Legendary

Post by shey »

Dude :o can we buy these yet they are sweet :D
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Renorei wrote:They're all pretty awesome. It would be wicked cool though if we could have one that has everyone's avatar on it (they'd have to be uber small, but still).

Anyway, great work on all these concepts. I love em!
Unfortunately, that simply would not be possible. There are legal issues with that, since many of us are using copyrighted images as our avitars.

We would have to get permission from every franchise, and every photographer before we could do it without being sued.

Technically speaking, I know I don't have legal right and permission to use the Fox Photograph I have as my Avatar right now.

A cool Idea though.

What WOULD be possible though would be to make a list of all the members names on the back. I've seen shirts like that before. It ends up looking like one of those war memorial walls, but it CAN be done.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

I thought the pixelation being done on purpose was cute, myself. It's our icons, only large. If you smooth them out, it's not exactly them anymore. Nice to see some of our iconic images pulled off the monitor and into the live world. (Well, it would be nice. Technically, I'm still seeing it on a monitor.)
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Vuldari wrote:What WOULD be possible though would be to make a list of all the members names on the back. I've seen shirts like that before. It ends up looking like one of those war memorial walls, but it CAN be done.

I like this a lot, actually.

Maybe we could do this in conjuction with having a little edited smiley by each person's name to represent them. I.e. I'd recolor a wolf to red and gold, Vuldari would use one of his foxes, Shadowblaze would use a little purple tiger, etc.

Even if we can't do the thing with the smileys, I'd still love to see us do the thing with the names. Maybe everybody who has over 50 or 100 posts gets their name on the back.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Renorei wrote:
Vuldari wrote:What WOULD be possible though would be to make a list of all the members names on the back. I've seen shirts like that before. It ends up looking like one of those war memorial walls, but it CAN be done.

Maybe we could do this in conjuction with having a little edited smiley by each person's name to represent them. I.e. I'd recolor a wolf to red and gold, Vuldari would use one of his foxes, Shadowblaze would use a little purple tiger, etc.

Even if we can't do the thing with the smileys, I'd still love to see us do the thing with the names. Maybe everybody who has over 50 or 100 posts gets their name on the back.
-Scratches head- heh...I used a guitarist's name, -points- as a bit of a joke. I don't think -he- would care, I'm sure he'd be amused, but their drummer might try and sue. :lol:

I could just have 'Kirk'. Putting my real name on there would be stupid, no pack member would know who I was!

Anyhow the avatars yeah...all of mine were copyright images that I had so far. Probably not a good idea. :(
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

I love that idea also!

It would be cool, imagine all of the names of the members who have a post count of 25 or higher (or something like that) in simple white lettering and have the pack logo like the one on this shirt

http://www.anthonybrownrigg.com/pslargebug.jpg

and on the front, we have the new logo on the upper left corner. :)
THE GAME

My Armory
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The hip-hoppinest, nacho-lovinest lycanthrope

Post by nachoboy »

i like that. having all the many-posted people's names on the back? that's a good idea. Image
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
"It is a widely known fact that ALL werewolves love Malt-o-Meal."
http://djnacho.deviantart.com
Moon_Lover
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Look, Ma! He's smiling!"

Post by Moon_Lover »

Kirk Hammett wrote:
Renorei wrote:

-Scratches head- heh...I used a guitarist's name, -points- as a bit of a joke. I don't think -he- would care, I'm sure he'd be amused, but their drummer might try and sue. :lol:

I could just have 'Kirk'. Putting my real name on there would be stupid, no pack member would know who I was!

Anyhow the avatars yeah...all of mine were copyright images that I had so far. Probably not a good idea. :(
Better yet, what if you were to take out one m or one t. That way, it isn't exactly his name, preventing a lawsuit.
(I love american law...full of so many loopholes. :D )
You can run, you can hide, but I'll still pounce on you and lick you silly.
CrewWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by CrewWolf »

Figarou wrote:
CrewWolf wrote:
For some reason I'd prefer the shirt with the plain blue pack logo on the front to be a lighter shade of blue, but I can't imagine why.

Maybe it has something to do with your avatar. :wink:
And perhaps, maybe, quite possibly the sun will rise tomorrow. And, much more likely, my computer desk will continue to be just as messy as it was yesterday and the day before and the day before... :roll:
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

CrewWolf wrote:
Figarou wrote:
CrewWolf wrote:
For some reason I'd prefer the shirt with the plain blue pack logo on the front to be a lighter shade of blue, but I can't imagine why.

Maybe it has something to do with your avatar. :wink:
And perhaps, maybe, quite possibly the sun will rise tomorrow. And, much more likely, my computer desk will continue to be just as messy as it was yesterday and the day before and the day before... :roll:

:o

The sun will rise tomorrow? Cool. :D
Kuro
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: La Loba Loca
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Kuro »

ABrownrigg wrote:Image
Love this one! I also made an Icon for the DA club its kinda cool idk if you want to use it for a t-shirt though? *shrugs* I'll put it here anyway just in case

~Kuro
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

thats awesome....

also a bit off topic....

is it possible i could get that symbol tattooed on the back of my neck or is that a copy right infringement thing....use of a logo without written concent of its owners. or something :?
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

i don't think so... i've seen people tattoo band names, and company logos on their skin.
THE GAME

My Armory
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ABrownrigg »

You can tatoo watever you like.. this logo is 'the pack' symbol.. if you're gonna display it on your neck.. its only advertising the pack anyway.

AB
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by nachoboy »

are you really gonna do that, wp?Image i think that's a great idea!

hey ab! did i send you the right thing? jus wanna make sure, man. i also made a couple more. i'll pm them to you.
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
Lunatic_36
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Lunatic_36 »

anubis wrote:It would be cool, imagine all of the names of the members who have a post count of 25 or higher (or something like that)
Ack! 25 post or higher? I need to get to posting!

Maybe you could put the names of everyone that have posted a fair amount considering how long they have been part of the pack. That way the newbies dont get left out. :D
Last edited by Lunatic_36 on Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kalira
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kalira »

Those are all great shirt ideas! I would defintaley purchase one :)
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Moon_Lover wrote:
Kirk Hammett wrote:
Renorei wrote:

Better yet, what if you were to take out one m or one t. That way, it isn't exactly his name, preventing a lawsuit.
(I love american law...full of so many loopholes. :D )
Good idea, but nah, I'd feel really uncomfortable and disrespectful. Im sure he'd remain confused for a good few years and wonder what 'Pack' he was a member of, and think they spelt his name wrong. I think Ill go with "Kirk H' or something. I mean there's plenty of "Kirk H's' in the world haha.

-----

As for the post count, wasn't this discussed before with pack necklaces? Maybe people who have contributed and are trying to post. Though it could get bloody long, the list. And maybe put it in Alphabetical order (But with Anthony at the top and his moderators) that way there's no silly arguments (I don't expect there will, from this pack, or I'd hope not) over "She was above me or he was three higher than me!". You can personally ditch me at the bottom if I'm useful enough to be on the shirt, I don't care :D
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Personally I'd love to see it in order of post count. While I realize that a person's post count alone is not an indicator of whether or not they've contributed, there's generally a pretty decent correlation.

But if it's done in alphabetical order, I agree that AB should still be first. But not with the moderators. Some of them are great but some of them honestly never post. Maybe AB and everyone who is actually working on the movie at the top of the list?

(Or better yet, just do a random generator so nobody can complain)
StarDancer
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by StarDancer »

Wow! The shirts all look awesome! And I like the idea of the alphabetical order thing.

A random generator would be better though. That way anyone who doesnt like it, can blame the computer, and not someone else.

AB should be at the top though.
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

nachoboy wrote:are you really gonna do that, wp?Image i think that's a great idea!

hey ab! did i send you the right thing? jus wanna make sure, man. i also made a couple more. i'll pm them to you.

yes i am... i really like the symbol and of course im a proud member of this pack so why not

show my support by doing it.. :D
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

I like the one with the pack symbol, but, to be truthful, I think a picture with the CUSTOM emoticons on it would be great; Fig has his own, I have my own, Vuldari has his own...
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by nachoboy »

i have my own, too... Image
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Well if we're putting custom emotes on these shirts, I'm going to make some Renorei ones.
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ABrownrigg »

Okay... I dont know where the idea that we're 'doing' custom emoticon shirts came from.

But there are no plans on making 'one shots' of custom emoticon shirts.. the ones we're using are the general ones only... that can be worn by all.

IF you want a custom emoticon shirt, then its gonna be expensive for a one shot.. unless you make one yourself using iron on technology..

Just FYI.. :)

AB