secret weapons [closed here, continued at Wolfhaven]

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Furya
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dirty little f***
Location: Talking to myself. It's the first sign of insanity.

Post by Furya »

(definatly in! should we inform kirk so were not waiting around forever?)
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

DayStar wrote:(I like your idea lass. You really are creative. I'm deffinatly in. I'm not sure where Kirk is at the moment though. I haven't heard from her lately. How about yourself?- King)
I like the ideas, and Meredith being in charge.

Im sorry guys I have been offline for 5 days. Few...reasons...but not worth discussing.

:D

I am back now and ready to go when you are.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

(okay, kirk and daystar. i've copied what we have of the game so far to my site. i'm gonna move the game to Wolfhaven ((for reasons kirk mentioned in a PM)) so we can continue it there. i'll give a link to my site. i'll watch for users awaiting validation so that you don't have to valitate ur accounts urselves ((as neither of you are register at wolfhaven yet if my memory's correct on this)). I don't allow any bull**** on my site, so you know you'll both be treated kindly. and there aren't many members yet, so there's little chance you'll be given any BS.

http://s14.invisionfree.com/wolfhaven133/index.php

i hope to see you both there.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

(There's no need to move it there, but Ill join anyway. In fact, I got the site working finally, so I am signed up, waiting for my registration.

As I said, there is no reason to have to move all this, I'm fine, I feel okay now, but it's nice of you to consider it, and it remains your choice. But as I said, Ill join your site anyway, just because Id welcome something else to do online, I dont really do much, unless it's an online comic ... free comics are awesome since they cost so much here :lol: )
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

(i've moved anyway. i understand your reasons. so as of now the game is closed here and all who wish tto join or continue: it will be played at Wolfhaven now.)