Where is Hamster?

The place for anything at all...
Short Tail
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Chakat

Where is Hamster?

Post by Short Tail »

I just realized something, I have not seen her in a couple of months if my memory serves me correctly. Does anyone know where she went?
"War is over if you want it to be. Imagine all the people living life in peace." - John & Yoko
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

From what I heard she left.
I've seen her on furaffinity lately though.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Okay...now I feel bad. The last Post Hamster made here was a request for help merging some pictures, and the way I responded wasn't very nice.

...sure, I offered to help, but I insulted her at the same time.

*whimpers*

I wasn't trying to be mean. I just like to see people learn and grow...
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Vuldari, it would appear troubles follows where ever you go. J/K. Hmm someone should get a hold of her and ask her to come back, if not then I will. And Vuldari you should send her an email apoligizing.

Speaking of which, what happen to Renorei(Sorry I forgot her new screename, was it Excelsia?) I know she has college mascots and stuff but I havent heard a word from her in a long time. What happen?
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

It happens unfortunately, Vuldari. Sometimes you have to put up with how irritatingly immature someone is being, or if someone is wrong, or if they are annoying you. Even if you are just trying to help, which you always are, with your golden heart. :P Sometimes I see some extremely pathetic idiots...I wonder how on earth our children are being raised these days and I despise seeing this useless shallow conformity on the internet and out in the shops, but I make myself shut it out. I hate confrontation I guess that might be the reason I stay silent. Haha, I'm a whimp.

I'm sure she had other reasons for leaving, -trying to comfort-. I don't claim to know what was said, but if she liked it a lot here, she might have tried to resolve whatever bitterness she felt towards your comments, or maybe she just decided she wasn't contributing.

I have no idea myself why she disappeared, I think she left when I was gone for a while, maybe that's why I failed to notice...I'm a bit zoned out sometimes. I have to be up to search for Saturn at 5am tomorrow, I had better get to bed.

She may migrate back here herself one day :D .
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

I know where she's at heh she's still on DA posting like crazy :lol: I talk to her all the time in there :D She said she may come back..So who knows :? I'll see if she is..I'll nte her an see what's up :D And sorry to say Vuduri, but how you repsonded to her post was rude..I mean she's a kid for crying out loud..She just wanted help..She's like 16 and your 24..that comment was kinda ouch :(
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Tell her that I miss her artwork, I want to see it agein.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

i didn't think vuldrais comment was harsh at all, i thought he was reasonable sound in what he said and belive he did the right thing by teaching in insteading giving. just my 2 cents
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

I dont know why shes not on here anymore. I see here at DA a lot as well. Hmmm. Also not sure why Renorei hasnt been here for a while as well. :(
Short Tail
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Chakat

Post by Short Tail »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Speaking of which, what happen to Renorei(Sorry I forgot her new screename, was it Excelsia?) I know she has college mascots and stuff but I havent heard a word from her in a long time. What happen?
I sort of keep track with her on college face book, but I dont recall her ever posting anything.
"War is over if you want it to be. Imagine all the people living life in peace." - John & Yoko
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Lukas wrote:i didn't think vuldrais comment was harsh at all, i thought he was reasonable sound in what he said and belive he did the right thing by teaching in insteading giving. just my 2 cents
Well like I said she's a kid..It most-likey came off as rude to her.. :( But I'll talk to her an see what's up and that folks miss her :D An as far as Renorei, she's on myspace an is one of my friends on there so I'll see if she's been lurking there as well :D
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

Woah, you guys actually remember me? :?

And everyone, leave Vuldari alone. He didn't do anything. I actually learned how to midge things myself now. Its hard to explain why I went missing but I'll try to comment back again. :D
Meh Dev account: http://kileyhannan.deviantart.com/

"Life... It's drawing without an eraser..."
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

GASP!!!

*pounce on hamster in excitement*

Where have you been?

We missed you all this time. :D
Image Image
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

This is crazy. I didn't know I really had a place in the pack. One of the reasons I left. :?

Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

lol... you're kidding, right?
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Hamster wrote:This is crazy. I didn't know I really had a place in the pack. One of the reasons I left. :?
Why would you think that?
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Hamster wrote:This is crazy. I didn't know I really had a place in the pack. One of the reasons I left. :?

Everyone has a place here.

And I'm glad you're back.

Now I like to know what happened to Trinity.

http://calypso-blue.com/werewolf/profil ... file&u=395

She hasn't posted in over a year. And she helped make a few wolf emoticons. I wonder what happend to her?

Here is her DA page. http://halfbreed.deviantart.com/ She hasn't been there in a while also.
WereDog
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Hell-hound From outer regions of pluto

Post by WereDog »

Nobody wondered what happened to me? :(

Yay, hamster is back! :D
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

Vuldari wrote:
I never really did much here.

Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

WereDog wrote:Nobody wondered what happened to me? :(

Yay, hamster is back! :D
Actualy I remember a while back I was just asking for you.
Image Image
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Hamster wrote:
Vuldari wrote:
Well, you didn't post One Thousand Six Hundred messages of NOTHING...

...so obviously you did SOMETHING.

=^.^'= ~
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

I feel like that all the time, but it's not because I'm so much ignored (Everybody here is kind as anything!); it's because I'm just working my way up, I'm still relatively new I guess, it's a lengthy process getting used to boards (I never stay on them for more than a week, but this one has been different), and actually being of value, contributing effectively; you were missed by us all, even me who hasn't really known you, but I noticed you, for sure. So you are obviously a good contributor.

Anyhow we're all glad you're back :P even if I didn't really talk to you (If I did and forgot, again that isn't because you're of no value, it's because my memory can be rather bad sometimes, or rather good, depending on my mood or something).
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Vuldari wrote:
Hamster wrote:
Vuldari wrote:
Well, you didn't post One Thousand Six Hundred messages of NOTHING...

...so obviously you did SOMETHING.

OfOh so you mean me and the rest of the higher ups post messages of nothing, jeez thanks. We're just trying to have fun here. :evil:
Image Image
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Shadow Wulf wrote:OfOh so you mean me and the rest of the higher ups post messages of nothing, jeez thanks. We're just trying to have fun here. :evil:
Hunh?

That is not what I said at all. Where are you getting that from?

I said that the 1600 messages that Hamster posted were "not" nothing. What I meant by that was...contributing to the various conversations around the forums nearly Two Thousand times is not what I would call "not doing much here".

Understand now? Good...Image

=^.^'= ~
Jessie-Simone
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Shewolf
Mood: Happy

Post by Jessie-Simone »

:D Well it's good to have them back.
Thanks to Sae-Kurosawa