About Blood Moon

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

About Blood Moon

Post by Ancient »

This is where I will be posting information about the world of Blood Moon and the people and creatures in it. I am going to put in profiles here as well. If your character does not have a profile and you would like one please do PM the profile to me and I will place it up here. Otherwise I will just post the ones I have. I will also post the backstory of Blood Moon as well. Which is the very first post in Blood Moon.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Tobias Profile

Post by Ancient »

Name: Tobias (no known last name)
Height: (Human) 6'2", (Werewolf) 7'1", (Wolf) 4'
Eyes: originaly dark crystal-blue. Now only the right one is. The left is a light grey-ish blue and is legaly blind...But he can see movement in it. Blindness caused by a slash across the face, leaving four long scars running diagonally across it.
Hair: coal-black. Usually kept short. Styled in a way that covers his left eye.
Build: (Human) Tall, thin, and lanky like a scarecrow. (Werewolf) tall and lean. Built for speed over power. (Wolf) lean and leggy, very fast.
Distinct marks: Both arms are covered in scars from self-inflicted wounds...as is his chest. Scars across his throat show where he attempted to slit it and the damaged a failed hanging did...He tried stabbing himself in the heart, only to discover it is located on the opposite side of his ribcage...Also covered in dosens of scars from other wolves.
Personality: Shy and quiet. He has learned to communicate very well with just using body language. He never looks anyone in the eye. lonely and without hope.
History: Tobias was like every other child, happy and carefree. Loving life, and everything that came with it...Untill he wandered too far into the forest...He was attacked and nearly killed by a rouge werewolf...thankfully, his father had a rifle and managed to scare it off...Tobias was only 6...
His parents tried to live as normally as possible...trying to forget what happened...But it constantly haunted them. Tobias had his first shift at 15...He lost control and went on a rampage. the first thing to cross his path was his mother...her corpse was so mangled it barely looked human...
Tobias ran away after that, trying to survive...He attempts suicide many times...unable to bring himself to end his own life. The injuries to his throat from the hanging left him with a quiet raspy voice, so he chooses not to speak anymore.
Apperance: http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b326/ ... naway_tosh iya10.jpg

Just a small note for those interested: Tobias is no longer a part of this role play seeing as his creator has yet to get in touch with me in anyway. I'm just going to say he ran away.
Last edited by Ancient on Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Jarod Profile

Post by Ancient »

Name: Jarod Kets

Appearance: He has dark brown hair and deep brown eyes. He has a large scar across his shoulder that was caused by the wolf that bit him a few months back. He has tanned white skin. In his wolf form he has deep black fur.

Personality: Jarod is often shy and reserved but when he feels like it he has to be downright modest. He is horribly afraid of meeting up with Edward again, for fear of being cast aside and killed.

History: Jarod is a rouge hunter searcher that was bitten a few months ago. Before his life as a hunter searcher he lived his early life on the run and afraid. He was barely into his life as a hunter searcher when he met a wolf that would change his life forever.

Later on we came to find out that Jarod was trained by Edward who turned out to be some sort of a mentor to him.
Last edited by Ancient on Sat May 12, 2007 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Leigh Tyler Profile

Post by Ancient »

My character is a hunter searcher, but not by choice. Her name is Leigh Tyler. She is 5'4 and has medium aburn hair that hangs just past her shoulders and mirror blue eyes that seem different than a normal humans because they are. There is more to Leigh than meets the eye. She is powerfully built with toned muscels and a seemingly natural ability to walk quietly. A very good thing to have while walking through the woods. She always carries a gun with silver bullets and a knife. She has various other weapons. The only tale tale sign of her old life (the life before she became a hunter searcher) is a deep scar that goes from her left shoulder all the way down to her right hip. The scar is deep the wound was once painful. She is now 24, but what happened 2 years ago still haunts her on occasion. She chose to be a hunter searcher when her boyfriend and family was killed by a great white wolf. The wolf forever scared her both bodily and mentaly. She knew she would never be the same and she's not.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Laharl Profile

Post by Ancient »

Ok, my character is a werewolf and his name is Laharl. In werewolf culture werewolves have no last name, but my character has adopted the last name Trinaga (Tri-naga) for when he has to move and live amoung humans. In Human form, he has light brown eyes, which, in the right light, look red. He is about 6ft with short brown/black hair. The one thing that is noticeable about Laharl in his human form, besides his eyes, are his unusually long canines. He tries not to, but when he smiles, it's a toothy one. He also carries a hunting knife and a shoulder sack with him. The shoulder sack is used to carry things while he is in his pure form. In his wolf/gesalt form, he has Black and Brown fur. Under his muzzle and on his chest there are white patches of fur. His ears are pointed like a wolf's and in both forms his eyes are the same Brown-Red color. Laharl is only 18 and had only expirenced his first transformaion last month when he turned 18.

Now for his past history. At the age of 5, he stumbled onto his parents changing forms in the forest. He had watched them leave the house on the night of a full moon and had followed. When they finished their change, they were surprised to find Laharl watching. What surprised them more was his reaction to it. He was not frightened or upset and when they finished their change he approached them calmly and huged them. Then when he grew older, his expirence became a memory and soon forgotten. Last month when he turned 18, it happend to him and now he wanders the land in search of answers. In the short time he has been away from home, he has met others with the same ability. Some were good and some were evil....

Now that leads into what Laharl's beliefs are. He believes that a werewolf should not hunt and kill for pleasure but for survival. He disagrees with killing humans and he beileves that no one has the right to take the life another unless under special circumstances. Laharl likes to assess the situation before making any decisions, but when under pressure he tends to be hasty.

We also came to learn that Larhal has had a run in with Hector on at least one occasion. His father tried to stand up to Hector and lost his right leg to the beast.
Last edited by Ancient on Sat May 12, 2007 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Raul Wynn Profile

Post by Ancient »

Name: Raul Wynn
Sex: Male
Height: 5'10"
Race: Human
Appearance: Raul possesses a lean build, fair skin, a handsome face, gray-green eyes, and messy short black hair. Raul tends to look younger and weaker than he is due to his boyish looks and lean frame. Has yet to acquire any scars, tattoos or other distinguishing markings.

Bio: Prior to his recruitment, Raul was relatively new as a scientist, but was very bright and hoped to do great things with his talents. When he stumbled upon the corpse of a werewolf wounded by a Hunter-Searcher which had bled to death from it's wound, Raul took to studying the standard humaniod wolf, but was soon paid a visit by Edward, who recruited him into the HS's scientific branch with promises of proper compensation and a chance to study creatures like the one he found. Since then, Raul has been devoted to unlocking the mysteries of lycanthropes and anything else of supernatural origin in the name of science.

Raul's time in the HS has strengthed him in body and mind, and given him basic training in survival and combat, enough to get by on to study things like werewolves.

A note for those interested: Raul Wynn is still part of this role play. His creator has returned to the world of Blood Moon. Which I am happy about.
Last edited by Ancient on Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

About The World Of Blood Moon

Post by Ancient »

Here is the original set up for Blood Moon. If anyone thinks more information should be added please ask me either in OOC thread or PM and I will add everything I can. Thanks.

This is a role play of werewolves, hunters (an elite socitey please PM me for information before playing one) and humans. This world co exists with the one everyone sees with in the daylight. Werewolves and other monsters are welcomed. It has turned into a formal role play with a very clear, but flexiable story line.

The basics are; werewolves in this role play are sort of like the gesalt wolves we all know about, but they also have a pure wolf form and a human form. In all their forms their eyes have a human like apperance. They can heal from almost any wound except a wound caused by silver. If silver is used it has to hit the head or the heart or a major oragan to be instantly lethal, if not it may simply only wound the werewolf. Werewolves can not heal wounds caused by silver they heal like a normal wound would on a human being. Werewolves hold intellegance and control of their actions in all forms. Although just because they control their actions does not mean that they're are not some who are just plain killing machines. Alot of them chose to be evil and that is where your hunter searchers (the offical name for werewolf hunters) come in.

The Hunter Searchers aka HS are usaly people with a past that has caused them great loss and pain. (Again PM me if you wish to play one)

Humans can be those who know nothing of werewolves and other creatures or who knows maybe there is a human that knows about werewolves. That is really up to you to decide.

Other creatures are welcomed, but please explain them clearly.

The story starts on the night before a full moon in October. The full moon in October is commonly called the blood moon or hunter's moon. The forest is full of werewolves. One is particularly agressive and that is what the HS (hunter searchers) are after. He has been described as a large white male with dark eyes. A very familiar wolf to Leigh.
Please tell me either here or via PM if you'd like to join or want any more information. If I can help I will do so in any way possible.

Note: My character and parts of the plot is very very loosely based on the book Hunter's moon by Lori Handeland. If you've ever read the book you will notice hardly anything (okay nothing but the names) is the same, but I just wanted to give credit since even the smallest bit was used. Especialy since I respect others creativity and would never knowingly claim anything my own that wasn't. Thank you. :D

I will be adding notes to profiles as more is revealed. If I add something to your profile and you disagree or would like it to not be included please do tell me either in the OCC thread or PM me and I will figure out something.