Happy Valentines Day!

The place for anything at all...
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Happy Valentines Day!

Post by Shadow Wulf »

So does anyone here have someone to hang out with for the day. If you catch my meaning. :wink:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

only 16 dude, no action for me 8)
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Miragh
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: full moon addict

Post by Miragh »

Yeah, she just lives in another country... relationships over distance can easily drive one nuts...
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Valentine is just another day for me.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

I don't celebrate V.D.

Words of wisdom to the ladies here: If your husband, boyfriend etc. needs a special holiday to tell you he loves you, he does not love you.

And for the guys, if you really want to impress your wife, girlfriend etc., give her a V.D. surprise in January next year. Acts of love are much more appreciated when they are not considered mandatory.
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

Terastas wrote:I don't celebrate V.D.

Words of wisdom to the ladies here: If your husband, boyfriend etc. needs a special holiday to tell you he loves you, he does not love you.

And for the guys, if you really want to impress your wife, girlfriend etc., give her a V.D. surprise in January next year. Acts of love are much more appreciated when they are not considered mandatory.
Now, now... That's not the reason why Valentine's Day is BS. The reason is because Valentine's Day is really in remembrance of a Christian martyr who was beheaded on February 14.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
23Jarden
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You guys want some cookIES!?

Post by 23Jarden »

I don't celebrate Valentines Day, but my Mom does. OMG you wont believe what happened! She bought me a bag of goodies and in the bag was a fake flower. she thought it was just a fake flower. Her mistake! wrapped up tight inside the rose was a red flower lace thong! omg she nearly died laughing. On the tag it read "for someone special" *sigh* *wheeze* :lol:
"There are no stupid questions. However, there are many inquistive idiots."
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

I don't celebrate it either. I'm probably just going to watch Pirates of the Caribbean and drink tea all day.
Kalira
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kalira »

23Jarden wrote:I don't celebrate Valentines Day, but my Mom does. OMG you wont believe what happened! She bought me a bag of goodies and in the bag was a fake flower. she thought it was just a fake flower. Her mistake! wrapped up tight inside the rose was a red flower lace thong! omg she nearly died laughing. On the tag it read "for someone special" *sigh* *wheeze* :lol:

Oh wow, that had to be a bit awkward :P
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

i have a very romantic evening planned for myself and a large chocolate egg :P
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

after school im going to hang with my BF.. :D hwlwnk
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

uhm, no, no one loves me at the moment >.<
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Wow, love is so not in the air. :o
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

Thats coz werewolves are loners *snaps at person trying to pet me* geddawayfrumme!
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

not my werewolf. See my avatar? Thats lipstick from a girl kissing him earlier today. :D
Image Image
In_Cruce_Salus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by In_Cruce_Salus »

I dislike Valentine's Day, for exactly the reason Terastas stated. If you need a holiday to express your warm and fuzzy feelings, then you haven't got any.

Valentine's Day is, like any other holiday, an excuse to play pranks on the school newpaper. I got one of the editors to post a message of mine in the margins of the paper.

"To Anonymous,

Faloosh, gloomping, gaggle-snort. Shinding miggledorf manggang! Sloopie-loopie!

From,
Anonymous"

I find it funny to get people thinking that there's a secret code in school paper gibberish. I did it last year, too.

-Cruce
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The hip-hoppinest, nacho-lovinest lycanthrope

Post by nachoboy »

yeah. my high school's newpaper recently almost printed a story (for valentine's day) about a couple and how in love they were with each other, but like a lil before they were about to print or sumthin, someone found out that they had broken up.
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
"It is a widely known fact that ALL werewolves love Malt-o-Meal."
http://djnacho.deviantart.com
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise

Post by Kaebora »

I wont be celebrating. I have no Valentine. :D :) :( :cry:
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Well then, since no one has a valentine....

Happy Single Awareness day everyone!!!!
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Tell me about it.
Image Image
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

I have to agree with the majority sentiments so far. I Love Everybody Everyday... Valentines Day just doesn't make any sense.

The Connection between St. Valentine and the holiday is shaky at best.

I bet that 99% of people don't even know who St. Valentine Was/IS, or why anyone celebrates anything on this day. (I don't quite remember either)

The sentiment of "LOVE" is well meaning enough...but what the Hell does Spending gob's and gob's of $$ on themed junk have to do with 'Real' love anyway?

I like the idea that others have been sharing so far. ...you want to do something extra special for your "Significant Other"?... choose a random day, or a day with a special meaning for the two of you and surprise them then.

It will actually mean something then, besides just "...umm yeah...I got you these...umm...flowers n' stuff because I'm like...supposed to I guess...HERE...".

Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise

Post by Kaebora »

In the past, if I had a girlfriend at the time, I'd still take her out for a nice dinner on Valentine's Day. For us guys it's a gesture that must be payed homage to on this day, or our heads will no longer be connected to our shoulders.
:o :lol:
In all seriousness, I can understand the sentimental value of dating/asking out/proposing on Valentine's Day. Now... those guys that do break-ups on this day, really don't deserve a girlfriend.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Valentine has been just a regular day for the pas 8 years for me.
Image Image
twirrlacurl
Legendary
Legendary

Post by twirrlacurl »

V-day's not a big day, just a big day for candy and such... besides I'm stuck alone in the middle of western Illinois with no way of getting anywhere.... just another depressing day.
Meet me on the tee, it's going down. Meet me on the green it's going down. Anywhere you meet me guaranteed its going down.