Bowling + Rollercoaster = Fun!

The place for anything at all...
Moon_Lover
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Look, Ma! He's smiling!"

Bowling + Rollercoaster = Fun!

Post by Moon_Lover »

Havoc and senseless violence strikes once more! Beware Rollercoaster Tycoon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQrC_C6SexI
You can run, you can hide, but I'll still pounce on you and lick you silly.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

LOL!!! :lol:

What people do when they are bored!!!

Brilliant!!!
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

that was f**ked up!! :lol:
THE GAME

My Armory
wolf_onmitsu
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: I have no clue what's going on

Post by wolf_onmitsu »

That makes me want to buy the game to just do that for hours! :lol:
freaking awesome
FoxOfWar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Fiery Foxish TFmage Extraordinaire
Location: Finland. Most probably lurking behing that rock. *points*

Post by FoxOfWar »

Makes me want to turn my RCT3 on again... it's been a long time... but *ahem* WHEEEE!!

:wink:
Btw, If you're wondering about FoxOfWar, think about Real-Time Strategy Games and certain aspect profilic in all of them... lurking about in the shadows, kind of like me...
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

heh..cute :)
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

i like step 5 :D
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

yeah but its just too easy......what is needed are teams of five going through with suppressed m-4's and have a joy of a good time :evil:
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

ROFLMAO. Literally.

I don't know what's funnier: the video, or that somebody actually figured out they could do that. Seriously, for how simple the step is, somebody had to take the time to figure that out, right?
Xiroteus
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

Post by Xiroteus »

If you try this with rollercoaster tycoon (first edition) the cars go right past the people and crash.
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Twisted :lol:
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
ArcaneWerewolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ArcaneWerewolf »

So wrong, yet so funny... :)
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

:o Das ist so gamien!
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

LMAO! That was awsome! I would have never expected that. :lol:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Xiroteus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Xiroteus »

An old topic returns.

It is much easier to crash and restart with Rollercoaster Tycoon three then the original, the first you only could do it with one coaster and had to save to try it again.

In this game no one seems to mind being hit, I tried it once with the atomic code that pushes people further away when the cars explode.

With the help of a cheat code, I made a coaster that got up to two hundred and sixty four miles an hour with a G force that no human would care for.

Of course one can try and play the game the correct way as well.
Kalira
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kalira »

That was fantastic!! Especially since they used They Might Be Giants music :)
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

I really, really don't like They Might Be Giants. However, that was funnier than hell, there are really just some things that you can do with a 3D engine that you just couldn't do with 2D games. I need to get Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 now.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

That was great. :lol:
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Xiroteus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Xiroteus »

I just found someone that made a coaster eight thousand rulers tall.
ravaged_warrior wrote:I really, really don't like They Might Be Giants. However, that was funnier than hell, there are really just some things that you can do with a 3D engine that you just couldn't do with 2D games. I need to get Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 now.

I got the original from the library and will soon be buying a copy, mostly likely the platinum edition with the soaked and wild packs, which can be bought for under twenty dollars used.

There are some other videos on you tube with crashes.

I made one of those drop rides over a mile high, a bit ridiculous as it took a minute and a half to drop.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

No soundtrack on mine, but I was inspired by this and tried something along the same lines.

I call it Peeps in a Barrel :D
Xiroteus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Xiroteus »

I got my coaster up to three hundred and ninety miles an hour with G forces over two hundred, that would be a fun ride if you want to die.

Another on you tube that goes over one thousand, it takes long enough to set up a coaster that is five thousand rulers high let alone thirty eight thousand, I do not mind wasting a little time, however that is too much for me.

No soundtrack on mine, but I was inspired by this and tried something along the same lines.
That entertainment value of this game.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Fenrir wrote::o Das ist so gamien!
I take it you mean the German word 'gemein'? :P
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

Xiroteus wrote:I just found someone that made a coaster eight thousand rulers tall.
ravaged_warrior wrote:I really, really don't like They Might Be Giants. However, that was funnier than hell, there are really just some things that you can do with a 3D engine that you just couldn't do with 2D games. I need to get Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 now.

I got the original from the library and will soon be buying a copy, mostly likely the platinum edition with the soaked and wild packs, which can be bought for under twenty dollars used.

There are some other videos on you tube with crashes.

I made one of those drop rides over a mile high, a bit ridiculous as it took a minute and a half to drop.
I have the original, and though it's a great game (it's not just for killing people by purposely building broken rides, it also doubles as a business simulator!), I'd like to try out a 3D version. I loved building coasters where it would launch people into the air at high speeds, killing them instantly upon impact. Oh, what fun! But then no one would ride it, even after fixing it to be non-lethal. These are the same idiots who were afraid to go on my rides that went too fast and high because it was too "extreme". So I drowned them.

Oh, and the business part is fun, too. You can unlock new parks and rides. Never got past the island park, though. People would always get lost and whiny, so I'd track them down and put them in front of the exit. Then half of them would walk the correct way and the others would get their stupid selves lost again. It's a pretty challenging game once you get into it.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
Xiroteus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Xiroteus »

I have the original, and though it's a great game (it's not just for killing people by purposely building broken rides, it also doubles as a business simulator!), I'd like to try out a 3D version. I loved building coasters where it would launch people into the air at high speeds, killing them instantly upon impact. Oh, what fun! But then no one would ride it, even after fixing it to be non-lethal. These are the same idiots who were afraid to go on my rides that went too fast and high because it was too "extreme". So I drowned them.

Oh, and the business part is fun, too. You can unlock new parks and rides. Never got past the island park, though. People would always get lost and whiny, so I'd track them down and put them in front of the exit. Then half of them would walk the correct way and the others would get their stupid selves lost again. It's a pretty challenging game once you get into it.
It was harder to crash coasters in the original game, you would have to save the game crash the coaster and then restart at the save point, they made it quite easy in the third and no one dies. Crashing coasters can be fun for a while, however, making a working park can be as well. I am building a park with rides and coasters that humans can survive on.