Venting

The place for anything at all...
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

Oh yes, I read the entire article.

I just felt like deleting my post. Since I'm not a part of LiveJournal or whatever, I personally think there's really no need for me to be a part of this discussion.

Its really not a matter that I'm particularly interested in.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Z wrote:whose bright idea was it to change the location of the pointless talking thread?
you can find the answer in this thread.

http://www.thepack.network/thepackboard ... php?t=5360
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

MY COMPUTER BROKE DOWN!!!!!!
So I have to use the more limiting playstation browser><
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
DarkShadow
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The coffee addicted were

Post by DarkShadow »

Gee, I just really got my feelings hurt :( I normally don't care what people say about me because I know it's not true and they're idiots and so on. But someone attacked the fact that I am a social reject in a really cruel way. In the middle of the street. loudly.
The old saying: Dont judge a person untill you've walked a mile in their shoes.
Try walking a quarter of that in mine. :(

I just needed to vent that, not looking for any pity or all of that jazz :P
I can proudly say that I am not a stamp of the person beside me

Icon made by Z :D
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

- I'm irritated with the internet. -

The internet is becoming less informative than it used to be. In fact, it's degenerating into a network of lies and propaganda.

The users aren't that much fun either. Last time they were all casual and sociable, but now almost all of them want a life of solitude and mental elitism. Well, don't come crying to the internet police when your sugarcoated terminals go BSOD.

- I'm irritated with mankind. -

Swallow your f*** pride if you want to admit that, yes, whaling "in the name of science" is completely assinine and is categorised as something that goes against human logic.

Beat yourselves in the head until you saw where you went wrong when you barged in on a sleeping governor from another country invited by the state premier, who ironically didn't want to apologize for 2 f*** days when the riots prior to the event happened. There's this thing in the book of common courtesy, you half-witted neanderthals -- it's called KNOCKING THE GOD-FORSAKEN DOOR.

Stop being so f*** ignorant about people who don't live in your motherland. You see a french person, what do you do? Well, what you DON'T do is be all stupid and dumb and say to yourself that you don't want "french frogs" infesting your patios. NO WONDER THEIR MOVIES STEREOTYPE YOU THIS WAY.

And finally...

I really have this huge boner to bludgeon every extremist muslim i find. If that boner isn't extinguished soon, i'll most likely become an extremist muslim myself from insanity. I'd hate for that to happen.

Yes, i'm an very angry person. No, these angry points aren't specific -- in fact they're rather broad and can apply to any idiot with less brain size than a stegosaurus. Yes, i'm muslim. Yes, i have a friend who's a jew, and i miss his humurous antics. No, i don't hate America. No, i don't hate japan.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

I have been working way to much lately. I feel as if I am going to loose my marbles. On top of that I am always ignored or not appreciated at work. I'm used to being invisable and having what I say never noticed but it has gotten on my nerves. I've worked a 12 hour shift and the doctor goes 'Oh I didn't know you were here.' That just makes me want to scream.

Okay there's my little rant today.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

Last edited by cumulusprotagonist on Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Oh for Ra's sake...

Don't people ever shut up?
wolfpriest
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfpriest »

GOD I F*ING HATE PEOPLE RIGHT NOW, I get home from work and i find the door to my house wide open after I had closed it that morning and locked it like I always do, and when I get inside all my things were gone, except basic furniture! my 50inch LCD HD, my brand new Dell XPS, all my camera equipment, my sound boards, my wolf stuff I had collected since I was freakin 4, everything.... I f*ing hate people....at least I take my laptop with me to work and hey cant steal my Mediacom cable connection...HAHA..ha.....*sob* :cry: I really needed to get that off my chest...So I may be off the forums for sometime as I'm trying to replace everything and talking to insurance ppl ect... I'll try to get on as much as I can but ya...thanks for listening!
[wolfpriest] T.T Save me from her
[cumulusprotagonist] How could I possibly do that/
[wolfpriest] uuh...magical mystical mind bullet?
[Mom] OMG Gary WTF ouch...That better be fruit punch on the floor!
*Visit my blog here: http://wolfpriest.blogspot.com/
Wulfur
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Meh...

Post by Wulfur »

:( that fing sucks man. I don't know why people have to be such aholes :x , to be going around stealing stuff from others. Yet another reason to live away from people. sigh.

Sorry to hear about your stuff. :(
One only knows that of which they allow themselves to know.
( http://wulfur.deviantart.com/ )
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

I know..venting already..After such an awesome trip too :( I shouldn't be stressed out, but I am an I know why..My mom..She been yelling at me since I got home from this trip..About some random chair that was sitting in the middle of the floor for one..See I caught some bug while I was down there in Texas an when I come home I was sore an my voice was gone..Now this chair was sitting there when I got home, yet i got the blame for it also somethings i bought while i was at a-kon like i bought a lil vial of dragons blood(it was some incense) an it's missing now along with my disc from the convention, one fig made for me. My mom said was i sure none of my so called friends took it?! I was like why would my friends do that?! i said my friends would never do or say some of the stuff you've said about me or done to me..She got mad an stormed off into her room crying..I been crying since I been back cause of her jumping on my back..I been totally stressed...She kept saying this about my friends...Just cause all her family are christians..I said that's only a title..That doesn't make the person..I trust my friends an I know they wouldn't hurt me cause I wouldn't do that to them..I never doubt my friends trust..

Right now she's in the room calling up her family an her friends telling them that I'm evil..Again she's threatened to kick me out..Now she's actually given me a date too..July 1st 2007..I wanted to move out anyways since we can't seem to get along..She doesn't support me at all in anything I do, she never has..Some of you know about how she tore up all my artwork right in front of me, made me watch while I cried..She's just cold an her family completely believes her..None of them like me..From the very start..My dad's side is nicer than her side, but even then a few of them are strange..

So now I have yet another thing to worry about..Trying to find myself a place to call home in less than a month :( Right now I'm completely broke..I put all my money into this trip to a-kon so who knows..I know one thing..Until I'm away from these people I'll never be stress free..never..

So anyways..W00t!! :P I wish badly I could have just stayed away from here..If only I had my own place..If only I had the money..If I won the Jackpot I'd be gone..I wish that would happen..haha if only dreams came true from wishing outloud :(
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkShadow
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The coffee addicted were

Post by DarkShadow »

That's so horrible :( :( I really wish there was some way to help you from all the way up here. -long distance hug-
I can proudly say that I am not a stamp of the person beside me

Icon made by Z :D
Doberman
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guardian

Post by Doberman »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:I know..venting already..After such an awesome trip too :( I shouldn't be stressed out, but I am an I know why..My mom..She been yelling at me since I got home from this trip..About some random chair that was sitting in the middle of the floor for one..See I caught some bug while I was down there in Texas an when I come home I was sore an my voice was gone..Now this chair was sitting there when I got home, yet i got the blame for it also somethings i bought while i was at a-kon like i bought a lil vial of dragons blood(it was some incense) an it's missing now along with my disc from the convention, one fig made for me. My mom said was i sure none of my so called friends took it?! I was like why would my friends do that?! i said my friends would never do or say some of the stuff you've said about me or done to me..She got mad an stormed off into her room crying..I been crying since I been back cause of her jumping on my back..I been totally stressed...She kept saying this..My friends an family are christians..I said that's only a title..That doesn't make the person..I trust my friends an I know they wouldn't hurt me cause I wouldn't do that to them..I never doubt my friends trust..

Right now she's in the room calling up her family an her friends telling them that I'm evil..Again she's threatened to kick me out..Now she's actually given me a date too..July 1st 2007..I wanted to move out anyways since we can't seem to get along..She doesn't support me at all in anything I do, she never has..Some of you know about how she tore up all my artwork right in front of me, made me watch while I cried..She's just cold an her family completely believes her..None of them like me..From the very start..My dad's side is nicer than her side, but even then a few of them are strange..

So now I have yet another thing to worry about..Trying to find myself a place to call home in less than a month :( Right now I'm completely broke..I put all my money into this trip to a-kon so who knows..I know one thing..Until I'm away from these people I'll never be stress free..never..

So anyways..W00t!! :P I wish badly I could have just stayed away from here..If only I had my own place..If only I had the money..If I won the Jackpot I'd be gone..I wish that would happen..haha if only dreams came true from wishing outloud :(

Do you have a job?
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

Sorry to hear you going thru more bad s***.
You know where I am if you wanna SCREAM at someone.
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

I hate doing laundry! :x *shread shread shread* Woops... my favorite shirt. :cry:
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
chubhound
Legendary
Legendary

Post by chubhound »

Kaebora wrote:I hate doing laundry!
You & me both. I just got done spending FIVE HOURS at a laundromat. With NO air conditioning. In Palm Springs. In the SUMMER HEAT!!!
Life is too serious to be taken too seriously
Hunt Song
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Hunt Song »

I hate having to go to the laundromat. The stupid washers always take at least three of my coins and the coin return won't give them back. I am deffinatly aiming to get a washer and dryer in my house. Stupid thing I need a hook up.
Compassion is the radicalism of our time.
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Stupid computer...wont let me change my avatar. And I made sure it was under 14kb and under 150x150. And it still didnt work. Which really pisses me off cu a lot of you have way bigger avatars then it says is aloud but it wont let me do it. :x

Sorry.
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Kaebora

Post by Kaebora »

Personally I wish people would follow the avitar resolution rule. Big avitars and signatures are an eyesore when trying to read posts.

In regards to your avitar, it's definately not your computer. You can't upload avitars here (or at least it never worked when I tried it). You need to remotely host it on an online source. Since most of us don't own our own .com webspace, Photobucket is a favorite of people needing a place to upload an avitar or sig picture.
-Kaebora
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Kaebora wrote:Personally I wish people would follow the avitar resolution rule. Big avitars and signatures are an eyesore when trying to read posts.

In regards to your avitar, it's definately not your computer. You can't upload avitars here (or at least it never worked when I tried it). You need to remotely host it on an online source. Since most of us don't own our own .com webspace, Photobucket is a favorite of people needing a place to upload an avitar or sig picture.

its A...V...A...T...A....R :wink:
Kaebora

Post by Kaebora »

Avitar Avitar Avitar. What, you gonna arrest me for spelling errors? :lol: My record has been spottless up until now. :P
-Kaebora
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Kaebora wrote:Avitar Avitar Avitar. What, you gonna arrest me for spelling errors? :lol: My record has been spottless up until now. :P

*slaps handcuffs on Kaebora*

You are under arrest...you have the right to remain silent...anything......

Awwww...the heck with it. I'll give you the punishment now. :wetwolf4:

:jester:
Last edited by Figarou on Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaebora

Post by Kaebora »

*Is punished.* :duckbomb2:

*Writes the word "Avatar" on the chalkboard 100 times.*

*Reads the dictionary.* :read:
-Kaebora
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

GOD! You know what really pisses me off? The fact that webcomics in a comic-book format take forever to get anywhere in the story because of the slowness of updates and the genral nature of the webcomic medium. I can understand how hard it is to do anything, and Im' not pissed at the writers/artists so much as the fact that the format makes it agonizing to wait for the continuation of a story.

In my ideal world, someone from a big comic company should search out the best webcomics in comic-book format and take them up to publish in one monthly magazine-compiliation, each webcomic artist/writer doing one issue of their comic series a month to be compiled for the magazine. If anyone knows anyone in the comic industry, pitch this idea to them please. And put in a good word for Lobo Leo.
XIV
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

ack!! I need to vent!!!

*turns on attic fan*

Much better.

(gotta cool off the attic. its hot up there.) :D