Blood Moon Out Of Character Speak

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

Okay and triple posting here. I have agreed to let darkest_wolf help me out in the role play during the next 2 weeks. That will include settling disputs should any come up and helping to keep things moving as well as posting for Leigh and Edward. Me and DayStar will be going to Hawaii to vist a friend of ours who happens to also be on this board. I will be coming in and out the next few weeks, but darkes_wolf will be here more than I. Thank you everyone for understanding and thank you so much darkest_wolf for helping me. :D I will be leaving Monday.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: One who stalks the shadows

Post by DayStar »

Sorry lads and lasses I too have been in Hawaii and am just gettin internet connection. Our trip has been extended just so everyone has a heads up. But, I will be tryin to post more. The public computers are just so far away seein as we're out in the middle of nowhere. Just keepin you all informed since Shirley didn't have time when she logged on.
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Hey sorry I've been gone so long. Been kind of busy and what not with HS graduation....anyway, I'm back and ready to post :D
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited

Post by darkest wolf »

Hey there, BW! Welcome back.

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Alrighty, sorry I haven't been posting ya'll. I'm trying to keep this RP full of muck-ups. Although today, my reign of not so terror ends, I believe that Ancient and DayStar are on their way back soon or maybe even today. Yay!

*Grabs broom.*

Now let's go clean up before they get back...lol

darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Grr...hate to triple post here, but I have some important news.

Anyway, Ancient is going through a bit of trouble right now, as well as being in the process of changing jobs. She's told me that as soon as she works it out she'll be back. I hope that answers any questions you might have as to where she's gone.

Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Ah, that's too bad. I do hope things improve for her quickly. :)
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

I too hope things improve for Shirl quickly. She is such a strong woman one of the strongest I have ever met actually that I know this will not be keepin her down long. In meantime I hope we can still keep this up and rollin.

Has anyone heard from Hunt Song lately?
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

I agree with both of you. I haven't seen Hunt Song around either, odd...

Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

darkest wolf wrote:I agree with both of you. I haven't seen Hunt Song around either, odd...
Me either. But I was never too well acquainted with her to begin with, y'know?
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

True, same here...its still a bit weird.

DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

Alright lads, I have an update. Turns out that Hunt Song has some medical issues and is going to have an opperation tomorrow. I wish she would have told me sooner. My plane just landed in Hawaii. Me and Shirley are going to be taking care of her so things may be sparatic. Shirley herself is not feeling well, but I can't seem to convince her to go to a doctor. She is running a fever and hurting pretty bad. I may be headed to the emergancy as well. Just letting you two know what's going on. What is it with nurses making the worst patients? Anyhow, forgive the delay. Why is it that when it rains it pours?
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Ouch, that's rough. :(

Best of luck to the three of you then.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Sorry it took me so long to respond, I've been so tied up lately. Anyway, sorry to hear all of the news. :( I'm wishing best of luck to all of you, I'll keep holding down the fort.

BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

First, I hope Shirley and Hunt Song get better soon and tell them to see a doctor! >:3

Second, I apologize for not being here as much as I thought I would be. Been having stressful things happen over the past two months (Family Problems, Stress, College, ect) and the urge to do any RPing just sunk....so I apology for not being here...I'll try harder :(
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Hello everyone. Wow, I was gone WAY longer than I thought. Thank you Daystar for keeping everyone informed much love to you. Thank you darkest_wolf for trying to hold everyone together despite it all. I owe you a very big bone.

An unpdate about Hunt Song. Her operation went well. She's recovering nicely. I had to fly back home because I ran out of days off from work, but Daystar is staying with her. I will be filling in for Hector in the meantime. I found a local computer there so Daystar should be able to be on.

Update on me. I'm doing well I think I just had a really bad bug or something. I'm officaly back and up for action.

Important question; Who wishes to continue? I hope that everyone does. I will be sending PMs to everyone tomorrow, but I wanted to post the general question.

Thank you Aki, darkest_wolf and BlackWolfDS for your concern. Things got really rough, but friends do stick together. And I hope as friends we can all stick together and pull this role play out of the pile of dust bunnies that it fell into.

Also, a big welcome back to BlackWolf. You were missed, but I can certainly relate to real life getting in the way of role play or even going online.

Okay, I think that's it for now. Thanks for bearing with me gang. :D
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Good to see you back, Ancient! Sadly I'll be gone until wednsday to visit extended family. Then I'll be back for a few days until next saturday, then I need to head off to southern California, I'll be back from that the following wednsday. Sorry this is such short notice, I just found out, hopefully I'll be able to find a computer to use at least until this wednsday. If I get internet connection witht he room I'm staying in in So. Cal you can expect me to be around, if not, should Jarod need to be botted feel free. Sorry for the short notice, good to see you back, Ancient! Anyway, I'm still up for the RP!

Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

It's alright I totally understand darkest_wolf. If you do get on to post that's great, but if not I'll make sure Jarod stays safe in the meantime. :wink: Do not worry I will try not to bot him.

It's good to know at least one person wants to continue. Thank you for the welcome back. :D
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Oh all ATTEMPT to continue :oops:
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Alrighty, I'm back for a day or two at least. I'll see what I can do within that small span of time, but I'm off again on saturday...although if the room my friend booked for me is decent enough, I might at least be able to buy an internet connection. We'll see.

DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

I would love to continue. I am a bit stuck with what should happen next. Best of luck Shirley with hospital work I know it's been hard lately. I'm here for you. Alright, lads let's get this travelin show started again.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Alrighty then. I'm a tad stuck too actually. Best of lucky to Shirley.

Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

:howl:  :oo

Alright gang. Blood Moon is coming back. Bigger, badder, with more bite. Wow, that sounded like a crappy nappy infomercal. Still Blood Moon is alive and ready for action. Just toss ideas my way and we'll get unstuck.

Note: I already have an idea how to handle Aki being gone, but ideas are welcome. :)

Let's get this moving gang. :D
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

lol. Okay, I'm ready to roll then...although I'm stuck idea wise.

Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

I think I can unstick us by having them set camp up for the night and wake up the next morning and try to come up with a better plan to lure and battle Hector. Also, someone among the group may know more about the beast then they're letting on. :wink: