Dreams!

The place for anything at all...
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Oh damn, I had a few really scary werewolf-dreams.

Once I was walking at night, and I was feeling a bit strange. Then, before I could even resist against it, I was transforming into a werewolf, and I ran into the woods. Then, I reached some kind of green valley. It looked beautiful with the full moon lighting all the green, high grass. I ran through the high grass, and then I saw a house. It looked like a farmer lives there. Then, a really big guy stepped out of the house with a shotgun (!), he probably heard me (and you hear a lot of things from outside, because the house was just made out of wood). I got scared, and I tried hiding behind a big wine-barrel (heh, Splinterwolf :splinterwolf:). He walked passed me, and when I got the chance, I ran away as fast as I could. :D

The fact that I was feeling scared means that I wasn't very strong as a werewolf. Also, I didn't kill anyone either.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Hamster wrote:Last night I had this creepy dream about Nazi werewolves. Well, They weren't Nazis but they looked like them. They were from the K.A.H (Kill All Humans) and they was destroying the whole city. It was creepy and cool in the same time. Oh man, I HAVE to make a drawing about this! :o
Lol, you've been playing City of Heros havn't you? There's a group of villains called the Fifth Column who are like neo-nazi and they created werewolves to fight for them.
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

I JUST realised that all of my dreams to date have never once featured physical pain, but damn near all of them had emotional torture..

lets see

death by drowning 1
death by being shot 2
death by falling out of a tree 1
death by falling off a cliff 1
death by being run over 1
death by being eaten by aliens 2
death by being eaten by ants 1
death by being abandoned 1
being killed by friends 3
being utterly outcast 3
omething horrible hapening to the world 3
seeing my family shot 1
doign somehting horrible to the world 1
failing at life/my task miserably 4
shame 2
being raped (yeah, it's weird, DONT ASK) 2
expiriencing disgusting things 1
being utterly helpless 4

but on the up side, i've had a total of two dreams that i can remember that were happy:

drinking chocolate milk, was one, and the toehr was i was happy and don't remember why.

no wonder peopel think i'm weird. by the way, the numbrts are how many times i've expirienced thatin a dream, and there are dreams I can' remember that i know where horrible becasue i would fall asleep again and get stuck in them agian, but i can't remember what they were. Many of teh dreams had more than one evil emotion in them, and maybe half of them had to do with computer games. weird, huh?
Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Professional Air Guitarist

Post by Black Shuck »

Agreed. I had one dream where I was underground and was caught in a cave-in. It was so scary because you know how you're not supposed to experiance pain in your dreams (like pinching yourself)? I could feel it getting harder and harder to breathe and then I freaked and woke myself up.

I've had a couple of really bloody dreams, where people got killed by like, the Scream guy and stuff. One was the other night. It was about these people playing hide and seek (how lame for a nightmare, lol) but if you were found, you died. The other one was a couple of weeks ago and there was a mafia Freddy Kreuger guy running around killing people. Those dreams were so warped.
Image<-- Don't Do Crack (character from South Park)
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

heh... early on, due to this recurring nightmare about this monser in a room and my gradma's, i developed an ability to manipulate my dreams. Sadly, i can only do it when bad s*** is happening, and only enough to stop the bad s***, then wake up and think "damn, that was wierd." (in the example dream, i gained power-ranger like abilities and beat the monser down with kung-fu action... :| )
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Professional Air Guitarist

Post by Black Shuck »

I wish I could manipulate my dreams. I kinda can, but it's really weird. It's like watching a movie and knowing what's going to happen next, and then it does happen instead stopping what's happening from happening.
Image<-- Don't Do Crack (character from South Park)
Veruth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Veruth »

Yeah, I know what you mean. I can do kinda the same thing, except instead of actually altering the dream itself, I just kinda cop-out and either wake up or jump to another dream. Lately I've had some kinda confusing dreams that are sort of semi lucid. I both understand that I'm in a dream and become involved in the dream at the same time. As far as bloodiness, the only truly bloody dream I've had involved werewolves And it was quite enjoyable.
:evil:
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: The Striding Stranger

Post by Grayheart »

When I was sixteen I had a very scary dream about a werewolf hunting me:

I can remember that I was standing in front of our appartment door, my mother standing beside me and I was watching inside the appartment that was completely dark except of the light coming from the floor. I saw this very very huge thing lurking in the shadows at the end of the main floor. After a little second I realized that this thing was a huge black-furred werewolf with emerald-green eyes and claws and teeth as long as my fingers! I saw how the werewolf prepared his muscles to jump at me ...

... but then I woke up. This dream haunted me for several days and I was really afraid to go to bed during this time. After four sleepless days I decided to find a book about dreaminterpreting, but couldn't find one in our library. Then I tried to find a book about werewolves in general, but couldn't find one either. :( Then I found the book Moondance by S.P Somtow. It's about werewolves and it is the best horrorbook I've ever read since. It describes the deepest shadows of human nature and paradoxically it helped me to deal with this werewolf-nightmare, cause the dream moved on while I was reading this book ...

... The werewolf jumped at me, I pushed my mother to the side. (Scene-change) I see how the werewolf crushes through our maindoor and run away, the werewolf always right at my ankles ...

... after another row of several days I decided not to run away any longer. I stopped, turned around and looked directly into the eyes of this werewolf. He growled at me and first I was sacred to my bones, but then I realized that this huge mighty creature was afraid of ME(!) cause his ears were in the 'fear-position' and his whole bodylanguage showed this fear as well. I said to him "I don't run away from you. Here I am!" The werewolf stopped growling, hesitated a half second and left! He just left me alone! My only thought was: Hey! You can't hunt me for this long time and then left without any explanation!

Later I realized that the werewolf tried to tell me that I was 'over-civillized' and thus denying my instincts. The werewolf - as a symbol of my instincts - didn't want me to forget him.
In wildness is the preservation of the world
So seek the wolf in thyself!

(Metallica - Of Wolf and Man)
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

I've been having a lot of [were]wolf-related dreams lately. They seem to come in waves, where I won't have any for a while, then I get a bunch all of a sudden. I had an extremely vivid one last night where I was a wolf running in the forest with my pack. It was great because we were all moving in perfect synchronization. It's odd because the dream was so simple: were just a bunch of wolves running full-tilt through the forest having the time of our lives. Normally my dreams are lot more complex, and have actual 'plotlines'and stuff.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Grayheart »

Another of my wolf-dreams was more pleasing than this one:

I was hiking through a wood with some of my friends. On the top of a hill a black wolf appeared, but nobody except of me noticed her (was a female one, I just knew it). I heard her call and followed her. She brought me to her pack and invited me to stay a year with them. She was the alpha-female of the pack and introduced me to her family. There was her brothers, the black Shadowwalker and the white furred Ghostsinger and her grandfather, they used to call him the Old Veteran, cause he had have a lot of fights during his life. His ears were almost bitten away completely and one of his fangs was splinted. Nonetheless he was still a mighty hunter and useful to the pack - although he prefered to be alone most of the time.

I lived with the pack of the black wolflady for about one year, helped raising the new puppies and after this year she told me that I have to go back into my own world. I was sad, but I knew that I can come back when I need to do so.

I had this dream several times an it's always a very 'curing' thing for me ...

wolfbound
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: thats right. I am a booze hound

Post by wolfbound »

the weirdest thing that happens to me is i will fall aseep to a cd playing and that cd will becom almost a sound track to my dream.
like the darkcity sound track. 'sleep now' to this....

kind of a trip whenyou wake up in a cold sweat
you never know just how you look through other peoples' eyes.
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Stalking the Shadows

Post by Leighlia »

I'm jealous. I've never had any werewolf dreams, only stupid vampire dreams. I hate vampires. :x
wolfbound
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: thats right. I am a booze hound

Post by wolfbound »

I hate vampires.
i hear that. :lol: and i work at a goth club sometimes. hehe
you never know just how you look through other peoples' eyes.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Leighlia wrote:I'm jealous. I've never had any werewolf dreams, only stupid vampire dreams. I hate vampires. :x

I don't have any werewolf, or wolf dreams. So don't feel left out. I never had a vampire dream either.

I don't know what I'll be dreaming when I fall asleep. I've had several job related dreams. I also have dreams I can't recall when I wake up.

Oh well. :(
Veruth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Veruth »

I never really had werewolf dreams before coming here (one that I can remember), there were some shifting dreams, but I don't really consider them were dreams. After I found this place, they've been more frequent, and the hyrid forum shows up from time to time. Yet another reason to love these forums.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Figarou wrote: I don't have any werewolf, or wolf dreams. So don't feel left out. I never had a vampire dream either.

I don't know what I'll be dreaming when I fall asleep. I've had several job related dreams. I also have dreams I can't recall when I wake up.
I don't either, but lately I can pretty much guess that one of them is going to feature a wolf somewhere. Like the one last night where I had this chart showing how to inflict the maximum amount of fear on a human as a werewolf.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Lupin wrote:
Figarou wrote: I don't have any werewolf, or wolf dreams. So don't feel left out. I never had a vampire dream either.

I don't either, but lately I can pretty much guess that one of them is going to feature a wolf somewhere. Like the one last night where I had this chart showing how to inflict the maximum amount of fear on a human as a werewolf.
Fun. :D

I want a chart like that.
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Dreams can certainly be weird, can't they?

Last Saturday I went and tried out for the District Honor Band (inwhich I did not make it. Pity me.). The night before I was starting to get over stressed about the audition, I wasn't able to sleep and when I did I had nightmares.

Apparently, in one of my dreams I was attacked and eaten by my friend's flute, which he let me use for the audition (it has a nicer sound than my flute.). When I told him this, he told me to 'lay off the mushrooms'. Yet you have to admit, the idea of being devoured by an instrument is rather amusing.

I get weird dreams. :D
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Grayheart »

The most weirdest dream I had was this one including a cartoonshell which tried to swallow me. The whole dream was a cartoon and this bloody shell wanted to eat me! I had this dream when I stayed one night in a Hotel at the borders of the Sahara. The night was really to hot to bear ...

Veruth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Veruth »

The weird ones are some of my favorites, I actually had a dream where I posted a long, insightful, intelligent comment to these forums. It wasn't untill the next morning when I went to look for replies that I remembered it was a dream. :P
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Shaun wrote:The weird ones are some of my favorites, I actually had a dream where I posted a long, insightful, intelligent comment to these forums. It wasn't untill the next morning when I went to look for replies that I remembered it was a dream. :P
Lol! Been there, done that. I've had several small dreams where I logged onto these forums and read posts. I got confused one day where I saw that somehow posts seemed missing, when it was really my dream. I don't have very lucid dreams though, so I really don't remember what I had read or posted on the forums in my dream.
:P
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Veruth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Veruth »

Yeah same here, Whenever I read in my dreams I rarely remember what it was about. But it seems so obvious.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Shaun wrote:Yeah same here, Whenever I read in my dreams I rarely remember what it was about. But it seems so obvious.
Yeah, that's the thing about dreams. You never question it. Like last night I wasn't questioning it at all when I was a part of a bunch of werewolves in wolf form that were carrying equipment out around the middle of the forest.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

outwarddoodles wrote:
Shaun wrote:The weird ones are some of my favorites, I actually had a dream where I posted a long, insightful, intelligent comment to these forums. It wasn't untill the next morning when I went to look for replies that I remembered it was a dream. :P
Lol! Been there, done that. I've had several small dreams where I logged onto these forums and read posts. I got confused one day where I saw that somehow posts seemed missing, when it was really my dream. I don't have very lucid dreams though, so I really don't remember what I had read or posted on the forums in my dream.
:P

Heh...Let me know if you have a dream of someone tossing duckies at you.

Wait..this is reality!!! :ducktoss3: :tongue: :Duckietoss:

:jester:
crescentwolf01
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: werewolf of darkness

My Dream

Post by crescentwolf01 »

I had a dream about being my werewolf character and being chased by police I killed them mostly but they couldn't quite catch me it was quite funny really. :lol:
Enter the Darkness!, Hear me howl!