New members.

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Greypaw
Mood: Meh...

Re: New members.

Post by Greypaw »

Greetings to the pack. Monicker is Greypaw, due to my age of 51 years young. :) At present, I'm living in Clewiston, Fl. (kinda in the middle of Nowhere). I've been a were fan for as long as I can remember. Initially, it was for the thrill (ie, horror movies), but I have seen a new trend in the werewolf stories. Weres that are Not drooling, misfigured monsters, but are more intelligent, "human", if you will. If you wish, I have some stories that a friend of mine has emailed to me and I would be happy to share them with you. These stories have opened my eyes, broken my heart, and made me laugh till I couldn't breath. Also, check out "Peter is the Wolf", a web comic from White Lightning Productions. Writer is Kris Overstreet, artist is Bar-1. NOTE: there are two adaptions, general audience and adult. Please, choose wisley. hwlwnk
Wingman
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Dastardly ne'er-do-well in search of a lickspittle

Post by Wingman »

A belated welcome to the Pack. I'm pretty sure the creator of Peter is the Wolf is a member here, somewhere.
http://stevebot-7.deviantart.com/
Quod sumus hoc eritis

Aspirant writer-artist.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

I would hope so :wink: . And I wish to thank him for makeing the only Werewolf Webcomic I have every seen hwlwnk . O and welcome to the pack 8) !
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Black Wolf Hell
Mood: RAR!

Post by blackwolfhell »

That's a very interesting manga.
Release all that you hold dear, and become the night.
Werewolves don't get high on drugs, they run

Pet's name: Heyoka
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

I would have to agree. It is a vary interesting Manga. It also gives me something to read when I run out of books and projects.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]