HOW TO CREATE A PERSONAL ALBUM IN THE GALLERY

Here is where you can find whats happening on the website, and current, and future updates.
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

HOW TO CREATE A PERSONAL ALBUM IN THE GALLERY

Post by ABrownrigg »

Okay.. I've been requested to post .. once you register, how to you make your own personal album..

Once you register.. Log in.

After login.. at the top right, is a button called 'My Gallery" click it.

It takes you to an area that says 'no images' blah blah.. Above that area is a small bar of options.. the first one is. create/order my albums.. 'click it'

that takes you to the album manager.. click 'new'.. and then name your album

click on 'apply modifications below' it wll ask if you're 'sure..' click yes,or okay.

Now, up at the top right is 'upload files'.. click it.

select in images from your hard drive, or where it says web url upload.. and type in the various addresses. j Click 'continue'

after uploading it wll start to let you categorize your uploads and will take you to the first image you uploaded,.. there you can put in a description for each image 'one at a time'.. title.. and what album you want it stored in.. (you can have multiple albums with your account)

After you do that.. you shoudl be able to click on 'My gallery' at the top, and see all your images.. as well as on the main site see yourusername listed in the 'user galleries' section.. at the moment, everyone has a 5mb quota, I'll probably increase that as time wares on.

Enjoy.