Rage of the Ice

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Post by *nagowteena* »

deleted
Last edited by *nagowteena* on Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

((new rule... no more than 2 posts a day, at this rate you'll push somebody out.))

Ice gave Ignation a annoyed glare, when he interupted his attempt to win over the new female with his power, and strength. Those are the traits most suaght after by women of his race.

"That maybe so, but it is the law set by my father. The clan head's word is law, you know this as well, Iggy?" said Ice, calling him the name that annoyed him the most ever since they were pups.
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Ignation gritted his teeth when he heard that dammed name (iggy)
"Since when has there been such a law?" he asked Ice,
"But knowing you, you talked your father into such a law, probably no earlier than this morning!"
Ignation tried to calm himself down, his teeth were visibly clenched and his fists balled, his fur was ruffled and standing straight,
Iggy I hate that name with a passion and Ice knows it, what was he doing out here at this time, probably one of his Icecapades he thought,
"I shall take responsibilty for her actions and her weapons, should anything happen while she is our guest" stated Ignation, now mostly calm.
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Ice is a nice guy he's just dominate, and currently giving your character a hard time when he interupted his attempts to win over ancient's))

"No, it's been there ever since that old man came in and tried to kill my father a while back. Now calm down, is that how you want to betray your self..."

His voice turning husky and turned his head to face Justice. "infront of a beautiful example of a woman." Ice flirted while wagging his tail.

((is that oky acient? last thing i wanted to do was make you feel uncomfortable. I just like having my character being involved with another, i think it adds more to the RP.))
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Anubis wrote:((Ice is a nice guy he's just dominate, and currently giving your character a hard time when he interupted his attempts to win over ancient's))

"No, it's been there ever since that old man came in and tried to kill my father a while back. Now calm down, is that how you want to betray your self..."

His voice turning husky and turned his head to face Justice. "infront of a beautiful example of a woman." Ice flirted while wagging his tail.

((is that oky acient? last thing i wanted to do was make you feel uncomfortable. I just like having my character being involved with another, i think it adds more to the RP.))
OOC: Old man? I wouldn't want my leader to be almost taken out by an old man...and if you say it's a pack with a strength structure he would have been taken out long ago....EOOC
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((I was going to explain it more in the next post. It turns out that old man was a professional assassin that wanted to rule the glacier clan. He was old but he was extremely deadly))
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

(But he wasn't from an allied tribe...she is....sorry just trying to figure it out)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((*groans* The old man was the reason that the alpha had out siders disarm before entering their domain, to protect him self and the members of his clan.))
THE GAME

My Armory
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

Anubis wrote:((is that oky acient? last thing i wanted to do was make you feel uncomfortable. I just like having my character being involved with another, i think it adds more to the RP.))
Justice looked between Ice and Ignation it was clear that they knew eachother's strength and weaknesses. She heard Ice's flirting and wagged her tail slowly. Accepting the remark kindly. She then spoke up.
If it is a law that is unchangeable then I shall disarm myself. But, be warned I am skilled in the art of fighting and am quick to dissapear like a shadow when need be.
She spoke with a sureness and pride that not to many females possessed. It was her ability to remain almost erriely peaceful that had once made her of very high rank in her clan and now it had turned and made her a survivor.

OOC: It is fine Anubis. You didn't make me uncomfortable at all. I like the way this role play is going. I suppose we'll just have to see who Justice turns her attentions to weather it is Ice or Ignation. Only time will tell. Just so everyone knows I may not be able to post as often, but it does not mean that I have lost interest. I will most likely be able to post twice a day and with the new rule it should work out well then. :) EOOC
Last edited by Ancient on Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

he found her strength exciting. the women in his clan were submissive, and really he didn't communicate with him well, they never looked at him straight in the eye, and their conversations were shallow at best due to fear in displeasing him. He always wished for a woman that he can view as an equal.

He took her dagger when she handed it over. "Thank you for understanding, now let me show you my clan's den." he said with a amorous tone.
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

OOC: I'am not sure where to go from here....
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

OOC: Are we also going in order as in waiting for each to post before posting? Just incase I will wait for Fenrir to post before posting a reply Uhh, whoops posted just as he did.I will just edit and include my post. I'm not sure where the story is going myself Fenrir. I suppose it is just a make something up and see.EOOC

She was deffinatly not a submissive woman. She had a firey spirit and a confidence that often had scared others away. She looked at Ice as he spoke.
It would be very kind of you.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

OOC: I have an idea, but it involves anubis's favorite mythological creature....Vampires :D should I run with it?
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

OOC: Why not. It could be interesting. Go for it Fenrir. :) EOOC
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((............................... no ........................................))

((But i do agree the RP needs a direction... think of some thing that's not vampire related))
THE GAME

My Armory
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary

Post by *nagowteena* »

Deleted
Last edited by *nagowteena* on Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((nagowteena i can tell you are new at this RP thing, right? I can tell by how you introduced you character to ours by knocking yours out cold. You should put more thought in your character, and you need to learn how a RP story works and how to be apart of it. It looked like you tried to make your character the center of attention by placing her in a position where attention usually is placed ))

Read this it's meant to help any one that is new to next-based forum RPs
http://www.thepack.network/thepackboard ... php?t=1527

and look how our characters in this one interacted with each other. This is my opinion one of the best examples of a RP. When we did this it was enjoyable because every body knows what they're doing, and did it well.
http://www.thepack.network/thepackboard ... 91&start=0

((I suggest you delete your posts and jump back in later when you read through this material, and don't be afraid to ask questions.))
THE GAME

My Armory
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary

Post by *nagowteena* »

oh... ok. :( sorry
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

*i shall try to resurrect this*

"well i don't know about you to, but I'am hungary, so if we may let us retire to the town." said Ignation as a loud gurgle came from his stomach. "I can not wait, I can smell the meat cooking from here!" he said happily with drook leaking out from his mouth, he covered it and wiped the drool off.

*in an attempt to save this RP I'am going to to just have your characters say ok*

When they got out of the woods into a clearing, the trio clearly smelt the odor of burnt hair, Ignation covered his nose, which had wrinkled in disgused from the first wiff. ....it was the town, cloth tents burnt leaving only the frame, atleast two hundred, burnt to the grown, few remained intact, there were bodies, children, women, some in partial transformation. Pikes with four or five bodies on it stood hammared into the ground, the ground was drinking the blood and life escence of the dead and dieing, their cries of sorrows were lifted by the winds and tossed into time. Children huddled against the corpses of the parents, clearly dead. Dieing mothers holding onto the lifeless bodies of their babies.

Ignation ran to the camp tears streaming out of his eyes, his family his brothers, where were they?! Ignation, ran through the crowed, putting out fires with the small amount magic he had learned, being one of the few in the pack who had any patients for the talents of magic. "Ex (out)!" he screamed putting out a fire that was burning what was left of his families tent, few of the decerative symbols remained, there he found his nephew, decapitated, and blood everywhere.

*need I continues?*
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

OOC: I think it's a good direction. I'm back on board. Especialy since my own role play is stalled yet again. EOOC

Justice followed Ignation to the camp and then caught sight of the destruction. She followed him as he ran around putting fires out trying to quell the destruction. She followed him to a tent and looked around. "What happened here?" She asked the obvious. She looked at the total destruction. She couldn't understand what exactally happened, but the sight was familiar. It looked like her clan's camp after the humans had killed her ken. She looked at Ignation.

OOC: I think it was a good idea for bringing this role play back. EOOC
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Ignation looked at Justice he saw the deep sence of pity in her eyes, and a deep sence of understanding sat beside this pity, giving her eyes a sence of wisdom beyond their years.
"I don't know who cause it, but they're definately not human," said Ignation smelling the air, "they have a certain smell about them, it just doesn't smell right."
Ignation was startled by the lack of foot prints, he had a strange idea, wings? he thought to himself.
"Justice, I think you should go see to Ice, there is no telling what he'd do right now, he should not go looking for trouble on his own, I'am going to see if I can heal the sick, if you have any talents with that I could use your help, it's up to you." said Ignation setting to the task at hand, he knew he had his work cut out for him.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((I personally don't like the direction this is going))
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

OOC: alright than we can start from the top, where do you want it to go?
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((with every one alive for starters, and also i was planning to have Ice's and Ignation's clan to start a rebelion against the human ecrochment.))
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

OOC: IDK whatever Ancient says, but you're gonna have to write that part in, because I wouldn't know where to start.