Moonlight Serenade

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Noekh
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Garou Nation Representative

Moonlight Serenade

Post by Noekh »

~*~The evening settled quietly as Luna rose high behind the mountains, filtering its light through the clouds in irredescent shimmers as it graced the land. With every touch upon the periwinkle sweetgrass, it shone like a mirror laced with the brightest of Gaia's light; fingers of Luna's hue crept across the lands, and the clouds would soon clear away, revealing the Goddess in all her glory. The high mountains sillhouetted against the background seemed like monolithic guardians, forever protecting the large, enclosed clearing. Their pitch majesty was only visible for the sky that surrounded the peaceful serenity of the Goddess; a beautious plum.

The sounds of the sweetgrass fields were simply that of the north winds rushing through, whispers of the voices of ancestors tinkling like the music of bells. Magic coursed through the glowing lands; it had been there since the dawn of its age. The wind through the trees and the grass was a sweet, warm wind, smelling heavily of sweetgrass resembling that of freshly bailed hay in the humans' world. The water that ran in small streams through the several glades and mainland towards the lake and the falls at the southern tip of the land only rung out with its merry bubbling and gurgling. Truly the lands were blessed with babbling brooks, and merry streams and inlets of water; it was an abundant source. The rush of the falls nearest the cliffs were the serenity of her home.

The winds now rustled through irredescent, sparkling fur of the female who stood atop the dusty red cliffs over the falls of the Nation, her muzzle uplifted high; she was singing her wolfsong to Luna and Gaia on this night - a highpitched intonation was one that she carried, prideful and mournful all at once, crystalline and clear. The surging sound carried up through her corded neck and out from her powerful jaws; the moonlight shining down on her made her seem quite the etheral creature as she glowed the light as though a reflective mirror had been implanted within her. Her eyes closed, only to open as she listened to her sound, cocking her head; deep foresty hues were laced with a glowing molten gold, patterned in intricate design within her orbs, and a small paw would uplift before she recoiled onto her haunches, sitting prim and proper atop the rushing falls. Her aura had again caught her up, and her glow could be seen for miles.

Some in her tribe had called her "freak" as she was growing into her stages of becoming a yearling, though she was now an elder by far. She had learned to overcome those names with a robust love for life, and even a love for those who had shunned her in the past. All she could do now was simply wait to see...if life would arise~*~

:howl:  :oo
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Re: Moonlight Serenade

Post by BlackWolfDS »

OOC: Can I join? And can I get a bit more info? (location/wolves?werewolves?Ect...) Great post BTW :)
Noekh
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Noekh »

OOC: Ooooh yes you can SO join!! I'd be HONOURED!! :lol:

((Basic Information: Garou Nation - Garou/Wolves/Werewolves all welcome - I despise being biased, but no humans/vampires/"lycans" if you would. :D Just a habit. If you want the layout of the land, clicky on the link (since the ones in my siggy disappeared T.T : http://groups.msn.com/GarouNationTheNew ... ayout.msnw))

Thanks - I like to consider myself a writer, I was hoping this post was good. :wink:
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Moonlight Serenade

Post by BlackWolfDS »

OOC: Honestly, I think I should be honored. Your writing style is so beautiful and very detailed. I don't think I could write as well as that, but I will do my best, ok? :) Well....here I go....

A black muzzle lifts into the air. It's owner, giving thanks to the light of Luna who now hangs over head, watches as it's beams dance on the Nation and all that lies beyond it. The gental breeze parts his fur only to show the softness of his skin and the trueness of his being. He lowers his muzzle and gazzes into the sky to watch the stars as they preform. Large and small, they all everntually fall into the abyness of the night sky. And so with the last of them gone he stands to leave the quietness of his space. This space is somewhere few have traveled to and few will find. This space was a gift, a gift from Gaia with all her grace and magic. He wished he knew how to repay her. That was his mission, but that mission, he decided, was an impossible one. He knew not what to do but think. How could he repay one so great? How could he repay for all she's done? For the food, water and hunt. How could he? The answer was simple and he had come to this conclusion before. "I cannot." So with that he continues on his way. Woundering like he has always done, in and out of the Nation from time to time. He has meet few, but all that he had met, were Human, none the less. The lessons they have taught him, "Never trust, never trust." The thought of never trusting bothered him, for it could not be true...or could it? With a sigh and lowered ears he continues once again. This time his destination is unclear. He looked up at Luna for a sigh, some sort of idea, but all he felt was the softbeams she released. Then as if all hope was lost, a wolfsong echoed throughout the land. He lifted his head to listen. The beauty of it captured him and made him forget. Just as soon as it started, it began to fade. The sound he had listened to began to die and that's what he felt like inside. His curiousity perked just as his ears did when that melody passed by him. Once again he lifts his muzzle, but this time, it's not for Luna. It is for the one who had made his worries disappear as if they had never appeared.

OOC: So? was that good.....?
Noekh
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Noekh »

OOC: You are good. :o I like the way you portray your character's inner thoughts - quite beautiful.

A change in the winds had come, and the clouds shifted their breaks again, Luna rising higher and higher in the sky until she was but a looming figure of grace and ethereal beauty. The light was much brighter now, as no clouds stood to thwart the Goddess from shining. The crystalline howl which had reverberated throughout the land was again sent up into the chill air of the Fall season - the sound rocketed, rending the sky of its placid silence. The beast's paw had lifted into the air as she howled, her eyes closed as she pushed her body to send it louder and louder. She stopped suddenly, a scent on the wind. Crouching instantly, the body of the creature lowered against the dusty red rock, the color sweeping her stomach fur; it would be gone in a moment's notice as she rocketed down the sloping hill, past the river which lead toward the falls. Swift paws brought her past the cave in the mouth of the falls, and around the bend of the oaken glade, out towards the main field.

Her claws dug into the ground, bolstering her speed as she flew by, a simple glowing blur in the night. Rocks and grass parted for her, her body low to the ground. The scent was heavy now, and she was so close, her nostrils twitched, aching...a longing to know what this was that smelled in such a manner. Thoughts coursed through her suddenly, and her mind began to turn; the once silent nights she had endured in her homeland...were they to be broken again? One would come to find out in a short matter of time. She ducked behind a thick fallen log, mists rolling across this part of the land from the churning and bubbling river not too far; the glades and their swamps and small ponds..enough water was here to create mist enough to cover the entire valley, and often it did on Fall mornings. The sun which pierced through was indescribable, but only known to her as an "incandescent shower of light".

The creature she smelled, if indeed it was a creature lay nearly 20 yards from her. It was then she thanked Gaia silently, for her scent was naturally that of the sweetgrass in her field..she was completely guised, masked under it...a perfect hideaway.
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

OOC: Thank you very much. I think that's one of the few times I've been complemented on my writing. Thanks :).....I still think your writing style is better. :D

He carried on through the main field, towards the origin of the sweet wolfsong he had heard earlier. His curiosity was still perked, just as his ears were. Half way through his path he stopped to wounder if he would even be welcomed. "Never Trust" ran through the back of his mind. A shiver rippled through the sleekness of his black fur as the memories of club weilding humans ran through him. Once again he shuddered at the images. "Never Trust." He took a hesitant step forward then stopped again. The wind had changed it's course. He soon realized that the one who had sang, the one who had made his worries disappear, would have caught his scent and fled. When the thought came to him he dipped his muzzle down and layed his ears flat against his head. Who would want a loner like himself? Who would want him? The humans certainly wouldn't and he begain to believe that his kind wouldn't either. Slowly he turns on his paw and begins walking back to the space he was given. He looked up at Luna, who hung half way through the sky and howled. He didn't care who or what heard the howl, just as long as Luna heard it. Then he lowers his black muzzle and starts to walk. The sounds of the night were enchanting and mystical. The crickets chipping mixed with the frogs croking was music to his ears. Events such as these, Crickets and frogs, to falling stars, were rare sights to behold. Why had Luna and Gaia brought him here? What was his purpose? Was there acually a way to repay Gaia and now Luna, for their sweet gifts? He began to ponder as he walked. Possibly, but then again not. So afterwards, he reached his space and layed down. He once again looked up at Luna for assistance. Only Luna could read the message in his eyes. They spoke to her and she could understand them clearly. "What do I do?"
Noekh
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Noekh »

OOCliness: *Glomplickslobbermuch* Well I like yours sooooo :P

~*~The way his body moved, and the very thoughts dancing behind clouded eyes seemed to her an intricacy of this magnificent charcoal beast that she must know more about. The creature looked as though he were carved from the very living coal in the sides of the mountains. "Beautiful..." she whispered, her eyes on him with a rapt intrigue. The wind had shifted directions again, and she silently thanked Gaia that her scent was not blowing directly at him; it would alert him, and that would be no good, for she enjoyed the sport of 'hunting' for companions, when she was the invisible one, so to speak.

He seemed to be antsy, anticipating something to happen, and she'd snuck closer to him now, her shoulders peaked above her back, her tail down low in the thick grass; he smelled good to her, and her olfactories thanked her by allowing her to breathe it in deeply. Ears cocked forward as he began to walk away, but the beast had howled. So mournful, it seemed to her, as though it were a eulogy to the pitch black funeral of the sky. It captivated her soul, as most howls always had, but...something different rung in this one; to place ones' paw on it could perhaps lead to greater fun, she reasoned. He would turn, and walk away from her, and she silently would follow, keeping a great distance behind him, the only sounds coming from her of course would be the whisper of her fur against the grass; above the river's music and the frogs' volume, it was impossible to hear.

A sudden stop greeted her, and she'd crouched low behind a fallen tree's torso, her ears pointed at him; his voice was...so soothing, and yet it seemed to be filled with confusion and a forlorn sense of misdirection. Now was the time, she believed.

"Do not fear....for Luna has always answered those of her Children with her honesty..." came the sweet, honey voice of the femme. She'd leapt upon the tree which she'd been hiding behind, and her body instantaneously exploded in a dazzling shimmer of white, her golden aura which usually surrounded her fading into the night as though it were a part of the sky itself. The gold within her foresty hues glowed brightly as she eyed him, only to slowly pace forward, one delicate paw traisping after the other, small flowers rising in their wake. She glowed with an ethereal air, and, moving close enough: she dipped her muzzle down to touch it against the end of his, lifting her head thusly to howl once more, another crystalline note into the air. "Do not fear me...." she spoke softly, "child of Gaia..."~*~
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

The night continued it's soft music without a sign of stopping. The sounds of the river could be heard and the lazy crickets had stopped their chorus to sleep amoung the long sweetgrass. With every passing moment, he believed he would be lost to the hands of Luna's florecent light and Hypnos' peaceful spell of sleep. One thing kept them at bay, and that was his need to be alert. He was in the Nation, an unfamilar terriorty. He did not know the rules of the land and he had no desire to break them.
Sleep always wins in the end though. No matter how strong and feirce the warrior is, he will always lose to the hands of sleep. And so he slept, unaware of what crept in the night, unaware of what flew overhead, but most importanly, unaware that he was being watched. The sweetgrass, had masked her scent, the wind had furthered the secrecy by pushing the scent away from him. He did not hear her as she spoke, but the sound of her voice lingered in the night air like cherry blossums floating away from their origin, their mother on a gental breeze. He opened his eyes to slits to peir out into the world of reality, only to see white. It blocked his veiw but propsed no harm. Then a muzzle just like his own, touched his for a brief second. The touch was followed by a harmonious howl. The same howl he had heard in the main field. It was one in the same as the owner who sang it, beautiful and breath taking. For a few seconds, his fears and worries disappated into the night sky, only to return when her howl had stopped. She spoke to him once again. Her voice, was sweeter than the taste and thrill of the hunt. It was music and art, all at once. It was......remarkable. Slowly he lifted his clouded eyes to meet her's. He could feel his heart beating faster and faster as she stared at him. The memories came back. "Never Trust" ran through his mind. He tried to shake the thought from his fur....but he could not. He looked down and then back to the wolf who now stood infront of him. ".....why?" What would stop her from killing him? Why would she be so kind.....to a stranger? He looked deep into her eyes for an answer.
Last edited by BlackWolfDS on Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

(( *peeks in* This a private rp or can I be allowed to play with you two? :? ))
Boo
Noekh
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Noekh »

OOC: Oh PLEASE come in!!! *drags into the RP* :D

~*~The question posed had been one of unfamiliar emotion to her: angst? Fear? Perhaps a longing for death, though with the promise of Arcadia, she would understand a wanton lust for the grave from any of her kind. The fierce glow which had eminated from her had begun to dwindle into a more soft light, and she pulled her body back, arching it gracefully, to sit on her haunches. A large, long, rather bushy tail curled its way round her vilaxe for the moment, forested hues settling on him as though enraptured. He was, in her mind, a creature of the coal so denoting his fur color..beauty, she deemed it. But why the question of "why"?

A tender nuzzling came from her to his muzzle once more, a friendly greeting in her own manner. She'd pulled back again, now completely settling into a much more comfortable position, her body as languid as her smile against delicate features. A danity paw would raise and curl up towards her body as she thought of an answer,

"Do not fear me....because you've nothing to fear. I am no killer, nor am I lusting for the hunt or blood. I am Noekh of the Fianna, Alpha of these lands..." she bowed her maw now in deep regards to him, respect moreso than anything. "Who are you, fair stranger, that you may wander into them?" she cocked an ear now, waiting for some voice to echo from this creature that would match the exquisite exterior, "Such a magnificent charcoal beast must have a name..." she mused. ~*~
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

((Sweetness. :D ))

One didn't even need to pay attention to their surroundings to catch this werewolf. He wasn't a magnificant beast, for his coat was various shades of grey and brown, a bit of auburn coating his mane and facial features, and he was slight of build. In fact, the 'wolf looked as if he'd rather goof around rather then retain the grace and majesty that many werewolves seem to hold themselves with.

His romping stirred up dust in the moonlight and occasionally his tail would hit a bush, causing a loud rattling sound that would be sure to scare off prey that was around the area. His pink tounge lolled out of the side of his muzzle, and a bit of saliva might be seen glinting slightly. Obviously this rather hyperactive beast was young. Probably just barely out of puppyhood and probably just split off from his old pack.

Pathik continued his romping for a few minutes more until he tripped over himself. At this moment of brief silence his ears perked up slightly at the dim sound of a very... very pretty voice. It reminded him of his mother, really. Warm and smooth... comforting. His jowls seperated as he panted softly, than quickly shut together again as he inched forward on his belly, muzzle tilted upwards slightly to scent the wind occasionally. Eventually he made it under a tree and poked his muzzle out to watch the two others, resting his cranium on his large front paws.
Boo
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Once again her muzzle touched his. He tried to pull back, but he was enchanted by her beauty and the softness she spoke. He dared not make any quick movements for it could be the end of his life... a fatal mistake is often the fault of the life that was taken. He looked up at her as she made herself comfortable. How could she be so calm and trusting? He was an outsider, a stranger, yet...she acted so calm....why? That question always came back to haunt him.
Once again she spoke. Her words calmed his soul and soothed his heart. She made him feel safe and possibly wanted. Why? What purpose did he pose to her? Was she being kind out of the kindness of her pure heart? Or was this a scheme hatched in some evil way? The words "Never Trust" echoed through his being. He shook it off his fur again. Why?
This Alpha Wolf, this Noekh of the Fianna was kind at heart. He could now sense it in her tone and being but was his senses dull? He could never tell. "I am from the world of the humans......I am from the world of hate and mistrust, that is where I have originated from." He slowly paused, both fearful and shy. "And my name....I do not have one....One, such as myself from the human world is not fit to be named." He lowers his ears against his warm head and looks down at the sweetgrass between his paws.
Noekh
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Noekh »

~*~She could sense it now; another. Despite the directions of the wind, she was no tracker; she was indeed something a bit more opportunistic - a listener. An ear cocked atop her head, and swiveled in the direction of the newcomer. She'd heard quite the racuous from what seemed miles away, though anything would reverberate and echo in these lands. Her attention was now half and half on the male before her, and the new sounds.

"Human...?" she questioned, "Humans..." and sighed, lowering her muzzle down to lift his ears with the lips of it, licking over one gently; she would present no harm to him. It simply was not her way. Pulling back, she smiled warmly at him, and tossed her large tail behind her, allowing herself to fall into a relaxed state, quiet for but a few moments as she considered him. Had Gaia perhaps given her a gift in this one? A new chance to teach, and to learn all at once? He was truly forsaken by the world from which he'd come, and her heart shattered to think on it.

"Dear One, worry you not...you shall choose a name of your own liking in time. Do not think of the days of Humans, nor the world from which you came. You are safe in these lands under the Twin Goddesses, Luna and Gaia." she smiled at him, murring a deep note in her broad chest, her corded neck lifting for a moment to arch elegantly; poise. She prayed silently to Gaia that this one before her would simply believe...trust. "You are free to stay in these lands. We've plenty of game for the hunt, water for your thirst, and land for your legs to stretch, free at last." Another gentle nuzzle; she would do whatever it took to reassure him, "Do not ever think yourself unworthy...for you are my Kin...a more elegant and deadly creature than Man will ever be.."

Silence for a moment. The clouds had come again on this chill night, and she could see her breath before her. Turning her head, she spoke loudly enough into the black sky so perhaps all round her could hear. Her tone was a welcoming one, a gentle "come hither",

"ALL are welcome here....please make yourself at home," she spoke now primarily to the charcoal beast, "If you need me, I am but a howl away, Dear One....Good hunting." Turning from him, she would leap again over the fallen trunk of the tree, and pace slowly; if he wanted to speak with her, he would follow. She was now simply a shimmering slipstream in the lands once more.~*~
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

The scent of a stranger passed over the blades of sweetgrass. It was not any thing he had smelled before. It smelled that of a wolf but at the same time of something close to human. He looked up at Noekh, eyes questioning the scent and the noise that had fallen before it. She, in all her grace, was still and calm. Relaxed and trusting. He still didn't know why. She was not like others he had encounted...but then again, she was not human. She a wolf kin, like himself.

He lowered his ears again when "human" was spoken. That word always brought them back, the memories. He could feel it....he could still fell what they had done to him. He could never forget and he could never trust. He had been tricked into a false sense. He acually believed they loved him.....but like all others, it was a lie. Noekh licked his ear gentally. He had never known such kindness before. It was overwhelming. He began questioning her true intensions. She could be like all the others and trick him later while he is valunerable and unsuspecting but two words came to mind. "Not human." She was not human, she was kind and gentle just like Luna's bright beams and Gaia's gentle movements. She was kin.

He looked up at her. Eyes still questioning, eyes like a child questioning the unknown, ignorant of what she was thinking. Then she spoke to him once again. He listend to her voice as if it were sweet nector of a flower. She spoke of names. She had once called him a "charcoal beast", something he might take into consideration. He listend to her speak. She told him to forget....to forget was the one thing he wanted the most, but sometimes....such wishes were impossible, no matter how simple they seemed. He looked down at the sweetgrass between his paws. He felt ashamed to even be in her presents, she was creature of light...while he was nothing but a wreck. He continued to listen to her. She was giving him the gift to be free and wild like he should have but... he still felt unworthy.

Clouds began to decend upon the land. They began to cover Luna's brillant light but were soon throt by Luna's Greatness. He looked up to see her speak again. She spoke to the sky, she spoke to all, just like he had howled for all to hear. Was she welcoming the other stranger? Was she trying to reassure the one infront of her? It seemed to be a combination of the two.

He looked up into the sky. When his veiw was returned to her space, she was gone. Her words once again lingered in the night sky. He looked to the sweetgrass and spoke to it. "Home...." He shook his head. How could he accept something so dear, so warm? He still had not repayed Luna and Gaia for their gifts. How could he repay Noekh? He stood slowly and looked in the direction she had went. He would follow.
Noekh
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Noekh »

~*~With every step of her paw, the ground beneath glowed, flowers rising in her wake; small and purple, but glowing so brightly; an ability given to her from Arcadia. She carried herself high, her shoulders back and her chest out, neck arched strongly. The wind was a welcome blessing to her, as were its whispers of hope, of tomorrow..of peace, and of love. A final halt ceased her as he'd gotten up to follow; she'd not been expecting that.

'Oh well', she reasoned, 'all the more reason to stay on my toes. I'm not as young and spry as I used to be.' Chuckling, she couldn't help but smile warmly back at him, waiting for him to reach her side. Never would she wish him to walk behind her, as though ashamed or unwanted. In her eyes, he was her equal, no matter the age difference or the rank within the tribes and pack. A glance turned over her shoulder now, her eyes settling on him; she had not forgotten the visitor in the brush..if that one wished to follow..to show themselves, they were welcome.

"This land...." she started, speaking in a voice subdued, one of memory and of longing, "has been home to many throughout the centuries. These are my father's lands, and of course HIS Father's lands. My home...my caern." she murred gently to him, her features glowing once more with a flick of her tail. She'd lifted her paw and swiped slowly at the tall grass surrounding them, the strand beaming where stroked as though some angelic creature had posessed it.
"I sense your fear and your hesitation, Dear One, but please...I am asking you in the name of Gaia do not fear freedom. Do not fear hope. What has been done to you is done, and it cannot be changed...for it has made you who you are; you only go on to learn and grow and become stronger..." she paused to glance directly at him, locking her gaze now, "or continue running." A step forth would bring her close enough to lick his muzzle gently. She wanted him to stay, with every fiber of her being, she wished his presence as well as the presence of others - some would say it was a love for all her Kin and blood.

"Stay with me...and I will make you strong again." It was in that moment that the clouds had parted, and Luna shone brightly down, irredescent rays dancing off the slim blades of grass, playing upon the shimmering furs of her pelt. "I promise."~*~
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

He stopped short the first time, when small purple flowers began growing and blossuming in her path, then he continued to follow. He looked up at her with curiosity. "How?" he woundered. She was different but the flowers.....was she a higher being of some sort? She must have been if she could make flowers bloom in such weather. Once again he found himself unworthy. A creature such as this should not have to tolorate his presants, he was not worth it. He soon found himself with his head hung low and ears layed flat again.

He noticed her chuckling to herself as she looked back at him. He woundered if she pittied him. Maybe that was it....she was just being kind out of pitty. He could feel his spirit lower even further. Then she did a pecualiar thing. She slowed down for him to catch up. He stopped again and looked at her.....as if he was waiting for her to laugh at him. None came and she waited. He began to walk again. When he got to her side, he lowered himself so that she would be higher up. She was alpha of this land, he had no right in any to stand next to her.

He listend to her words as they walked throught the open grass feild. This was her home and her family's territory. He suddenly felt bad for trespassing. Even though she tried to make him feel welcomed, he did not feel the same. He lifted his muzzle as she begain to speak to him. Then he replied. "It is not freedom that I fear....it is the unknown and true intentions of others. My past is part of me and.....it is something I want to disappear. It is becuase of my past that, I am the way I am, true, but I live in fear becuase of it. It has destroyed my trust that I could have and it will most likely stay that way." She stepped closer to him. He felt like running away...but he could not. A part of him wanted to believe that this was a lie. The other part wanted it to be real and foreverlasting but......that part was rarely listend to.

Her request threw him off balance. He looked deep into her eyes and then broke the connection. He looked away. "I have never been strong....and I will never be....it is the way things were ment to be.." Even with Luna's light now shining fully on the two of them, he felt distant and unfitting. He felt like running away to hide forever. He didn't deserve kindness, not from one so great.
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

His gaze switched from one to the other as they spoke, his tail wagging just slightly behind him in the grass from his excitement at seeing another of his kind. Oh it's been days since there was potential company that wasn't an annoying chipmunk or a chattering bird, both of which scattered as soon as his scent reached them. His claws sank into the soft dirt as he edged forwards slightly in an attempt to hear the voices more clearly and to have a view that wasn't interrupted by leaves and sticks. Unfortuantly as soon as he moved the other two started walking off!

Oh the unfairness of it all! He let out a soft growl and shook his head, only to be rewarded with many of the twigs prodding at his skin. "Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow..." He emited a soft whine and backed out of the bush. Once he made it out he immediatly clasped his forepaws over his head, using his claws to tenderly pick out the debris. Ears flattened slightly when he was done, and he realized that the two had already walked off out of sight.

The werewolf quickly got onto his feet and followed after their trail. He didn't want to be alone again. And so long as he could see them, he reasoned, he wouldn't be. They didn't even have to talk to him.
Boo