The King of the Wolves

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

The King of the Wolves

Post by Anubis »

The killer let out a high pitched howl that broke through the night. the full moon hung in the sky, the ground wet from a rain fall earlier in the evening. after dismembering his latest victim. He looked over his work, with pride. He was about to feast on the heart when he heard a voice coming behind him. "your stupidity, your arrogance annoys me." He looked but the night hid the source.

The killer didn't respond, he just licked the blood off the knife. He smiles with a blood lustful gleam.

"How many did that make 20, 19, 18? I lost count, but I'm not impressed. You take pride of being a predator, but you're the equivalent just a small child playing dress up and house. You're pretending that you're a hunter, but you are just a pathetic whelp that likes power, you get the illusion of power by rapping women, and then murdering them."

The killer was enraged, "I am a hunter! I am god! I have power! I am a werewolf, my sustenance is the blood of virgins!" He protested.

"WEREWOLF! Don't you dare call your self that! You will never have that honor! I lost my patience with you human. You hunt in my territory, taking life that is not meant to be game, and self proclaiming wolf-hood, that you did not earn, nor do you have." The voice snarled. "I was hoping that the authorities would get you, but now i see that i have to end your life."

The killer attacked the source of the voice, to only to be thrown back. The killer scrambled back in the mud looking up in horror. The unknown figure walked out. The moon light revealed a huge silver furred werewolf, every muscle that rippled from under it's skin showed enormous power. It didn't look stupid and savage like the movies portrayed, it walked up right. It looked angry, but how it carried it self, and it's eyes said it was very intelligent.

"I'm the being that you claim you are, I'm of the royal blood of my race. You are a pretender, you are nothing." the werewolf growled.

"No, please spare me!" He human begged, while protecting his face with his arms.

The massive creature grew out his claws, "This is for your sins against your country men". he said then jumped on him, and ripped his neck out.

He stood up, his hands dripping with blood. He turned around smelling some one from his pack.
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

(I'll Join, if you don't mind) :)
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((By all means go ahead :D ))
THE GAME

My Armory
Furya
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dirty little f***
Location: Talking to myself. It's the first sign of insanity.

Post by Furya »

Last edited by Furya on Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((The killer was human, i'm just clearing that up.))

The gray werewolf looked at the newest member of his pack. "I'am and your mother is right, he is a fraud. My blood can be traced back to Aideck, but it's just a tittle now; there is no real power." The werewolf anwsered.

He looked back the body of the human killer. He had to distroy him, with every murder, the humans search deeper and deeper into his terrortory. Eventually they would come apon the den site. Hopefully the humans would think that he was attacked by a bear, and leave his pack in peace.
THE GAME

My Armory
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((No, Dzurrede is not aking, also i thought she already was, and my character's name is Aargon (i just like that name lately :P )))

"Your father sounds like is a tyrant, that is a sign that he is realy not of my blood, the gods made my blood line uncorruptable, so we can rule justly, but kings are no longer needed or practical. We have gone back to packs, and we are too few."

He looked at the troubled youth. "I'm sorry for your losses and troubles young one. You may stay with my pack if you wish."

((Oh i'm sorry for not posting, i didn't know what to post and i forgot about it. :P ))
THE GAME

My Armory
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"No, i cannot. Your father's foolishness will be his own down fall. I cannot risk the lives of my men, for a war that is not needed. His ambition of ruling what is left of our race, will tear his pack apart." He awnsered.
THE GAME

My Armory
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »