Fore-lorn demon

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Fore-lorn demon

Post by Anubis »

In the middle of no-where a a smiple two-lane road covered in darkness. no one really drives through here exept ranchers and national park rangers.

Tonight the assfualt strated to crack and break open and a mound started to form. As it grew red light started peep through. then a explosion rang through the air. the mound turned into a hole. Some thing crawled out hidden in the bright red demonic light and mist that was poring out of the hole.

It was an S-class demon witch is extremely powerful. It was shapped as a werewolf. The body was covered in mostly jet black fur and the rest was a bright red in a shapes of tribal looking markings. His eyes glowed red and red mist pored out his mouth. He wore black cargoes and combat boots. he had a large hand gun holdstered in his belt on right side of his body. He was the hell demon of war that was his only reason for living. and that's why he wears clothing of a modern soldier.

He crawled out the glow of his eyes stopped and the mist stopped flowing out of his mouth. He rubbed his arms trying to get warm. He wasn't used to this tempurture. He was shivering dispite his luxurious pelt.

He growled cursing the cold of the mortal relm. Still he was glad he was out of there. Stark wasn't an ordenary demon, he's is what they call a cursed demon soul. It was extremely rare, but it happens. Usually when demons are born a soul of pure hell lived inside of it, but some times a human soul is born into a body of a demon. His heart was human, and he rejected the practices of his demonic brethern. Torturing damned human souls, eating fleash of man, and numberous other things. He escapted hoping for a better life umong humans. He didn't want to commit any more sins against the mortal human.

He turned back around closing the portal making sure that no other demon follows him through or some poor soul gets suck down into it. He started to follow the road hoping to find civilisation.
THE GAME

My Armory
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

So, if you don't like my RP's any more. then help me to make better ones.

WHAT AM'I DOING WRONG!? :(
THE GAME

My Armory
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

why do people hate my RP's? :cry:
THE GAME

My Armory