Rage of the Ice

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Rage of the Ice

Post by Anubis »

"Damn humans!" Ice snarled and punched a near by tree. the wood splintered at impact leaving a dent in the trunk.

Ice was a wild werewolf born and raised in the Alaskan wilderness. He was a part of the last of wild werewolf packs. Most were in Siberia but a couple still live in north America. He's an arctic were, he has a pelt of pure white fur with a streak of silver going down the back. He looks large due to the combination of muscle and the thick coat of fur.

He cursed the humans for ruining his pack's territory with the excessive mining, lumber, and oil drilling operations. he wanted to rip the throat out of every last one of them, as he starred at them working with their machines to rape the land with to gain minerals and materials for their needs.

He stood on the hill top being careful not to be seen by them, thinking of ways to chase these parasites out of his land.
THE GAME

My Armory
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

OOC: Anubis, I was wondering if it would be alright if I tried my hand at this role play since mine is currently stalled. I'm not sure of the plot, but I usually do alright at free form. EOOC
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

OOC: PM when a good time to come in shows up. You know when the plot evolves
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

(( it's alright for you to join in, usually my RP's are made up as we go))
THE GAME

My Armory
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

OOC: Thank you for letting me join. Let's just see where this takes us. I can see possibilites. EOOC

Justice a wild female werewolf watched as an unfamiliar male pounched a tree. Her pack was destroyed by humans and she had been living on her own for a year. She knew the other couldn't smell her because she was upwind. She is a European wolf. Larger than your normal werewolves it gave her the ability to hunt effectivly without the aid of a pack. Although, her heart longed for company. She is a black wolf with a white cresent moon shape on her forhead. Her eyes are an icey blue. She is powerfully built, but also sleek and fast. Suddenly the wind shifted. 'Crap.' She thought. Now the other wolf was sure to know she is there.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((you're welcome :D ))

Ice noticed something when the winds shifted, he smelt another werewolf, he sniffed the air to find more info about the spying lycanthrope. From his personal anylisis he found to find the intruder a female, and unfarmiliar. She's most likely a foriegner from the remaining packs due south from here.

He called her out from her cover, same time being on guard. He didn't know what her intentions were. He stood in a offensive stance, using an ax he made from a bone from a kill and a sharpened rock as a weapon.

"Intruder show your self or I'll show you why the glacier clan are the most feared!" he snarled.
THE GAME

My Armory
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Suddenly a voice reached her ears. Justice saw it was the male speaking with his axe upraised. She pulled a stone knife that she had made. The markings on it was from the mountain dwelling werewolves. Her clan that had been destroyed. She listened as he identifyed himself as a member of the glacier clan. She knew that clan dwelt in these parts.

She came from her cover. She showed no intent to harm, but also no fear.

Peace I mean you no harm. I dwel in the shadows. I will only fight if you so wish it."

Her icey blue eyes looked at the white werewolf before her. She stayed on gaurd.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

He found the female that walked out from her cover to be pleasing to the eye, not only she's beautiful also because he has be surrounded by the females of his clan which most of them are family for all of his life, and seeing a new female was a cause of excitement for young unmated males. usually men have to go out side of their clans to find mates, but since the wild were population is fading it's harder and harder to do such a thing.

He pushed the thoughts aside, "I applogise i do not know your true intentions, but i do need to know, who are you and why have you come?" Ice asked.
THE GAME

My Armory
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Post by *nagowteena* »

Hi may I join as well?
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

OOC: It's fine with me although Anubis has the ultimate say so. EOOC

Justice looked at the male. She found him to be pleasing in looks. She liked his dominate actions. She listened to his question then spoke. Her voice was soft like music, but yet it held a fierce unbowed force of a true warrior behind it. Nor do I know your intentions. My name is Justice. I am from the Mountain Clan. I am it's last remaining member as humans destroyed my kinfolk a year ago. May I ask your name member of the glacier clan. She addressed the male before her formaly as she was able. She kept her knife lifted seeing as he did not lower his axe.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((nagowteena you can join in if you want to))

"I grieve for your loss, your clan and ours used to allies in the time before the humans came devastated the land." He said lowering his Axe but still cautious of the foreigner. he growled silently to himself, another reason to hate the humans.

"My name is Ice my clan's second and next in line as leader. My father is currently the one who presides over us."

he spotted justice's dagger. "You must hand over your weapon if you wish to lodge with us." he said in a tone that said that he wasn't asking. He was trying to win her over by showning strength, dominance and power.
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

"Now Ice, you know she's an ally she has no need to disarm herself, it would be you who worries about every little detail, you'd be the only one with a wepon if you had anything to say about it" said a sarcastic yet charming voice.

A medium sized red gestalt male, stepped out of the woods. He was a member of Ice's tribe, and was known for his speed of both body and tounge. His name was Ignatian (Ig-nay-sion).
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Okay the RP is now full the only people that can play is me, ancient, fenrir, and nagowteena. I'll wait for ancient to post))
Last edited by Anubis on Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

wait wha? :thpt2:
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i don't know what to do so i'm going to wait for ancient
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

well according to you, I'am not supposed to play so should i delete or what?
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

OOOPS!! sorry! your playing i just forgot to put your name down :P

edit: fixed it!
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

OOC: w00t 8)
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary

Post by *nagowteena* »

I will come in when the time is right.
Image Image
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

OOC: Sorry for the wait. I get on when I can, but it's not as often as I would like. Welcome aboard Fenrir and nagowteena.EOOC

Justice turns quickly as the red wolf makes his apperance then his voice falls on her ears. His point was actually a good one. Ice, although I respect your clans laws. I can not say that I would disarm myself willingly. Although, I will stay my weapon for I do wish to lodge with your clan. She looked to the red wolf. May I ask who you might be?Her ears were forward with curiosity about this new smooth tounged stranger.
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Ignation bows cordially to his guest,
"I'am Ignation, and I'am sorry for Ice's behavior, he can be.....coarse at times." Said Ignation,
"have you traveled far?" he asked
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Justice returns his bow with a form of her own as she puts her knife away.She listened to him speak and then listened to his question.
I have traveled far from my homeland which is north of here in the mountains. I have learned to be on my own. Although, I can say it is nice to see some others.

OOC: I wasn't sure if I should wait for Anubis to post or not, but sense it is a conversation I figured it wouldn't hurt.EOOC
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

OOC: I had forgotten. :o
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

OOC: I just didn't want to step on any toesies there. :) EOOC
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary

Post by *nagowteena* »

Spirit a female werewolf stalked through the wood. as a branch snaged at her thick fur. she winced as she tuged and broke free and looked back to se a bit of brown fur hanging from the branch. she was a bit small for a werewolf but had speed to make up for that.as she walked she thought to herself. how lonely she was. how she mised her family. she hated humans. thay took the ones she loved from her. she had been thinking for a bit when the wind changed and sent a were sent to her.she folowed it.
Image Image