secret weapons [closed here, continued at Wolfhaven]

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Furya
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dirty little f***
Location: Talking to myself. It's the first sign of insanity.

secret weapons [closed here, continued at Wolfhaven]

Post by Furya »

(how about one were werewolves are kept as secret weapons for the government?)

I am Jarla, a young pure black female werewolf. i am held captive at this government lab. they are trying to train me as a new type of souldier - dog souldiers they call us. we would be able to spy on "enemies" as animal, or play bodyguards for VIPs as humans then be able switch to wolf to attack at the first sign of trouble.

i have no idea how many of my kind are here. but i do that my "masters" aren't happy with me, as i am unable to transform to human. i was born without the power, and i was taken from my mother at 6 months old.
Last edited by Furya on Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: One who stalks the shadows

Post by DayStar »

(Sounds like it could be interesting. Hope you don't mind me jumping in. - King)

My name is Delark. I am a light steel grey colored wolf with dark blue eyes. I have been kept by the government for a few years. I am an older werewolf. I can shift, but perfer not to. I continuely strike out at the ones who hold me against my will. Something that they are not happy with. I notice a pure black female and cast a look to her wondering if she was brainwashed or not. I knew I have to be careful the government had many of the wolves here under their control.

(I know editin after this amount of time is useless, but I was wantin to make his age flow with the story. Just let me know if it's a problem and I can put it back.- King)
Last edited by DayStar on Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

(finally some1 posts!)

they bring in a lion. They have given up using me as a spy and are training me for killing. i must fight the big cat to the death. i am locked in a room with the beast without any wall between us. it charges at me right away, but i dodge. the cat is quick, but i;'m quicker. it doesn't take long for me to disembowel the lion.
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

I watch the female wolf fight the big cat. Knowing the all to familiar training I rejoice at the victory. As soon as the lion lays disemboweled at the feet of the other werewolf I raise my voice. "Good show lass." I say in my usal Irish accent. My dark blue eyes seem to dance in the darkness of the cell. "Good show indeed."

(Sorry about taking so long to post in this one. I kind of accidently forgot about it when I had my wreck. Although, I do like this one. Appologies lass. - King)
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

(I'm not one to be postin' twice usally, but I was curious as to if we are goin' to continue this role play lass? Thanks in advance.- King)
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

yes, unless we get no more new replies in a month.

i finish of the lion with relative ease, so now they intend to pit me against one of my own, a big, steel grey male. I hear them talking to each other and scribling notes. but they have at last neglected the door to my cage. i take no caution and immedeatly rush out causing many shouts of suprise, terror and anger.

"get the tranq darts!"
"watch ou6t for the teeth"
"f***!"
i nearly make it, but a man suprises me with one of their shock stick things, and i black out only to find myself back in my cage.
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

(So, we're pickin this back up. Alright, sounds like a plan with me lass. I can role play as long as you like.- King)

I find myself pitted against the black female. I brace myself for an attack when suddenly she charges at the door. I use my size and strength to aid in her attack killing at least one gaurd before they use sheer force along with several tranqualizer darts to lock me back in my cell. I wake up and look around. I notice that I am in a cage next to the same black female that they intended for me to fight. I look over to her for a moment. I then get to my feet and shake my head the last of the drugs wearing off. I then glare at my captors before looking around my cell once again.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

(May I join if you need more people? I will modify one of my characters for this, her name is Meredith, she's not usually a werewolf but she's a versatile character. And a total ... nasty ... personality ... at that. I don't usually roleplay totally aggressive, nasty people, but Meredith is good fun. I'm not sure yet, but I might make her working willingly for the government, but she is a double agent for perhaps a different government agency, and therefor she might rescue you guys. Might. :P But it'd ruin it if she did that straight away or if she ever actually succeeds. She isn't so much there for your benefit, as she is there to ruin this government agency's plans.)
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

(That sounds really good Kirk. Of course it would be up to Furya though. I personaly see how it could be a real good idea.- King)
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

(excited! welcome to the game! :howl:  :oo )

they're pissed at me now. and they're also mad at the male. i over hear their human alpha telling them to bring me to a differnt cage. And it sounds as if i'll be fighting again soon, but what i also hear terrifies me. a human i will now fight, a werewolf hunter. there will be silver which burns a werewolf and is deadly to us if it hit our hearts.

They expect me to die, i'm sure of this. but i luck out... at least with fighting a hunter anyway. there is another human alpha who they call "General" who says " Abort testing on the black one. Put her through the training. She'll make a good killer, and so will the grey."

They take me to a strange place out side. i look around but the area is enclosed and secured with very high silver fences. They poke me with one of the shock sticks and tell me to run through the "obstacle course" as quickly as i can. i back away a bit, i don't like it, but they poke me again with the shock stick. it hurts a little worse than before, and i decide to obey rather than provoke their rage.

the "obstacle course" isn't really that bad... at first. but even when i tire they keep running me through it untill it's very dark out and i can barely walk back to my cage.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

( Thankyou for letting me join! :D I might play a couple of characters if that is okay. Ill introduce with Meredith first. Playing two helps me interact with all of you easier. I always post long so sorry if that's annoying!)

----

A presence by the tall silver fences causes one of the guards watching the training area to turn his head, a large gun ready in his large hands. He narrows his eyes, searching. The darkness approaches slowly, and the guard idly watches as the black wolf is led back to her cage inside.

"What do you want?" He asks gruffly. "I am about to go inside."

A sleek head appears by the fence bars. Long red hair flows down naked shoulders, and cunning green eyes match a wide smile, enhanced by pale red freckles. She tilts her head, running a pale hand through her hair.

"I am in charge of this mission." She hisses. "I want details on every wolf in the compound. ASAP. We will both do the gathering. Two heads are better than one." She doesn't touch the fence; she isn't that stupid. The guard glares at her, but he reaches to his ear and mutters something quietly, which sounds like "Redstar burns."

Meredith smirks. Redstar is her code name. 'Burns' indicated that she will be gathering information. The people at this compound know her as Meredith, and they know her as one of their own, working for their government agency. In truth, Meredith, and the guard she is speaking to, are double agents. Neither really care about the pain the werewolves here go through every day. They are both ruthless, trained to kill, and here to foil this operation for their leader's purpose.

Meredith saunters through the gate on the side and walks stark naked into the compound after the black wolf and her captors. She is a born werewolf and nudity doesn't bother her; she finds the looks on the men's faces amusing. She dons some clothing and stalks past the guards and lab workers into the area with the cages. She takes a good look around, and ignores the pitiful whining of one of the subjects in the cage behind her. Something does, however, stir within her, as it does from time to time. Her emotions weren't completely dulled, but she'd forced and burnt them out as much as possible. Meredith had had a terrible childhood. And she worked for ruthless people.

---

OOC: It's really hard for me to roleplay someone nasty, but I'm giving it a go, I don't do it very often. She isn't completely evil or anything, she's just been so badly treated she's blocked out emotion. It is there somewhere though.

AHHHH $(*#$+)!!! I went into a different tense!! I gotta edit the whole thing now, if there's weird bits, ignore it, sorry. Haha.

Actually, is it okay if I just use past tense? You can tell I haven't used present tense for a while. I just don't like using it. :cry: )
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

(looks good to me, i wasn't all that great at RPing when i started, i got yelled at in anothjer forum for RPing in first person. but i still like RPing in first person it easy. if ur new just play the way it suits you, everyone has differnt strengths.)

the red werewolf is a double agent. she has the humans fooled, but my nose has her number. she's one of us, but still against us. i know she won't help me, i don't expect her to.

but the big grey however... i expected an attack the moment they'd brought him in, not for him to try to help me! again, my lack of trust in others had shifted my judgement for the worse. if i'd realized he was a friend maybe, just maybe we;d be out. but maybe he was only trying to use me just to get himself out. i wouldn't really put that past anyone, especially in this madhouse. but maybe he really is a friend... i argue with myself for hours before i decide that there's really only one answer: i don't know if he's friend or foe, but i am feeling a bit of respect an awe over him, and i hope to never end up in battle against him. with his strength i'd be chop suey in no time.

the guard the spy was talking to walks to my cage. he seems puzzled at something and mutters things like: "can't change....worthless.... pelt....naa........try fights.."

i wonder what he's up to. it can't be anything good.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

(Im an old roleplayer, I've been doing it for a while, but I just prefer past tense RPG, as is my style. And if they yelled at you, how immature? Roleplayers are too stiff these days, which is why I quit...I don't like fighting, so instead of joining the wars, I left and made my own interesting sites which I forgot about eventually, being busy as I am, then left altogether and then saw some people doing here and decided to join in!!! :D I think I choose freedom roleplaying over stupid sites who restrict everything.

Im going to introduce another character, as well if that is okay. You can act the guard spy and stuff, but Meredith and Finn are mine :D ).

----

The guard by the black's cage scratched his head again. The words he was muttering about her pelt and uselessness were being recorded by his agency via a tiny chip implanted in his ear. They were undetectable by electric means. He continued to feed information about the black, and then the grey, as well as several others, into his chip.

No one noticed. Well...the black and grey may have, but the lab certainly didn't. They were slack. Unfortunately, they were powerful. Very powerful.

Meredith was finding her labcoat when she turned to see a new wolf being bought in. Her neck hairs prickled and she almost hissed. She could sense fear, and ... rage. Extreme rage and confusion. The wolf was in human form, but he looked feral. She watched, trying not to change her facial expression.

Finn.

What is Finn doing here? He's not acting. He's really been captured! Meredith smirked, she was good at hiding her feelings. The spy guard near the black wolf turned to look as well. He almost choked, but had also been trained. He doubted the wolves in here were fooled even while the humans were. He only hoped no brainwashed wolves were around.

Finn was Meredith's cousin. He was 23, blue eyed with wavy brown hair reaching his shoulders and an unshaven face...not exactly a beard, but stubble covered his chin and cheeks. He looked like he hadn't been taking care of himself. He worked with Meredith, but not in the same department. Finn wasn't as ruthless. Meredith however cared about Finn. She bit back a snarl.

The guards threw Finn next to Delark's cage. Finn hit the ground hard, but came back up snarling. He started to shift as the door smashed shut, his snarls and growls and cursing causing many heads to turn. The spy guard left quickly. A few guards stood in front of Finn and then turned to Delark and Jarla, tauntingly. "New friend for you. Perhaps we'll see if you can defeat this one's rage. He is definately strong. No killing...but good training. Wouldn't you two like that?"

Meredith, still a little shocked, forced herself to act as if she didn't know Finn or care about him. Finn had stopped now. He was sitting in the corner of his cell, human again, hatred in his eyes, which were an odd green colour now.

---------------------------

(I don't really know where I'm going with this, but Im sorry it's long, I have a lot of characters there to play! :lol: Ill improvise)
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

a new werewolf was brought in and thrown in the big grey's cage. i note the hidden emotions emmiting from the female spy. the spy guard seems suprised to. great, more enemies. i snarl loudly before i can catch myself.

BANG!

a human guard kicks my cage and tells me to shut up. it makes me angry, but i do noghin. i can't do anything, and this makes me even angrier as it passes in my mind.

night flies and morning comes. i am ruddely awakened by the long pole with the rope at the end pulling me out of my cage. i try to bite it, burt i can't gget to the rope. they drag me and poke me untill i'm outside. oh fun, back to the obsacle course!

"get moving, Jarla! NOW!" says a guard in a white coat.

i run up ramp and down ramps, through tunnels, hoops, over hurdles, and zig-zag through poles. i run the course untill mid-day when they bring me in.

i am fed in my cage, then dragged back out again. this time i am put through fight after fight after fight with werewolves, and each ends in death. after the seventh, they bring in a familiar werewolf who i nearly fought before.
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

I cast a look to the new werewolf they bring in. Before I realize it night ends and morning rises. In the afternoon they toss me into a cage and I am face to face with a familiar wolf that I nearly faught before. I lock eyes with her my dark blue eyes seem to hold hidden pain as well as a strength about them. I make up my mind that I won't play by the human's rules. I won't fight unless she forces my hand. I hope she comes to the same conclusion as I perpare myself for anything. I wasn't going to fight her, but I would protect myself.

(Sorry that I don't post quite as often. It doesn't mean that I've lsot interest. I like this role play. - King)
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

i don't really want to fight this one, but i have to. i look around, but the door is shut completely. i snarl at the humans who keep me here. i try again to break through the glass windows through which they watch me. i hate them.

but if i am to fight this one -Delark they call him- then fight him i will. i have no other choice. breifly i wonder for what is that these humans keep me here, then i lunge for his throat.
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

I watch as the black wolf - Jarla I thought they called her- attacked the glass. I see her hesitate for a moment. Then she lunges at my throat. I dodge to the left. I am much faster than my size would suggest. I swing a powerful paw at her shoulder trying to throw her off balance so I could knock her to the ground and pin her. If I could pin her maybe I could reason with her. I knew I had to not get killed in the process.
Last edited by DayStar on Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

(OOC: Im a bit disheartened at the moment, don't feel like posting too much. Think I'll watch you two fight for a bit, I can't think of anything to post anyway. I won't leave the roleplay, just a bit sad.

:cry: )
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

(I'm sorry to hear that you're so sad lass. I hope things get better. You have my very best wishes. Not that they count for much, but maybe they be helpin' just a little.- King)
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

i had a most of my wieght on the paw delark had hit, and i fall. but only for a moment... as swift as i fell i got back up, and made a second attempt at his throat. but something holds me back this time. i stop snarlling and just stand there staring at him like an idiot. he seems familiar to me. i think, where've i heard his name before? and why does he look familiar?

(maybe they find a way to escape?)
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

I watch her fall and go to pin her, but she is up again so swiftly I don't have a chance. I steel myself for her second attack, but it doesn't come. She's just standing there staring at me. I look back at her with my dark blue eyes. I don't drop my gaurd, but I stop snarling at her. I cast a look over my shoulder to notice that the human's weren't watching. As if they had grown bored and decided we would kill eachother.

(Yeah, that sounds like a good plan to where this is goin'. I'm just not sure how to get there yet meself. I was just wondering if Delark might could be the werewolf that was kept here for a good long while that they never could control? That could be where she heard of him before. Or did you have somethin' in mind lass? I have several ideas just ask away.- King)
Last edited by DayStar on Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

(i'm thinking both someone who they can't controll, and someone from her mother's pack.)

i think, and think, but i still can't remember. way back when i was young, just when i started walking, i had lived in a pack of amny werewolves. my parents, and others who i barely remember. something flashes through my mind and i nearly overlook it, a grey male had left the pack shortly before i was taken.

"do you remember a female named, Solstar? she's my mother. or waht about Taltos, my dad?" i blurt out.
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

(I was wonderin if Delark might could be one of your parents brother. The reason he left the pack would probably be because the humans had found them and he led them away. Please tell me what you think of the idea. I will wait to post until I hear from you. Sorry about all the questions lass. I wouldn't want to just post it and have it be somethin that you wouldn't want to happen. It be after your game.- King)
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

(that works. and i have a differnet idea instead of my earlier: instead of escape, why not sent to war? both are great ideas: delark left to save the pack, and the government sends Jarla and delark to some foriegn country on a dangerous mission to... find terrorists? kirk, your welcome give ideas too. Ooo, and meredith could be in charge of the mission!)
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

(I like your idea lass. You really are creative. I'm deffinatly in. I'm not sure where Kirk is at the moment though. I haven't heard from her lately. How about yourself?- King)