NEW HALO 3 TRAILER!!

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

NEW HALO 3 TRAILER!!

Post by Anubis »

It premiered last light during Monday Night Football to be shown once and only once!

But you can watch it here.
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/h/halo3 ... ynight.htm

Click on "Watch the new Halo 3 trailer"

It gives you alot of hints of the game including the cool grenade shield and the return of the assault rifle from halo 1! Not to mention i think it's saying (it's just me saying it) that maybe that it'll show more on Mastershief's past. (The boy in the beginning was obviously Masterchief before his butt was kidnapped for the Spartan 2 project, when he was in kidergarden)

That's not real game play... it's mostly CGI
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Beat you to the punch. Next time look first.

http://www.thepack.network/thepackboard ... php?t=3862 :D
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

i hate you
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

pwned :lol:
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

'Tis awesome.

It's good to see the assault rifle back. I love automatic weaponry, and the SMG did not cut it at all. I wasn't a fan of the battle rifle and it's pseudo-sniper-rifle-ness. The grenade shield looks nifty. I can only imagine how it'll work in game play.

Though, personally, I'd say the sequence with the kids is from MC past after he was kidnapped - hanging out with a fellow Spartan on Reach. They look older than 6 to me. *shrug* I don't think they'll touch too heavily on MC's past. They have alot of loose ends to tie up in the present, and Bungie already had books written for that purpose...

...It'd be nifty to have some of the surviving Spartans pop up, though. Even if only for a couple minutes...
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

It looks like if Bungee wanted to make a Halo CG movie, they are well equipped to do it, and that was really nice and dramatic and all, like the first teaser...

...but I'm sick and tired of all these CG teasers. The GAME is all I care about. ...are they still not showing even a glimpse of gameplay footage because it is not ready yet...or because it is underwhelming and they don't want to kill the hype?

Meh...let me know when they show something that actually matters...

BTW...I saw this video days ago...
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~