Snack anybody ?

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

deathbyhate

Snack anybody ?

Post by deathbyhate »

Blake had been sitting in the Field all day watching the humans ride around on there horse's , but he had also been watching the wild Horse's running around , he was in the mood for a chase , waiting for the Sun to go down he sat watching checking to see which horse would make a better chase and also a better meal .

(( the sun slowly dropped behind the trees and out of sight and the Field was plunged into darkness as moon shone and the short grass had a glow to it ))

Blake stayed laying on the ground as he started to change into his werewolf form , the morph took no longer then a minute , it used to take him alot longer and it used to hurt him every time but now that he had mastered the morph it didnt take as long , but every now and then when he did it when the moon was full it still stung abit . Jumping up his teeth shining in the dim moon light.Claws digging at the ground as he ran to the spot where he had seen the horse he had chosen . Spotting at the base of the tree his eyes found no sign of the horse .

Blake stuck his nose in the air and his ears were perked for any sound..........After a brief pause he heard the horse get spooked and take off running , His paw like feet digging up the ground as he kicked off and chased the great brown stallion.......
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

(Still interested in roleplaying? I see you posted 6 days ago though!)
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
deathbyhate

Post by deathbyhate »

Still interested , just been waiting for someone to Reply
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

I will reply :) Ill just put my character's description in the post. (Making him up on the spot.

Tell me if this is okay.)

---

25 year old Finn stepped up to his stallion, smiling lovingly. For a werewolf, Finn was odd; animals were not afraid of him. Plus, Finn had a tail in his human form. Finn's wavy hair was nearly black, like his lithe cat-like tail. Why it was feline in shape in his normal form was not really known. It became wolf like when he transformed. Finn's hair was drawn back into a pony tail. He looked to be of Italian or perhaps Spanish decent, and he had hazel eyes. Finn was not very tall, but he swung himself up onto his horse with ease.

It was then Finn sensed the intruder.

A hunter.

Finn thought. He growled to himself, and his stallion nickered softly, tossing his head proudly. No wolf was going to scare Bel'rah! Finn turned his horse around, using nothing but his knees. He always rode bareback. The wild stallions were dangerous and unpredictable, but he had had Bel'rah from a foal. He did not want to risk a broken rib by interfering with the herds of this area.

Finn's horse cantered around the field, almost threateningly. Finn scanned the area. The wolf was well hidden, but he could smell him. Finn didn't have eyesight as good as a human's, but his colour vision was as good as any. He usually wore glasses. In wolf form, he had brilliant night vision. In human form, his night vision was rather poor, but he had the lupine sense of smell and hearing in all forms. He would find the wolf. The horses were growing nervous, and Finn did not approach the wild herds too closely.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

OOC: Since my own role play is a bit stalled for the moment I was wondering if it would be alright if I joined this one. I kind of have an idea for a character. I will wait for a reply before jumping in. EOOC
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

(I've got no issue with that, if deathbyhate has no issue with it :D )
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

OOC: Thank you Krik Hammett. I suppose I will just wait for deathbyhate's response. EOOC
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
deathbyhate

Post by deathbyhate »

OOC: i've got nothing against your joining
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

OOC: :thumbsup: Coolies! Should be a good roleplay, thinking of making Finn into a character (Making up a character sheet and everything).
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

OOC: That sounds cool Kirk. If you do that I would love to see it. I have no talent art wise. So, none of my characters have sheets. Ah, I must find someone to do that sometime. :lol: I will include a brief description of my character and a sort of enterance. EOOC

23 year old Darla rode amongst the center of the herd on the back of what appeared to be a wild horse. She was a member of the horse people that dwelt in these lands long before the current humans drove them to the mountains. It was said that her kind didn't exist anymore, but she proved that to be untrue. She had a bond with all animals, but her kind was famous for it's bond with the horses. Her white mare stalled a bit as the air shifted. Her long blonde hair blew in the wind as her brilliant blue eyes scanned the area around her. She sensed two that she never met before. She also sensed that something was stalking the heards. She turned her horse the oppisite direction of the heard. She rode bearback with no reigns. Her horse took off to a tree. She lept from it's back to a low branch where she could get a better view. She was petite being only 5'4, but her build was sturdy as if she spent her life living in the wilds which she had. She wore clothing made from natural materials. It was clear she was as wild and untamed as the horses.

OOC: Sorry if the post is choppy. Please let me know and I will edit it. Also, if anyone has any better idea for a name please do tell. I chose Darla because it is a latin name meaning 'Dear One'. Also, my character is currently not a were (not yet anyway), but if that is mandatory please tell me and I will change that as well. EOOC
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Ancient wrote:OOC: That sounds cool Kirk. If you do that I would love to see it. I have no talent art wise. So, none of my characters have sheets. Ah, I must find someone to do that sometime. :lol: I will include a brief description of my character and a sort of enterance. EOOC
OOC: Haha I meant like a written sheet, I could try draw Finn on paint, I'm not good at drawing people though. If I do a written sheet, I'll link you! I love the name Darla, too. Ill wait for Blake's reaction before posting I think. My post was pretty poor sorry. Yours is fine, Ancient, it isn't choppy! EOOC
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

OOC: Ah, a wirtten character shee. That would be cool as well. Thank you for the standing offer of being linked to it. I'm glad the name Darla fits. I was bouncing names around in my head and it kind of stuck out. I think your enterance post was really good. You have some talent. I'm glad my post wasn't choppy. EOOC
deathbyhate

Post by deathbyhate »

OOC: everything is looking awesome peeps , sorry i haven't posted much but ive been feeling like hammered s**t (( really ill)) for a while now , but ill post as soon as im feeling better.EOOC
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

OOC: That's fine, deathbyhate! :D I will be gone for a couple of days, possibly, anyway. Ill post on here before that happens. I have a guy coming to stay and I can't abandon him to come online, unless he's sleeping or something. I'm dreadfully sorry about that. I will try when he's in bed, to get on.

And thanks Ancient, but mine was sloppy, and yours and Blakes were good. I had to keep it short and yeah it's just sloppy bleh but oh well it's not one of those "you must be 100% literate or get out" rpgs! Those are really boring :D
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

OOC: I hope you feel better soon deathbyhate. See you in a few days Kirk. EOOC
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Ancient wrote:OOC: I hope you feel better soon deathbyhate. See you in a few days Kirk. EOOC
OOC: Won't be 'til tomorrow afternoon (my time) that I will be gone. :D And yeah deathbyhate, some lemon, honey and boiling water if it's a cold! EOOC
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

OOC: I was wondering if we're going to continue this or not? I like the idea, but if it's a no go I would like to know. Thank you. EOOC
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

(Im sorry Ancient, I left the site for 5 days but I am back now. Im game to continue if you guys are.)
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

OOC: Welcome back Kirk. I'm willing to continue, but I haven't heard anything from deathbyhate. But, I so want to continue.EOOC
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

(Thanks! Perhaps we wait a little while and if not, we might just have to continue ourselves, or start another thread and have a similar story?)
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

OOC: We could just start another thread and continue with a similar story. Or wait. Whatever you decide. :) EOOC
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

(Nah, whatever you decide fits. I don't mind! :D )
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

OOC: Since I haven't seen deathbyhate around lately. Do you still want to continue the role play? We could just continue here. There's no harm in that. EOOC
Furya
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dirty little f***
Location: Talking to myself. It's the first sign of insanity.

Post by Furya »

(is it too late to join? i wanna try RPing as a werehorse for once, i think it might be fun. if not, i'll try to delete this.)

Windracer was a werehorse in the wild herd. tey were all normal, and she was the only were. they didn't like her much, but she was a non-predatory were, so they weren't scared. She was a powerfully built mare with a black body, white hooves, and black tail amnd mane that faded at the ends to silver. she was munching on some maple leaves {which she prefered over grass when possible} when a werewolf came out of nowhere, chasing the Head stallion Bel'rah.

But another werewolf, Finn, {but this one never harmed the herd, and was friendly} came out to save Bel'rah. As well as the human, Darla.

The herd was in a panic now. Bel'rah and Finn went to confront the werewolf, but Wincdracer ran to help them. She was unsure about bel'rah's safety, Finn would be fine. She was no ordinary horse, and much smarter than the herd. as much as the herd disliked her for her difference, they respected her very greatly for it was she who often saved them {and bel'rah} from danger. Bel'rah held her in such high regard that none ever picked a fight with her.

Windracer reached the werewolf first, and lashed out at it with her sharp hooves.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

(Sure Ancient, and welcome Furya!

I guess we assume deathbyhate's character has run away...bleh pity really, hope he comes back sometime!)

Finn's poor eyesight, which was due to his being a werewolf, caused him to squint slightly. Obviously the werewolf had fled, as too many horses were growing aggressive. Wolves were always careful of large hoofed prey. A lone werewolf stalking horses in a herd was not particularly smart, in Finn's opinion.

Finn and Bel'rah turned around. Bel'rah had spotted another two horses which stood out. The first was a horse who had chased the other werewolf off. An attractive horse, in Bel'rah's opinion. The second carried a human girl. Finn noticed Darla and waved in her direction, a wave of respect and greeting to a fellow horse rider.

"Is this your horse?" He pointed to Windracer.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>