Blood Moon Out Of Character Speak

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

DayStar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: One who stalks the shadows

Post by DayStar »

*Supplies lurkin music* You can always count on me to be overly helpful.
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
Hunt Song
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Hunt Song »

Yay, I get lurking music.
Sorry for the crappy nappy post. I'm not used to playing the bad guy.
Compassion is the radicalism of our time.
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

It's alright lass. You're doin great. I think that'll give Larharl and Tobias somethin interestin.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

This role play is going so good everyone. This is such a good birthday. I come to see how awesome the role play is going and I got cool gifts. Okay, I'm officaly happy. :D :D
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

I too like the way this is goin. I'm glad you had a great birthday lass. I heard about the presents. Wonderful stuff.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited

Post by darkest wolf »

Ancient wrote:This role play is going so good everyone. This is such a good birthday. I come to see how awesome the role play is going and I got cool gifts. Okay, I'm officaly happy. :D :D
OMG! I'm so sorry! Happy belated birthday!

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Sorry I haven't been around lately. A good friend of mine finished his term in Iraq, I've been getting things ready for him and he's do in tomorrow. :D

Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

It's okay darkest_wolf your friend should deffinatly come first. Well, I have some news and I hate to say it really. I will be taking a short break from the pack message boards due to me having to pull several 24 hour shifts at the hospital. I hope to be back soon. I will miss you all deffinatly.
But, I hope the role play can continue when I get back. If you're willing to wait a few weeks please PM me and let me know. My offical break will start Monday seeing as I am schedualed for my first of many 24 hour shifts. Thank you all.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

I can definately wait for several weeks, get what you need to get done and then we can have some fun. 8) Well, take care then, hopefully everything runs smoothly for you!

BADWolf

still doin Bloodmoon?

Post by BADWolf »

Is anyone still doin this? I saw wat anciet sed, but it's so...quiet, yea thats the best way to explain it. plzz PM me, i'm worried.... Sincerely, Barry p.s. I shud be joinen the RP soon. p.s.s. i'm writin this on a PSP, thats y it's all messed up.
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

I'm deffinatly still in. Shirley (Ancient) has had some series issues since a paient of her's went crazy and shoved her into a shelf (Thursday 3/1/07 ). But, she's coming back from it. I know she's made small apperances on another board that she is a moderator of, but she hasn't been on for very long at all. I hope everyone sticks around. Shirl, really deserves our support lads and lasses. So, everyone come on and pull together and let's support our Gamer Master and friend.

I felt like a bit of a motivational speaker there for a moment. Okay, I am off my soap box now.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Wow...well best wishes are with Shirley then. Thanks for the news, daystar, you can stay on that soap-box if you wish. :wink:
Last edited by darkest wolf on Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

I'm still in and anyone who sees her, give her their best wishes to get better
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

(Hey Ancient thanks for the offer for me to join, but unfortunately, I haven't got time to read 188 posts :lol: if it were just beginning I would have joined it, I like the sound of the storyline. Also, I doubt I could keep up with a formal RPG at the moment. Kinda swamped :( )
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

It's alright Kirk I understand. *big hug* I still want to join your role play over in Wolf Haven. Do you think you might could work me in? Sorry it took so long.

Edit: Since I am not one for double posting I am here to announce I am moving Blood Moon background information to the About Blood Moon thread. I am also cutting any OOC that doesn't pertain to the role play that is currently in the role play. If I delete something of yours that you wish to keep please inform me and I will take all into consideration. I think that this will help the role play flow alot better.
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

Well, I deffinatly stayed on my soapbox didn't I? Anyway welcome back Ancient.

Wow, Shirl you did alot of work. It looks wonderful lass. Also, I am so glad to see, darkest_wolf, BlackWolfDS, and Hunt Song decided to continue. I really like the way it is going.

Oh yeah Shirley about my post. I hope I said the right thing. I didn't quite catch what you meant in PM lass. If I didn't please just either tell me or go ahead and correct it. Thank you.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Good to see you again DayStar! :wink:

DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

Thanks lad. It's good to see you again too. :)
Hunt Song
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Hunt Song »

Okay, everyone I hope I don't screw up Hector here. I'm taking a shot in the dark and we'll see what happens.
Compassion is the radicalism of our time.
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

I'm sure it will work out great lass. You're very talented at Hector. I'm just tryin to keep my role play up to standars with the very high ones that everyone has set here.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

I think your post worked out very well, Hunt Song! Don't worry! Like DayStar, I'm also trying to keep up with the quality posts that the rest of you make... man I'm bad at this...

Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Don't worry King and darkest_wolf you're both doing wonderful. And Laverne you're doing great at Hector. I'm just waiting for BW's post before I post. I'm really excited that everyone came back. With the exception of [arpegiuswolf] who has not replied in any thread nor has he PMed me. So, I'm going to say Tobias ran away and we can keep the role play rolling along. Thank you all for bearing with me through that long pause.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Heh. The long pause? It was no problem over here...just think of it as a 'dramatic pause'. :P He...he...

Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

That's deffinatly a good way to put it and it really let me know that I have fpur wonderful people who are very dedicated to this role play. It's very touching to have that kind of group especialy seeing as this probably won't be my last role play to start.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Heh, don't worry, I'll stick as long as needed. No problems here...especially after this weekend, WOO! Anyhow, I know this is horribly off-topic, but if you want, Ancient; over at my site, House is ready to take a beating from Cuddy when you're ready...blame it on Foreman. :P