Shapeshifter Emporium

Commissions offers, art for sale, auctions, etc.
Jamie
Legendary
Legendary

Shapeshifter Emporium

Post by Jamie »

I just wanted to mention that I have a website that sells werewolf and shapeshifter stuff, called Shapeshifter Emporium. It has lots of novels, movies, nonfiction and other items, including many recent ones such as "Derik's Bane".
-Jamie Hall
Do you like monsters? See Monster Mania!
Jamie
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Jamie »

I wanted to say that "Shapeshifter Emporium" has moved to http://www.lycanthropes.org/shapeshifter/sser-emp.htm, if any of you want to update your links.
This move was done as part of a planned re-organization and expansion of the site into two sister sites. If you're one of the people who has been emailing me about adding out-of-print classics to Shapeshifter Emporium, this upcoming re-organization should please you. Since Shapeshifter Emporium only includes short plot summaries and focuses on readily available products, I've been working on a sister site to include extensive reviews of out-of-print classics and the more obscure out-of-print books. I plan to call this sister site "Literary Lycanthropes", and I plan to have it up by Christmas. That way, between my two sites, I should be able to cover nearly everything that has been written about werewolves.
"Literary Lycanthropes" is not set up to be a clone of the transformation list or other such sites, it is going to include longer, detailed reviews. That is why it is taking so long for me to set it up.
-Jamie Hall
Do you like monsters? See Monster Mania!