an idea :dizzy:
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Movie Night

Post by Uniform Two Six »

All of 2020 was being trapped in our homes with nothing to do and NOW you suggest this?! Seriously though, good call. Of course, most werewolf flicks out there are so bad, I usually get together with friends and sort of MST3K the worst of the bunch. Last time we did that it was The Howling and we had to pause it when it got to the FULLY ANIMATED sex scene because we were laughing so hard.
Chance
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: There is joy in everything you do, you just have to realize it's there so you can embrace it.
Mood: Happy

Re: Movie Night

Post by Chance »

Lol, yeah My timing is probably a little off. But, better late than never right! I do think it would be cool to do though. Yes, even bad movies are fun to watch with friends.