I'm curious

The place for anything at all...
Chance
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: There is joy in everything you do, you just have to realize it's there so you can embrace it.
Mood: Happy

I'm curious

Post by Chance »

"A necropost is a post on an "old, abandoned thread that has been considered 'dead' for a while...that no longer serves any purpose but is bumped back up to the top of the forums by someone posting in it." Necroposting is seen as a form of spam and clogs up the forums with old and unneeded topics."
That's most of this forum.
So.....Yeah I'm guilty of this. But , is anyone really gonna be upset about it? I can only come up with so much to talk about and am genuinely interested in being active on the board. So... yeah, is anyone really gonna be upset about it? Would you prefer I don't or do you not really care? I mean I'm not even thinking about reviving tons of old topics. Some of those are rightly silent.
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Re: I'm curious

Post by Uniform Two Six »

I don't know. Necroposting has its place, particularly if you've got a new take on something, or just wanted clarification on stuff.
Chance
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: There is joy in everything you do, you just have to realize it's there so you can embrace it.
Mood: Happy

Re: I'm curious

Post by Chance »

Uniform Two Six wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:02 pm I don't know. Necroposting has its place, particularly if you've got a new take on something, or just wanted clarification on stuff.
Opinions do change over time, what you thought ten years ago might not be what you think now.