Werewolf Fourm game(for real)

Here you will find forum type games to play.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Werewolf Fourm game(for real)

Post by Lukas »

The rules:
There are 16+ participants; consisting of 13+ townspeople, 2 werewolves and the host (me).

The game starts off when it is 'NIGHT'. Every night-time, each werewolf sends me a PM with instructions on who is to be killed. I will then post the results in this thread. If after 48 hours a werewolf(/wolves) doesn't issue a kill order, The host will automatically kill a random person and place clue(s) that relate(s) to one of the werewolves. (Exception is if they give me a heads up notice if they are going to be absent, which should include contingency kill orders).

Special case for the start of the game (Night #1): If you fail to respond within 24 hours of the announcement of the passing of the PMs, a new werewolf will be chosen. Once the game has started, the traditional 48 hour limit will be observed. This is to ensure a smooth game and that people actually responds to the PMs with their kill orders.

It is then 'DAY'. During the daytime, all players are to vote (in this thread) on x people they believe are werewolves (x being the number of remaining Communists) -- based on anything they want. The one player with the most votes are then killed. If there is a tie, a random number generator will determine the result.
Voting deadline will be 48 hours after the kill. Meaning that, from the moment the game turns to day and someone is killed, you have 48 hours to cast your vote. This deadline will be strongly enforced and no late votes will be accepted unless I am notified before hand of your absence (Between night till the 48hr deadline).

If all werewolves are killed the surving town members win, if one (or more) werewolf manages to survive this, then (s)he wins.

When the werewolves sends a kill order, they must give a clue. This may be a false clue or a true clue, but at least one true clue must be given every 2 nights. An example order might be True, False, False, True, False, True. (If it's True, it has to have something to do with your nick, avatar, signature, posts etc.)

Should 2 werewolves send pm's killing off each other, the first one who responds will "win". The 2nd will be unable to carry out the action. (no fair setting traps. ).

im taking over as host for this game because i can get on every day, so read the rules we should atleast 10 people since we cant always get 16 dicated players, also i dont have a random number generator but i do have a coin so im putting my honer on the line so you will trust me that i wont favor any 1 person

1. white paw[alive]
2.Lycanthrope[dead]
3.psiguy[alive] werewolf
4.syzygy[dead]
5.BlackwolfDS[dead]]
6.Anubis[dead]
Last edited by Lukas on Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

does no one like this game anymore? :?
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

i like the way it sounds but im not to sure how to play honestly. ?? ..
Lycanthrope
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lycanthrope »

Im in. Oh, and White Paw. If you're not sure how to play you might have a look at one of the old threads:

http://calypso-blue.com/werewolf/viewto ... sc&start=0
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

sounds interesting... :?
psiguy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The pack's Linux Nerd

Post by psiguy »

Count me in!!! It would be the first time I've played werewolf. Sounds cool to me. :D
www.psiguy.deviantart.com <-- My artwork and generalities.

May the force be with you!!!
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

o.k....im a quick learner so i will try to be in.... :) .or is that not good enough :P
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

your not hte first white paw so dont worry
Syzygy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wergild Collector

Post by Syzygy »

Count me in. It would also be my first time playing.
Eat more tobasco.
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

I'll play. I've played something like this, except it wasn't with werewolves.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

thats 5, we need atleast 5-7 more
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

I would like to play :)

(as long i get to be the werewolf :D )
THE GAME

My Armory
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

(lol, well you would lose the first round. That wouldn't be any fun, now would it?)
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

Anubis wrote:I would like to play :)

(as long i get to be the werewolf :D )
no anubis, its random 8) anyway we will have 2 werewolfs and they will know who each other are and they can only kill each person each night phase, one will be alpha and the other beta, alpha decides the kill but either one can kill each other if they beat they other wolf to the kil order :D UNLESS THERE IS ONLY 10 OR LESS PLAYERS in that case there will be only 1 Werewolf
also note
The werewolves win if they kill enough villagers so that the numbers are even. (Two werewolves and two humans, or one werewolf and one human.) At that point they can rise up and slaughter the villagers openly.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

okey i cant wait any longer were going to have to play with 6 people, only 1 werewolf is going to be allowed im sending hte pm now at 10:20 pm EST and i expect a confermation reply from teh werewolf at 10:20pm EST tomorrow and then he/she has 48 hours to pm his kill and the clue it comes with
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

the werewolf has replyed my pm and now has 48 hours to post his/her clue and death so it is now NIGHT!
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

it is now DAY!

DSBlackwolf is found torn to shreads, now he is more red then black
clue:It is what you are not, and everything that you are.
everyone has 3 days to vote and discuss the clue
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

:biteme:
Lycanthrope
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lycanthrope »

The village medic stands among other villagers not hiding his fear. His thoughts can be heard through his quiet muttering.

"Whatever monster did that it obviously wants us dragged into some sick game... That riddle it left... Everything we are and we aren't. Everything... World? Existance? Cosmos? Syzygy bears an astronomical symbol but could that be him? All we should do is not to panic and watch him carefully."
psiguy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by psiguy »

I stare at the carnage. Its putrid smell fills my nostrils with a hint of death and despair. It overwhems me, but I manage to regain composure, else I defile the poor soul further with my vomit.

I look to my side and notice the local medic analysing the corpse.

I ask him, "Who in their right mind would commit such devious acts? This seems like the work of the devil!"

He relies "This is not a matter of who killed this innocent man, rather , What killed him. Silly thing that it left us a clue. If we guess correctly, We might save the rest of this villiage."

I look up at the blood stained wall. I am baffled by its message!

I ask the medic, "But how are we to know the culprit? This clue is but a double-edged sword! There might be no correct way to hold it! Who do you think weilded this cunning clue?"

He answered, "Although anyone can be the murderer, I am to say that it is Syzygy."

I contemplated his decision. I think that I am swayed by his response. It might possibly be Syzygy. On one tip of the blade, Syzygy is different from the rest of us. But in which does he resemble the rest of us?

Syzygy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wergild Collector

Post by Syzygy »

Upon hearing these vile accusations I quake with sheer dread and I can only look at the mat of gore lying on the ground that was once BlackWolfDS.

"This clue does not point to me. Although some may think of my avatar as the cosmos, it is not. It is only an eclipse of the moon, an event also known as syzygy."

"I believe the 'It is what you are not' is clue only used to tease us - what you are not is the werewolf. The second part of the clue... , 'and everything that you are' points to psiguy as this clue was constructed very well with deception and trickery in mind. Psiguy had an elaborate argument that was well thought out, but Lycanthrope was only musing in his accusations."
Eat more tobasco.
psiguy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by psiguy »

Be it the eclipse of the moon or not, You are still involved with it! A normal villager would have nothing to do with the moon, yet you obsess with it. This is what makes you different from the rest of this villiage. I side with the local doctor that you could possibly be a werewolf.

But then again... I've never seen either White Paw or Anubis after that fatefull night. Could it be that they are hiding something?

You don't seem to fit in with the rest of our villiage, but untill we hear from the rest of this council, neither I nor Lycanthrope has justified evidence to be placed upon you.

For all I know, it could have been Anubis since it has been heard he is obsessed with werewolves.

Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

(okey guys when you accus multiply people you can only underline the one your acutlly voting for since you get only 1 vote and Syzygy pls underline who you vote for which i assume its psiguy but feel free to discuss the matter even after you vote to add drama and or add a certain element tp help you) :D
psiguy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by psiguy »

Ok... it's between Anubis and Syzygy.
I'll make up my mind during the third day.

White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Syzygy