What would I look like if I was a werewolf IRL?

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Kwipper
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Werebear Extroidnare
Mood: Happy

What would I look like if I was a werewolf IRL?

Post by Kwipper »

I am a huge fan of werewolves, but I have always wondered, what would I look like in my werewolf, crinos, man-wolf, whatever it's called form? So, here's my pic. =)

BTW. IRL I am 5' 11", I got a husky build and I weigh about 250 lbs.

Enjoy. :D
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Are you asking someone else on the board to "morph" your pic for you?

...if so, please post it in the "Classifieds" section near the bottom of the forum. That is where you can request commisions like this. FYI.

(BTW...<---I did my own for my Avatar<---. I suggest trying it yourself. I didn't know how untill I tried...and now I'm glad I did. It was FUN. :D )

[Edit:]My photomanip Avatar is not there...I replaced it.]
Last edited by Vuldari on Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Kwipper
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kwipper »

Actually, I don't want a morph. More of a text description. For example. In the picture I have provided of myself you can see, that I have black hair and brown eyes. Would these features transfer over to the werewolf form as black fur and brown wolf eyes? Would my the shape of my body transfer over as well? Does ethnicity and cultural background play a part in the appearance of a werewolf?
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ABrownrigg »

My official response, a transform is about economy, a natural reworking of the body towards a beneficial end. I think you might look a little slimmer, more muscles in various areas. Perhaps a darker coat of fur, but I stay away from solid colors. And well, brown eyes are common, as well as golden, so I cant really say.
What Mafia
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Mafia? Not that I'm aware of...
Mood: Depressed

Post by What Mafia »

You'd be one werewolf I wouldn't wanna muck with. :D
It's a shame an entire family can be torn up by something as simple as wild dogs.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

One that wouldn't be able to see to well...

Afterall, glasses don't exactly fit on lupine heads. :lol:

8) <---except for this guy :P
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Aki wrote:One that wouldn't be able to see to well...

Afterall, glasses don't exactly fit on lupine heads. :lol:

8) <---except for this guy :P
<<-------Mine fit allright... 8) :lol:
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

*snorts* Well, you're not supposed to need them...
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Shortsighted editors

Post by Scott Gardener »

Actually, wolves in general are nearsighted. Werewolves might or might not have as a general rule that same problem. That's the one nit I have to pick with the Jack Nicholson movie Wolf, which otherwise did a remarkable job depicting lupine perception thrown into a human being. (There's a scene where he realizes that he no longer needs glasses. If anything, someone who doesn't need them might after getting bitten.)

As far as the shifted form, I'd say black fur most likely, since keeping melanocytes makes more sense than switching them off and on, since lycanthropy already has more than enough of that. Brown eyes could turn yellow, or possibly dark yellow / light brown. As previously noted, you're a pretty muscular human being, so even in my realm, where mass is conserved, you'd make for a pretty intimidating Gestalt-form werewolf.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Kwipper
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kwipper »

Well.. I have a belly. I don't think my 250 lbs is in muscle, I think about close to half is in fat.. on my belly. However, consider that I would be a werewolf, I take it that a werewolf could probably burn of fat much easier (regardless of what form) thanks to their higher motablism. Assuming werewolves have significantly higher motablisms than humans.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Re: Shortsighted editors

Post by Aki »

Scott Gardener wrote:Actually, wolves in general are nearsighted. Werewolves might or might not have as a general rule that same problem.
It'd be kinda dumb to have the gestalt form actually weaken itself by being as nearsighted as normal wolf. :P

As for the full wolf, well, you might just need glasses then. :lol:
As far as the shifted form, I'd say black fur most likely, since keeping melanocytes makes more sense than switching them off and on, since lycanthropy already has more than enough of that. Brown eyes could turn yellow, or possibly dark yellow / light brown. As previously noted, you're a pretty muscular human being, so even in my realm, where mass is conserved, you'd make for a pretty intimidating Gestalt-form werewolf.

Yup, big Gestalt.... :o
Well.. I have a belly. I don't think my 250 lbs is in muscle, I think about close to half is in fat.. on my belly. However, consider that I would be a werewolf, I take it that a werewolf could probably burn of fat much easier (regardless of what form) thanks to their higher motablism. Assuming werewolves have significantly higher motablisms than humans.
Well, you'd still make a intimadating Gestalt.... :lol:

Given time a Werewolf could probably burn fat, due to the nature of the transformation, but who knows?

Oh, wait, someone else does! :wink:
Apokryltaros
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Imperial Weirdo And Insect Expert

Re: Shortsighted editors

Post by Apokryltaros »

Aki wrote:
Scott Gardener wrote:Actually, wolves in general are nearsighted. Werewolves might or might not have as a general rule that same problem.
It'd be kinda dumb to have the gestalt form actually weaken itself by being as nearsighted as normal wolf. :P

As for the full wolf, well, you might just need glasses then. :lol:
What about contact lenses?
"I was all of history's great acting robots: Acting Unit 0.8, Thespo-mat, David Duchovny!"
-Calculon
Kwipper
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kwipper »

I don't think that contact lenses would work well on a werewolf. Not to mention they would feel uncomfortable and in general, completly unecessary.
Apokryltaros
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Apokryltaros »

KwipMoonhunter wrote:I don't think that contact lenses would work well on a werewolf. Not to mention they would feel uncomfortable and in general, completly unecessary.
Then why not laser surgery?
We could install a giant laser on the moon, so that whenever it's full, we can perform laser surgery on everyone! You see, I'll turn the moon into what I like to call a "Death Star."
*snicker*
What was that?
Oh, nothing, Darth
What did you call me?
Oh, nothing... *COUGHCOUGHRipoff*
"I was all of history's great acting robots: Acting Unit 0.8, Thespo-mat, David Duchovny!"
-Calculon
Kwipper
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kwipper »

Well since you're going to put a lazer on the moon, what do you think about my idea of attaching lazer guns to the head of sharks.
Apokryltaros
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Apokryltaros »

RELEASE THE METEOR!!!
-Calculon
Human Wolf Eyes
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Human Wolf Eyes »

Vuldarin...um, yeah, we get the point, but seriously, you've been correcting people wuiet often, you need to be laid-back more, not EVERYTHING goes anyones way, c'mon! Live a little!

'don't like being done what i told!' hehe, 12 y.o doesnt like to listen i guess....
In the very midst of life,
whenever everything is hard,
grab the last thing a human would,
the shard to the forest
Kisota

Post by Kisota »

12-year-olds also don't seem to read post dates. :lol:

Look at the post above yours. Date : March 6, 2005. Over a year old. Gotta look at those dates. You just brought this thread back from the dead...only to misspell Vuldari's name and admonish him when he hadn't been doing anything even halfway harsh.

Be more careful. :D I think we can let it slide this time...k? :wink:
Human Wolf Eyes
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

O.O

yea yea yea yea yea! lol
the shard to the forest
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

:D
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Kiba wrote:12-year-olds also don't seem to read post dates. :lol:

Look at the post above yours. Date : March 6, 2005. Over a year old. Gotta look at those dates. You just brought this thread back from the dead...only to misspell Vuldari's name and admonish him when he hadn't been doing anything even halfway harsh.

I for one also am glad that Vuldari does what he does around here...I feel that he is one of the crucial ones that keeps people in line around here and im glad to read his posts....even if occasionally they seem a little ranting... :D
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

White Paw wrote:
Kiba wrote:12-year-olds also don't seem to read post dates. :lol:

I for one also am glad that Vuldari does what he does around here...I feel that he is one of the crucial ones that keeps people in line around here and im glad to read his posts....even if occasionally they seem a little ranting... :D
...um...glad I can help?...

Anyway...yeah. Don't take it personally if I do this kind of thing to you.

Chaos drives me crazy. I instinctively try to bring order where I can, and teach others to maintain that order. It's just part of my nature.

It seems a little out of line for me to play traffic cop when I have no real authority here, but I think it is really better that way.

I bring potential problems to light when I see them, and suggest ways to correct them, but no one really needs to listen to what I say.

...there is no penalty for ignoring Vuldari's dirrections...

I'm only trying to help. Image
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Human Wolf Eyes
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

O.O Sweet! Where'd you get the emoticon....???? :o
the shard to the forest
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Human Wolf Eyes wrote:O.O Sweet! Where'd you get the emoticon....???? :o
What...the variant colored one with the hair in the back? I made it myself. A small set of them actually. ...though I've been considering redoing the lot of them as Foxes, as I've been feeling drawn towards them more and more as of late, and the old wolf ones just don't feel like they represent me anymore.

(In fact...as I've been browsing here, I've had a second window open searching for hundreds of Fox Photo's to add to my archive. 1,421 so far, and counting...)

Here is my Personal Set.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

=^.^'= ~
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Chaos drives me crazy. I instinctively try to bring order where I can, and teach others to maintain that order. It's just part of my nature.

Vuldari: Are you a Libran like me :lol: ? I'm always the peace maker (In case of questions, that is not why my nickname is Kirk Hammett), because I'm naturally always stuck in the middle (In real life relationships; online I just stay well away from conflicts).

If anybody here remembers primary (Elementary school I believe Americans term it?) school, the ultimate peace making skills are learnt there for some people. I spent two hours doing it for two good friends. To allow myself to get stuck in the middle...it's impossible not to when you are dragged there forcefully and there's no right way to act without offending someone else...

Don't get me wrong; I do not believe in horoscopes (There's nothing wrong with it if anybody here does, however), to be honest. It's good to have Vuldari around, bold and willing to step in. Wish I was so brave. Unfortunately I hide.

One more question: This may sound silly but that Fox, is that a morph of you did you say?

------

Anyhow for the topic, I've always been a fan of mottling the hair colours. For example I'm the same colouring; dark brown hair and brown eyes (Although gold, hazel, brown...different colours depending on the light of the place I am in) and my wolf form I'd imagine to be nearly black with a lot of brown mottling, sun streaks in the fur, maybe paler on the belly and chest, darker along the back...and eyes the same colour as my own.

I'd be relatively small and not too strong. I can't help with your weight, we use kilograms here and I'm not good with pounds. 5'11 I guess you'd be a werewolf of average height, and what is a husky build? As in husky voice or a husky well built muscled person? (Seriously, I'm probably being an idiot. My heads fried from guitar playing all day).
12-year-olds also don't seem to read post dates.

Be more careful. I think we can let it slide this time...k?
:lol: I'm certainly far older than twelve and I didn't even read the dates; I'm not always switched on, I'm afraid.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-