Mating: Bitten WW vs Born WW

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Hey guys, can we keep the "im a werewolf/vampire thing" to a minimum. If you want to know about "real" spiritual werewolves visit Werelist.com or something. :wink:
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary
Location: Cambria,Wisconsin away from other lycans like myself, man it gets lonely here!!!

Post by Silverwolfman »

i'll scope it out little ferret thanks.
Werewolves are seen as cold blood killers to some. In my eyes we're all part of this world and must be accepted not rejected or driven away.
Werewolf-Kin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Healer lvl 1

Post by Werewolf-Kin »

:lol: whats wrong about saying about it and stuff? and i tried going to werelist and it doesnt work
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary
Location: Cambria,Wisconsin away from other lycans like myself, man it gets lonely here!!!

Post by Silverwolfman »

i tried too and it didnt work.
Werewolves are seen as cold blood killers to some. In my eyes we're all part of this world and must be accepted not rejected or driven away.
Werewolf-Kin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Werewolf-Kin »

oh well... better luck next time
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

ok now it worked. i made an account there and everything. name on there is the same here.
Werewolf-Kin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Werewolf-Kin »

thats good
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

aint it? now i cant get back on it. its wierd. oh well how was everyones weekend?
Werewolf-Kin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Werewolf-Kin »

GUess what!!! im so happy rigt now!!1! i found a wolf den near my house and it looks so kewl. i wanted to enter it but i would never go into anyone elses home when they are not around. :howl:  :oo and now im talking to you people!!1! and i am going to go back there tonight to see if the wolves are back ^.^
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

well good luck with that. just dont get hurt if they dont like other wolves wandering through their territory. so be careful man.
Werewolf-Kin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Werewolf-Kin »

ill make sure that i talk to them and introduce myself to them. i just hope ill be able to be in their pack XP and about 5 months ago i saved a wolf from a raven. the wolf was really hurt, im guessing he got hit by a car :( but i through a rock at the raven and hit him and he flew away. then the wolf looked at me and winked then walked away. my friend thinks that it was hitting on me or it wanted me to follow it. but i had to get to school. maybe this cave belongs to the same one! i hope so. and now ill let you guys do your thing in chatting... blarg
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

well it must've been a female if it winked at ya. maybe ur friend is right. and if it is the cave she lives in maybe she'll notice ya and thank ya.
Werewolf-Kin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Werewolf-Kin »

:lol: i hope so hwlwnk and maybe we can raise some pups of our own ^.^ i would be happy :D i just wanna meet her again... oh well. if i cant im sure that she is doing well.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

well have fun tracking her down if that cave isnt hers. course u never know what if she has some pups of her own to watch over?
Werewolf-Kin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Werewolf-Kin »

well she want there :( no matter how many times i tried looking there. maybe she is somewhere in the forest... :roll:
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

maybe shes playing with ya. maybe she knows ur looking for her. ooh the thrill of the hunt i like it when females do that.
Werewolf-Kin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Werewolf-Kin »

haha, you have had that done to you too? thats kewl. well. hwlwnk ill try to find her, if i cant then ill let her come to me. oh and i think i found another were or wolf here. i saw one when i was going home and i followed it. when it went around a corner it dissapeared. i wonder if it was her or someone else... hmmm
Templar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: No Title

Post by Templar »

Okay, you two. Three options: take this to that werelist site, talk about the main point of this thread, er shut up.
Sure, I could have stayed, could have even been king. But in my own way...I am King. (grabs girl) Hail to the king, baby!
-Ash
www.knight-templar.deviantart.com
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

I agree Templar

Now anyway, back on topci. I actually like the idea of the Lycanthropic virus as somewhat of an STD. It presents more narrative possiblities that way and it makes sense. The virus could have evolved to act like that as a reproductive advantage. Because, even if the DNA is not compatible, it would be after sex. So the kids would all be werewolves and the virus would continue to propegate.
XIV
Werewolf-Kin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Werewolf-Kin »

but would you look different if you were born a werewolf then being bitten? if we have already answered that then ill look back
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

i doubt u'd look different. just that the virus or what ever u wanan call it, the lycan gene the venom i dont care it would just be part of ur DNA so that way the lupine factor as i call it would continue on through generations and never die down.
Werewolf-Kin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Werewolf-Kin »

that would be good. cuz that question was bugging me for some time
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

the dna of the wolf would keep going on being passed on through generations meaning the werewolf species would never die.
Werewolf-Kin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Werewolf-Kin »

that kicks a**!
maroondragon

Post by maroondragon »

okay, this is my idea and view. most people have the opinion that there is a limited population of werewolves right? well if it was a virus it would be passed to easily, causing massive infection and we'd be crawling in werewolves. so it must be a weak virus unable to pass the human bodies immune system. I've heard of a different view that was stated before by red wolf but I'll be more in depth.
if you favor the viral infection of lycanthropy then a werewolf can not be born it has to be made. there are two reasons for this: if it was easily passed to others than it would be a threat to the body possibly killing them, but if it was a weak virus then it wouldn't get past the human body's immune system. so how does the virus infect the body? well causing tremendous harm to the human will allow the virus to slip through the weakened immune system. also the transformation of a female werewolf would prove fatal to the baby causing constant miscarriages. but thats physically. spiritual werewolves have no basis thats just the mind bonding to an animal spirit.
so its not that werewolves are steral its just the change causes miscarriages. and wen a werewolf mates with a human if the human if female there might be a slight chance of a born werewolf surviving but it is very small and i doubt it would help wen reproducing. but these are just views, i sadly don't know the truth. but theres always my favored way: totally disagree and say its all up to magic and the heck with science.