Blood Moon Out Of Character Speak

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Same for me. I'll stay, and sorry for keeping you guys waiting. Right now I'm taking my AP tests and it's very very stressful >< So I'll try to post when I can.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

I'm glad to hear that you'll stay BW. It's alright I understand real life deffinatly comes first. Best of luck on your AP test. :D
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Hunt Song
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Hunt Song »

Yeah, best of luck BlackWolfDS just post when you can since Hector decided to jump on you.
Compassion is the radicalism of our time.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Ah, there we go Hunt Song posting at the same time. At least it flows. I wasn't entirely sure if you wanted to hit Larharl or not so I was just going to say you did. I'm glad I made the right call there. :)
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Hunt Song
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Hunt Song »

Yep, I'm thinking that it would only make sense for Hector to land on Larharl. If BlackWolfDS has diffrent ideas I will edit my post.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Okay, just a random announcement. Please chect out the about Blood Moon thread and see if I have everything correct on your characters. If you have more information that you would like added please tell me via PM. Also, DayStar and Hunt Song since I do not have a profile for Edward and Hector I need to know if you would like me to create one or do you have one already. Let me know via PM either way if you have a premade profile just go ahead and include it in the PM. Thanks everyone. :)
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

I'm not one to double post but I wanted to say a big warm welcome to Aki. Wonderful first post. I can't wait to see what Edward will do. This role play is going great everyone. :D
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited

Post by darkest wolf »

Yes, I agree. Very nice first post, Aki. Welcome!

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Yeah, welcome to the RP Aki! :D
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: One who stalks the shadows

Post by DayStar »

Welcome aboard lad. It's great to be gettin someone else in the RP.
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
Hunt Song
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Hunt Song »

Welcome Aki. And I'm not sure what Hector is going to do. I seem to have gotten his furry butt in a sling. Any ideas gang? I'm sending out the please help me call. :howl:  :oo
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

darkest wolf wrote:Yes, I agree. Very nice first post, Aki. Welcome!
Thanks. Took me a little bit to think of a way to enter that didn't seem out of place and felt long enough for an entrance post.
BlackWolfDS wrote:Yeah, welcome to the RP Aki! :D
Thanks. :grinwiggle:
DayStar wrote:Welcome aboard lad. It's great to be gettin someone else in the RP.
Variety and new blood is always good. :D
Hunt Song wrote:Welcome Aki. And I'm not sure what Hector is going to do. I seem to have gotten his furry butt in a sling. Any ideas gang? I'm sending out the please help me call. :howl:  :oo
Escape is always an option. If Hector has any special tricks, they might be useful as well.

Oh, and decking Laharl in the face in time for Raul's noisemaker to disable him instead of Hector might work, or using it as a projectile. It may not be painful to human ears, but damned if getting clocked in the head with it wouldn't hurt. Especially with lycanthropic strength behind the blow.
Hunt Song
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Hunt Song »

Thank you for the ideas. I think I have an idea. Hector does have a little something that Ancient told me about. I'm thinking Raul probably threw the noisemaker so hopefully this will work.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Hunt Song wrote:Thank you for the ideas. I think I have an idea. Hector does have a little something that Ancient told me about. I'm thinking Raul probably threw the noisemaker so hopefully this will work.
He hasn't just yet, as he's waiting on Edward to tell him Laharl's name so he can properly warn him.
Hunt Song
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Hunt Song »

Oh whoops then I need to rethink my post. Thanks for the information.

I just rethought it and this should work. I still have some ideas in mind.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

It's alright I thought it worked great.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Hunt Song wrote:Oh whoops then I need to rethink my post. Thanks for the information.

I just rethought it and this should work. I still have some ideas in mind.
Unless Daystar had something in mind, it works. We could just assume that Edward told Raul and Raul yelled out the warning prior to tossing the noisemaker.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Unless Daystar has a strong objection I would say that Raul probably tossed the noisemaker considering that Aki also agrees. Also, yelling out a warning would give BlackWolf a chance to do something as well. So, feel free to change your post back Vernie. Sorry about the confusion.
Hunt Song
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Hunt Song »

Okay, I changed the post back. I hope this works. :P On me for confusing myself. Sorry everyone.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

It's alright we all get confused at times. I'm glad that we got it worked out. You worry to much Hunt Song. It'll be okay I promise. :D
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

lol, sorry I haven't said anything...and I just kind of posted what I thought should go...was that right to do??
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

That was the right thing to do BlackWolf anytime you feel like there is something that will help the story please do post it. All ideas are welcome even though this is a formal role play. I trust everyone that is in this role play and know that noone would go completely against the very small amount of universe rules that Blood Moon has. I think your post was wonderful. :D
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

thanks Ancient :D
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Anytime I am always here to help. :)
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

I'm not one to double post, but I just spoke with Daystar. He should be getting on soon. Hopefully the story will pick up then. He just moved and his internet is still wonky. Hopefully he will drop by the public computers tonight.