Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Werewolf in the Sims 2 Pets.

Post by Terastas »

Anybody know about this already?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S68KnhI8CVs
Ashkin-Tyr
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: On the scotch tape of reality, third door to the left.

Post by Ashkin-Tyr »

First time I heard of it. That is neat, but too bad the werewolf is not how I imagined them to be.
twirrlacurl
Legendary
Legendary

Post by twirrlacurl »

I'm a sims freak and a dog freak so I was excited about the SimsPets2. The game actually has real wolves that are like strays and you can adopt them. You have to make friends with the wolf with the glowing eyes aka "Leader of the Pack" and he has to bite you. Then you become this lame furry "wolf-man" werewolf that hobbles around. Unfortunatly EA sucks and can't alter the mesh for the transformation. So basically it looks like you have the wolf man diease. You can howl and summon the wolves and growl at people. I was disapointed. I thought EA would do a better job with the game in general. Pet to Pet interactions suck, they basically do the same thing over and over again, they dont behave like actual animals do. But oh well I have a pack of 7 wolves in my house, just what I always wanted. :grinwiggle:
Meet me on the tee, it's going down. Meet me on the green it's going down. Anywhere you meet me guaranteed its going down.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Yes, it looks lame. Thats all there is to say about it.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.