Venting

The place for anything at all...
DarkShadow
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The coffee addicted were

Post by DarkShadow »

That's the thing, i dont know :( She's being SO defencive about the whole thing that I cant get a word in edgewise
I can proudly say that I am not a stamp of the person beside me

Icon made by Z :D
Xiroteus
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

Post by Xiroteus »

I believe it best for two people meeting for the first time to meet in a public place, your just trying to look out for her.
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

How long has it been since they met?
Do the sexual predators stay in touch with their victim a long time before they "meet" or do they give up after enough time has passed?
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Remind her of the girl on the news who was almost killed by myspace "friends". They were going to kill her and steal her un-born baby. @_@ Sadly enough true.
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

wolf4life wrote:OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE MY P.E. TEACHER! IM STUCK WITH A CONJOINED CLASS THING WITH LITTLE PEOPLES!!!!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*goes for a run through the forest*

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wait... you're in elementary school? (The only place I could consider kids "little".) P.E. was always fun back when I was in grade school.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Kaebora

Post by Kaebora »

DarkShadow wrote:Sometimes my friend really bugs me..

She is meeting this guy in person for the first time. They had met online on myspace. That to me sounds unsafe. Another one of my friends is trying to help me convince her to let us go with her for safety. But whenever we mention that it might be unsafe, she completely spazzes on us!
I'm scared for her! :( She won't let anyone talk her out of it, or even go with her. Who knows what kind of guy this is.
When I went to meet Matt (Sullivan) for the first time, I had a bit more confidence since I was told Parias was going too. Plus, sometimes over the internet there's enough information on a person to know they are for real. Matt has his resume publicly displayed in a couple of places, which is something you usually can't fake. Research that person extensively if you're going alone. Make sure they are who they say they are. Tell her to go with a friend if she has no background information to prove he's ligit. If she isn't listening, she isn't very bright.

Oh... and Matt, don't fee bad about me being suspisious. I'm like that every time I meet an internet person. Just being cautious. At least I didn't visit you with a conceiled firearm like one of my Dallas friends. Eh heh. *cough*
-Kaebora
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

Why is it so hard for so many people to grasp this simple concept:

If you don't like something, don't (read / watch / listen to) it

?
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by *nagowteena* »

:x OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

I am so freekin pissed, you know the mask I was telling you guys about?

well, I just finished it today, and it looked so awesome! and I went in my room just for one second to get my camera to take some pictures of it, and when I came back to get my mask it was gone!!! :o and an hour whent by, then I found it....and it was torn to shreds!!! just in bits and peaces!!! :whimper:

and how did it get that way? my mom's dog!!! :x grrrrrr. I just want to rip him in shreds.

god, now I freekin hate that dog, he is a chihuahua mix, by the name of German, he's like 13 pounds.

and the mask is unfixible. :cry: I put so much work into it, and it's the first mask I've ever made.

now becouse of that damn dog I'm going to have to make another mask, witch means more money I have to save up. :(
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

*nagowteena* wrote::x OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

well, I just finished it today, and it looked so awesome! and I went in my room just for one second to get my camera to take some pictures of it, and when I came back to get my mask it was gone!!! :o and an hour whent by, then I found it....and it was torn to shreds!!! just in bits and peaces!!! :whimper:

and how did it get that way? my mom's dog!!! :x grrrrrr. I just want to rip him in shreds.

god, now I freekin hate that dog, he is a chihuahua mix, by the name of German, he's like 13 pounds.

and the mask is unfixible. :cry: I put so much work into it, and it's the first mask I've ever made.

now becouse of that damn dog I'm going to have to make another mask, witch means more money I have to save up. :(

oh man. sorry to hear about that. :(
Xiroteus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Xiroteus »

I would not be pleased either, how much time did you put into it?
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by *nagowteena* »

well, I've been working on it almost everyday, a few hours each day since Aug 18!!!

and it was so detailed. :(
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Xiroteus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Xiroteus »

Sorry that happened, if I worked on anything that long, I would be a little more then just not pleased, just left for a moment, I know how that can be.
Wulfur
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Meh...

Post by Wulfur »

Ouch, thats a real shame. :(
One only knows that of which they allow themselves to know.
( http://wulfur.deviantart.com/ )
DarkShadow
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The coffee addicted were

Post by DarkShadow »

*nagowteena* wrote::x OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

oh man :( that sucks Teena. I'm so sorry to hear that.
I can proudly say that I am not a stamp of the person beside me

Icon made by Z :D
Were Dono
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Were Dono »

*clears throat*

I've noticed that there a lot of f*** retards here on the internet.

Someone simply thinks they're better than everyone else just because they act like they're the victim all the time
And then end up putting them down in every way possible (Even if it means MAKING-s***-UP)
Then, they make it seem like they're being a good person for "venting".
( "I DEMAND YOU GIVE ME THE RESPECT THAT I DESERVE!" ...Haha. )
More like f*** bashing because people are trying to help a friend who decides to stick with this person in question, for only god knows why.

I've hated this guy since I've first seen him. Completely art thieving art and wailing about how it was just "inspiration"
Last time I checked, when you were inspired by something, you couldn't put the two pieces side by side and see pretty much the god damned same thing.
I mean, I wasn't even the first one to call him out on it, and yet he still kept up with the same cry.
Basically "You're all WRONG, I'm RIGHT! LALALA I'm not listening to the facts and all the undeniable evidence! I'm the victim here, remember?! Hey, REMEMBER?!"

And once more, who the f*** stays in a relationship they're miserable with? I know a ton of people who do this, and it just doesn't make a s*** load of sense to me. Relationships are there to be happy. Not miserable and more depressed than you were when you were single. I can understand the feeling of not wanting to be alone, but come the f*** on!

Another one I noticed was someone who decided that drawing a certain style of art means that you suddenly wanna screw whatever you're drawing.
( It made me, and many other people "Lol" )
In this case, it was a "furry". Not like the style is fun to do for the artist or anything.
Oh, god no. We mustn't look at the facts! Don't Do it! Facts are SCAARRRYYYY.

I mean, as I said in the post to the said retard:
Anthropomorphic characters have been around forever.
Walt Disney drew Mickey Mouse all the time.
Walt Disney did not have sex with mice.

It just pisses me off because it makes me realize what closed minded people there are out there.

It's like, one day, all the retards of the world thought it would be a good idea to just loom on the internet.

Eh.

*takes a deep breath*

Journal entry. Though I'd share.

EDIT: Ohh, look at all the censors it throws up.
Oh well.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv

Post by Morkulv »

Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

Morkulv wrote:Why won't anyone read my new site? :(

http://www.thepack.network/thepackboard ... php?t=5814
I don't know, maybe if the 999,999 visitor award earned me 999,999 $$$ ill do it :P
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Meh! :cry:

Other then that, get yourself a descent pop-up buster. :P
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living

Post by Lukas »

its not a pop up, its just a thing that shows up on your web page
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Kaebora

Post by Kaebora »

I've been up for nearly 46 hours... and am on the verge of collapse. Why? Because I'm overloaded with homework and tests to study for... and don't get a day off until Thursday. This is rediculous. I've had to down three Red Bulls today just to stay concious... and to speak clearly at work. I'm never doing another all-nighter unless absolutely nessesary. *plop* *snores*
-Kaebora
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Lukas wrote:its not a pop up, its just a thing that shows up on your web page
Then why don't I see it?
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

I'm getting so tired of life..Seriously..I am tired of trying to please everyone else an I myself am not happy..I am tired of trying to give an give an give more an not getting anything in return..I am tired of myself for being weak an crying like a weakling over sh** I am just tired of trying to make others happy an it's not making a dent..I am just tired an angry..I just want out of this life so damn bad it's tearing me apart..I just can't keep going on like this..Nothing changing..Nothing improving..I am tired of waiting to start my life..I'm 23 an still trapped..Still sad an stressed..Still alone..I have nothing I want here with me..I feel useless an like a waste of space..I feel like I whine over any an everything, but I'm dying inside..The feeling is like torture..Day in an day out..So tired..So very tired I want it to end..I dun care wat is thought of this if anything..I just needed to rant an let this crap out, but it's not really making me feel any better..I'm so tired..
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

Now you know how it feels like to be in MY shoes.
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

Is it me or is the world going to hell in a handbasket?

Okay, this is gonna be long. And fairly personal. But I just want to get it out of my system.

First, a week ago, I was driving downtown, going to pick up my friend from Saturday Market because I have a big kick-a** haul-anything SUV and she doesn't. On the way there, I passed a gang of skinheads mustering for purposes I'm not sure I want toknow about. Yeah, peaceful assembly and whatnot, but that street is known for gang activity and since when does a gathering of skinheads mean anything peaceful? When you get a dozen guys wearing white t-shirts and shaved heads and boots together, it usually means someone's gonna wind up in the hospital. I hustled out of there and spread the word around Market, warning people about the gang.

That night, a bunch of STUPID teenagers from North Eugene went on a vandalism spree around their neighbourhood, smashing car windows, spray-painting on the cars (obscenities and epithets as well as general defacing), leaving the spray cans lying in the street when they were out, and generally being little pricks. Two of them got arrested the next day and get this: when asked why they did it, TYPICAL f*** TEENAGER reply, "I dunno. Just something stupid, I guess." Someone needs to be f*** grounded until they're 30.

Then, a couple days ago, we had a rash of fatal car accidents in the area, the worst of which happened just around the corner from where I keep my horse.
Some construction workers from Springfield were on their way back from a job in Veneta. The driver, a 30-year-old guy, started driving erratically, zooming between 65 and 95. The other guys in the truck with him (aged 35-56) said, "Whoa, man, slow down." HE f*** IGNORED THEM, and kept speeding up and slowing down. Right before the accident, he actually took his hands OFF THE WHEEL and reached down on the floor for something...
At which point the truck drifted out into the oncoming traffic lane, sideswiping a Buick, and T-boned a Pathfinder at the intersection. Both truck and Pathfinder tumbled into the weeds, flipped, smashed up. The Pathfinder's driver didn't make it, he died at the scene. One of the guys in the truck is in critical condition — not the truck driver, unfortunately.
I don't know what his problem was. I don't know if they're doing a toxicology on him, maybe he was off his meds. Maybe he was never on his meds. But that's just sick, driving like that and flagrantly ignoring your friends when they tell you to chill out. You'd think a 30-year-old guy would know better. I sure as hell knew better when I was 30. I knew better when I was 25. Now someone's dead because he HAD to prove something to everyone. He proved something alright: he proved he's a dick. I hope they nail his a** to the wall.
The only good part of the story was that my trainer was heading home from a massage right about then, but she stopped off at a coffee shop for a coffee, took another route home, and COMPLETELY MISSED IT. Thank the Gods. More specifically, thank her guardian angel.

And yesterday, the Bush veto of the Child Health Coverage act. No "who's right, who's wrong," I personally feel that it was a wrong-headed decision and I hated his cavalier comments that it's a gateway to socialized medicine. YES, THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT, STUPID!! :x

Then, I made a great, artistic sign for a "rally" out in Florence this evening. I drove an hour through the rain and there was only TWO of us, and the other guy was the local political crank with another agenda, to get the mayor of Florence recalled. So essentially, I was the only voice there taking a stand for an override of Bush's veto.
Now, Florence is populated by rich retirees from California, who sold their million-dollar ranchers and moved to Oregon because a million dollars goes farther here than it does there. They're in their 60s and 70s and their children are grown. They don't care about anything except their property values and their f***' Marathon RVs. A few locals looked at my sign, which depicted a jumping horse formed out of the word "OVERRIDE" jumping over the VETO stamp. They looked, one gave me the thumbs up, but nobody said anything, good or bad. The other guy didn't even talk to me except when I left; he snarled that this is a sad commentary on peoples' attitudes towards children.
Please, no lectures about politics. I'm pissed.

And the final blow to this rotten day:
I used to listen to Tawn Mastrey on the radio when I was a teenager. This was back in the days when there was a soul and a heartbeat on the other end of the airwaves and radio stations drew up THEIR OWN playlists. Deejays had followings. Tawn was very much a lady; I used to call and request songs and I never felt awkward asking for this artist or that song. She remembered me and greeted me enthusiastically every time and would play my requests, every time. Sometimes it took until the end of her show, but she always did. She NEVER snubbed me or anyone else, as many deejays back in the '70s were wont to do.
On October 2, she died of liver failure.
It was a long, protracted and heavily suffering battle with Hep C. Her liver was already wrecked, her heart and kidneys were going. Her sister put out on the 'Net for someone to donate even a piece of their liver, which you can do. Some danky-skank, lying prankster wrote and said "I'll donate" and of course never sent it. She died, waiting for a donor.

:(

:cry:

:pissedoff:

I LOST A FRIEND.

I LOST A FRIEND AND IT DIDN'T NEED TO HAPPEN.

STEM CELL THERAPY AND THERAPEUTIC CLONING MIGHT HAVE SAVED HER, AND TENS OF THOUSANDS OF OTHERS.

Sometimes I wish I could just get on the horse, head for the hills, and leave the civilized world to fester in its juices.

:supermad:

Edit: I know I said I didn't support Hillary as a Presidential candidate but she pledged to rescind Bush's restrictions on stem cell R & D through an executive order. I still have my reservations about her, and call me "bought," but the end of the War On Science in this country sounds like Paradise to me right now.
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

If you want to be a good person then be nice people.
If you do not care about other people or even if you do not care about one individual then why should what I have to say have any effect on you. You can't be a good person and be cruel to other people. Choose who you want to be. I want you to make the right choice but I can not force you to make it. If you say something cruel to someone it does not automatically make you a cruel person, but saying something cruel is not choice you should make if you want to be a good person. You can either choose to be a good person or a bad person. Just make sure you recognize which type of person your actions actually reflect.
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z